can anyone actually do bank transfers

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
trying to find a legit partner for this bank cashout service,can anyone actually do abkn trasnfers,im sick of gettin ripped man,ive got a gold account drop ready for high trasnfers 5k+ but noone seems to be able do them for a percentage or using escrow!

icq me!563129759

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
wht u think it means! i want you to trasnfer money to my account from us or uk accounts and let me cashout adn share the money! simple but no fecker seems to be able to do it without ripping!

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
wht u think it means! i want you to trasnfer money to my account from us or uk accounts and let me cashout adn share the money! simple but no fecker seems to be able to do it without ripping!

how can they possibly rip you? If anyone is a ripper, its you because your the one who is handling all the money once its sent. The sender cannot rip anybody. Re-think what your saying here. Bye

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
im talking about me! speaking to people on icq and asking them to do trasnfers for me,i apy them upfront to do it and they fuck off withym money!,i guess noonce can actually do it! its really annoying me not being able to find a decent partner,i know its all about trust but if your working on a percentage basis u start small and go big,

petros

Reaction score
cmurder... I jest a bit, but seriously... there are bank transfers from one account to another (what you're talking about), and then there are the bank transfers which are done quietly behind the scenes via a banking trojan. I was jesting a bit by pointing out in that article that bank transfers clearly still work.

onetime

Carder
Reaction score
im talking about me! speaking to people on icq and asking them to do trasnfers for me,i apy them upfront to do it and they fuck off withym money!,i guess noonce can actually do it! its really annoying me not being able to find a decent partner,i know its all about trust but if your working on a percentage basis u start small and go big,

yup bro i know exactly what you mean... ive been ripped 3 times like this...

im a legit guy with an EU bank drop for anyone who is interested contact me