Cameras in store.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
I was wondering so for an example I went out to walmart or some store Roget and I carded a iPod touch then the real card holder finds out 2 weeks later and tells visa and all the stuff. What do they do? Do they investigate and look at the camera from the store I carded from. Like what do they do when the real card holder finds our they have been fruaded and tells the company. What do they do??

If someones tells me please do and thank you also how long do they recorded videos in store? Thanks

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
I Don't think they look for that things , if they want you , they will know how to get you ;) !

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
DMS, Haha thank you! So they just dont do anything! All they say is,"oh there another carder out there...?" aha

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
if you card enough on one card, they will DEFINITELY pull the security footage to find out who was using the card.

reptile

Reaction score
it really depends the dollar amount. usually if kept under $1000 usd the bank will automatically reimburse the original card holder no questions asked. if over a specific amount, they place a hold during an ''investigation''. the investigation usually entails verifying it was not the original card holder who made the purchases. what the card holder can do is higher a private investigator (pi) to do the digging. this can yield is very positive results for the person or peoples defrauded.

long story short, don't get to greedy and don't establish predictable patterns. good luck.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Not necessarily so. I used my cards for 7k of purchases then said cards were stolen and was reimbursed automatically and only had a few papers to sign. Never heard anything about it after that. In the end I maxed out the cards again and just never paid them!

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
Well its not really that simple. First thing what happens is all the info is being passed to the Police from the bank (even small amount=fraud) and if it reaches a certain amount they will start an investigation. Means if only you have carder in this store as well as in close by area then nothing will happen but if you not the 1st one then more likely theres something going on all ready or about to start.
What generally happens is store receive a letter from their bank to send a copy of the signed receipt and then bank matches it with the signature on the file. This whole thing can happen 7-14days after the transaction or later if you card in different countries and cc from other site of the world. In general banks got 90days to make claims after that period nothing else they can do.
Camera's in shops data is stored in the shop up to 3mths but in main HQ up to 1year. For instance Shell gas station they keep it in the station it self up to 3mth but the HQ will store it for a year. Mainly is the same with big companies.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you all!! :)

InstoreBorat

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Some places only store footage for few weeks or even days.

Yannis

Carder
Reaction score
How many time per week can we card a shop ? (with different bin) (or same bin but different card) for not alert the bank to do a priority investigation ? ....