Can You Change Shipping Address Intransit?

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
is it possible to change shipping address of carded product while shipped item is still in transit. For example i card a blackberry and ship to billing address on cvv, then after order confirmed and i have my tracking number then i call courier and change shipping address to my drop? I this doable..anyone done it?? if so which courier do accept this kind of behavior..lol ...but for real i am serious.

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
the shipping companies are the biggest bitches I've seen.

I've gotten stores to ship so many macs, Iphones and other stuff, but the shipping companies tend to fuck things up... I don't know why they tend to be so paranoid with even a re-delivery request.

To the OP, you can try, sending it to the billing address, with a mispelled street name or something like that, then the shipment will be on hold, and you can try to change the address to something else with some random excuse.

Make sure the drop is in the same state with the billing, as it won't be so suspicious.

If you can get pick up shipments in any name, just schedule a pick up, or get an idiot to do it with an auth letter.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
ok.. i think is just possible change the shping adress when .. you enroll the card. and talking about enroll i need good sellers that sells enrools

kurvar

Reaction score
some couriers tend to do it more than others, you should experiment with it