can a professional help me out

Reaction score
ok so ive been trying to card for 1 year now its been on and off since i could never hit anything but i recently jus learned about the antid and things of that nature i was jus trying to see what am i doing wrong within the past 3 days i burnt 10 cards because im really tryna get this down pack and out of 10 ive only hit one and that was 30 psn cards havent hit again since can someone... help my current setup is

cc cleaner
RDP
Firefox
Proxy within firefox

then the basics warming up account but even after i do that it still dont go through my guess is the fraud score cause ik im doing everything right well atleast i think so but help from a professional will surly help me sleep

i jus bought a card to and i really dont want it to go to waste i was also wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to a proxy with 0! fraud score cause that maybe the case the fraud score also does it matter when it come to debit or credit carding or they both hit the same?

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
ok so ive been trying to card for 1 year now its been on and off since i could never hit anything but i recently jus learned about the antid and things of that nature i was jus trying to see what am i doing wrong within the past 3 days i burnt 10 cards because im really tryna get this down pack and out of 10 ive only hit one and that was 30 psn cards havent hit again since can someone... help my current setup is

cc cleaner
RDP
Firefox
Proxy within firefox

then the basics warming up account but even after i do that it still dont go through my guess is the fraud score cause ik im doing everything right well atleast i think so but help from a professional will surly help me sleep

i jus bought a card to and i really dont want it to go to waste i was also wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to a proxy with 0! fraud score cause that maybe the case the fraud score also does it matter when it come to debit or credit carding or they both hit the same?
What decline message do you get when you checkout or order goes through buh get cancellation email minutes later

Reaction score
it would be like the card did not go through and then ask if i could change the payment method thats what it said last night and the other day i tried to card bestbuy i was saying i needed a verification bassically saying i needed an otp for the card i used lastnight i used a bin u recommended

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
it would be like the card did not go through and then ask if i could change the payment method thats what it said last night and the other day i tried to card bestbuy i was saying i needed a verification bassically saying i needed an otp for the card i used lastnight i used a bin u recommended
Otp is triggered when fraudulent transaction is detected..and for the card not going through that could mean not enough balance or inaccurate details of the cc(dead)...you say i recommended a bin?..what bin is that?

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Oh okay...so you first used the cc on best buy and triggered otp..this kills cc because an sms with the otp code is sent to card holders number and all he/she has to do is call the bank and the bank will block the card(makes it dead) and thats why when you tried to use it last night it said use another payment method...the cc is dead bro

Reaction score
damn thank you bru for the info one more wuestion if u dont mind is the setup im using ok ?

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
It should tell you if ip is blacklisted or different timezone...what do you mean by "jus did"?
I checked and its super clean...now the problem here can never be your proxy..setup is the problem..

planet_gicker

Carder
Reaction score
The best advice I can give all newbies is when you are using your own card use a virtual machine and use a strange set up so that you will see what causes problems when you are buying things using your OWN card, and then all you have to do with a CC you bought is make yourself look like the CC holder and it should hit 9 out of 10 times as long as your setup is on point and your CC is live and HAS the balance you are trying to spend.

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
The best advice I can give all newbies is when you are using your own card use a virtual machine and use a strange set up so that you will see what causes problems when you are buying things using your OWN card, and then all you have to do with a CC you bought is make yourself look like the CC holder and it should hit 9 out of 10 times as long as your setup is on point and your CC is live and HAS the balance you are trying to spend.
This is actually good advice I didn't even think about that, trying to card your own card using the same setup and see if you can make a purchase on your card then if it works, there isnt a reason why it shouldnt work with another CC and at least then if it doesnt work you know its a CC problem.

Very good point I didn't think about thanks!