bye bye 2012 - hello 2013

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
As it says in the title, we are reaching the end of the year. We are about to enter 2013. Looking back at 2012, how was your year overall ?. Did you have a succesfull year ?.
Also, where will you be with newyear and what will you be doing ?.
As for myself, i have mixed feelings about 2012. Fraudewise i had a very good year but i also had to start working again after not being able to work for 6 years after a terrible accident in which i broke a leg at 14 places.
I am fully recovered and i am intended to drink away all the shit that that accident caused with some good champagne. I also spend some money on fireworks ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QZ6ijw1D94 ).

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
As it says in the title, we are reaching the end of the year. We are about to enter 2013. Looking back at 2012, how was your year overall ?. Did you have a succesfull year ?.
Also, where will you be with newyear and what will you be doing ?.
As for myself, i have mixed feelings about 2012. Fraudewise i had a very good year but i also had to start working again after not being able to work for 6 years after a terrible accident in which i broke a leg at 14 places.
I am fully recovered and i am intended to drink away all the shit that that accident caused with some good champagne. I also spend some money on fireworks ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QZ6ijw1D94 ).

And you snorted what now?

According to mayans , you wont live to see 2013, so spend as much as you can , broke your other leg and enjoy the end of the world ! :D

L.A. Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
You broke your leg, can't do any work, thats why you prefer to troll at carder.market? Good choice dude, good choice.

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
been a shit year tbh, fraudwise, i dont really care enough to evaluate my real life.

i dont even do that whole "new year ill do...." crap. just need to figure out whats best for me and do that ASAP

swaggy

Carder
Reaction score
been a shit year tbh, fraudwise, i dont really care enough to evaluate my real life.

i dont even do that whole "new year ill do...." crap. just need to figure out whats best for me and do that ASAP

i know how you feel bro! keep your head up!