Can anyone help with carding with paypal logs?

kasper2

Carder
Reaction score
i'll start with saying this is the best forum i came across, with helpful members and valueble information/methods thats is up to date.
I have fresh logs with email acces + paypal, my question is following:

Can i card any shop since im carding with logs, or does some sites better antifraud than others?

How do i ship to my drop (usa), i was thinking keep billing=ship at checkout and then changing shipping adress at paypal checkout?

Do i need to warm up the shop?

thank in advance to the best carding forum.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Can i card any shop since im carding with logs, or does some sites better antifraud than others?
When working with Paypal logs, you need to make sure that a card is already linked (added) to your Paypal account, with which we can make a payment if there is no money on the account balance. In this case, the money can be from the linked card in the account.
It is also desirable that a bank account be linked and verified in the Paypal log, which will allow the system to trust and avoid additional account verification.
We also get the opportunity to request additional funds from the bank account, which may be available for use within several days.
In order to work correctly with Paypal logs, you just need to choose any online store where you can pay for goods using this payment system.
Anti-fraud in all stores works and is configured differently, but in this case, the main point will be to correctly configure the system when working with a Paypal account, since it is through it that payment will be made, that is, Papal anti-fraud will work more than the antifraud of the store itself. They can also work together.
If your IP address matches the account owner and is close in geolocation, then there will be no problems with payment.

How do i ship to my drop (usa), i was thinking keep billing=ship at checkout and then changing shipping adress at paypal checkout?
It is not advisable to change the owner's address in the Paypal account, as it may raise suspicions and additional account checks.
When paying through the Paypal payment system, the AVS address verification system is not implemented. The AVS address reconciliation system works only when paying by the card itself, since it verifies the correspondence of the cardholder's billing and shipping addresses.
When paying for Paypal, this check is not carried out, so you can order goods to the address of your drop, but it is best to leave the name of the owner of the Paypal account as the recipients of the parcel.
In any case, you can order goods to the address of the account holder, and then change the address by forwarding the parcel by calling the courier delivery service or changing the address in the online store account.
Stores are not afraid to accept payment via Paypal and consider this to be the most trusting and reliable payment method, since in case of claims, the account owner can always open a dispute and request a refund for a disputed suspicious payment, which he did not make.
In your case, it is necessary for the goods to be successfully paid for, sent by the online store and received by the drop until the moment when the Paypal account owner notices the withdrawal from his account.

Do i need to warm up the shop?
It is recommended to warm up your account in the online store in any case for this:
- Register an e-mail account similar to Paypal account or use Paypal e-mail if you have access to it. The owner's first and last name must match and be appropriate.
- Visit your online store account for several days and do not delete your cookies.
- If possible, register accounts through social networks, issued to the owner of the Paypal account or card.
- Choose products as long and carefully as possible - study reviews, compare products with others. Your behavior should look like a potentially interested buyer.
- Do not try to make a payment quickly, take your account more than 20 minutes to explore the goods (the longer you do this, the better).
- Visit online stores from search engines.
- Generate cookies in the browser of other reliable sites in the country of Paypal logs..
- Do not work through an antidetect browser or virtual machine.
- Do not work with a dirty IP - address and check it for black and spam lists.

These elementary and basic rules will help you get success when working with any logs, and your orders will be successful.

Last edited:

liuliwei

Reaction score
When working with Paypal logs, you need to make sure that a card is already linked (added) to your Paypal account, with which we can make a payment if there is no money on the account balance. In this case, the money can be from the linked card in the account.
It is also desirable that a bank account be linked and verified in the Paypal log, which will allow the system to trust and avoid additional account verification.
We also get the opportunity to request additional funds from the bank account, which may be available for use within several days.
In order to work correctly with Paypal logs, you just need to choose any online store where you can pay for goods using this payment system.
Anti-fraud in all stores works and is configured differently, but in this case, the main point will be to correctly configure the system when working with a Paypal account, since it is through it that payment will be made, that is, Papal anti-fraud will work more than the antifraud of the store itself. They can also work together.
If your IP address matches the account owner and is close in geolocation, then there will be no problems with payment.

It is not advisable to change the owner's address in the Paypal account, as it may raise suspicions and additional account checks.
When paying through the Paypal payment system, the AVS address verification system is not implemented. The AVS address reconciliation system works only when paying by the card itself, since it verifies the correspondence of the cardholder's billing and shipping addresses.
When paying for Paypal, this check is not carried out, so you can order goods to the address of your drop, but it is best to leave the name of the owner of the Paypal account as the recipients of the parcel.
In any case, you can order goods to the address of the account holder, and then change the address by forwarding the parcel by calling the courier delivery service or changing the address in the online store account.
Stores are not afraid to accept payment via Paypal and consider this to be the most trusting and reliable payment method, since in case of claims, the account owner can always open a dispute and request a refund for a disputed suspicious payment, which he did not make.
In your case, it is necessary for the goods to be successfully paid for, sent by the online store and received by the drop until the moment when the Paypal account owner notices the withdrawal from his account.

It is recommended to warm up your account in the online store in any case for this:
- Register an e-mail account similar to Paypal account or use Paypal e-mail if you have access to it. The owner's first and last name must match and be appropriate.
- Visit your online store account for several days and do not delete your cookies.
- If possible, register accounts through social networks, issued to the owner of the Paypal account or card.
- Choose products as long and carefully as possible - study reviews, compare products with others. Your behavior should look like a potentially interested buyer.
- Do not try to make a payment quickly, take your account more than 20 minutes to explore the goods (the longer you do this, the better).
- Visit online stores from search engines.
- Generate cookies in the browser of other reliable sites in the country of Paypal logs..
- Do not work through an antidetext browser or virtual machine.
- Do not work with a dirty IP - address and check it for black and spam lists.

These elementary and basic rules will help you get success when working with any logs, and your orders will be successful.
Will antidetext browser have an impact?

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Antidetect browser can be used while working, but it is not recommended to do so.
To work with the antidetect browser, it is necessary to configure the configs of real users, which can only be obtained using professional stealers.
Using any antidetect browser is easily detected by all popular anti-fraud systems, which is not an effective method of work and is used only to work with different accounts in one service or online store, since they can generate an arbitrary unique fingerprint of the device.

liuliwei

Reaction score
Antidetect browser can be used while working, but it is not recommended to do so.
To work with the antidetect browser, it is necessary to configure the configs of real users, which can only be obtained using professional stealers.
Using any antidetect browser is easily detected by all popular anti-fraud systems, which is not an effective method of work and is used only to work with different accounts in one service or online store, since they can generate an arbitrary unique fingerprint of the device.
Is there a detailed tutorial?

DOBBS5678

Reaction score
Hello, I also want to buy fresh PP logs, can you tell me where to buy