Buying with cvv

Feodora

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi all, i am new to this scene, have few questions.

I have some cvv's
For example if i want to buy Nexus One (google phone).

Can i just make an google checkout account, add credit card and billing address, and add my drop's adress as shiping adress, and just buy it ?

As easy as that? Or not?

Do i need to verify some info or what?

Also is this sceme safe enough to do job, ME-VPN(cyberghost)-RDP-shop , or should i add socks5 after rdp ?

Regards

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
As easy as that? Or not?
It's not that easy, because in most cases the BILLING and SHIPPING address must match. If not, your carding will not be successful, and you get rejected by merchant.

Also is this sceme safe enough to do job, ME-VPN(cyberghost)-RDP-shop , or should i add socks5 after rdp ?
Cyberghost is not as safe, as ppl saying on forums. Never trust in such free stuff! Use VPNs from trusted anonymity providing services, for example from secretsline.

Hope I helped.

Feodora

BANNED
Reaction score
It's not that easy, because in most cases the BILLING and SHIPPING address must match. If not, your carding will not be successful, and you get rejected by merchant.

Cyberghost is not as safe, as ppl saying on forums. Never trust in such free stuff! Use VPNs from trusted anonymity providing services, for example from secretsline.

Hope I helped.

Thanks for info, but since i can enter both adresses manually, maybe i just could make billing adress also my drop adress...

Or is this billing adress readable from credit card somehow by them so this wont work?

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
Or is this billing adress readable from credit card somehow by them so this wont work?
Yes, original BILLING address is in the bank's database, so you can't change it so easily..

Panemera

RIPPER
Reaction score
It's not as easy as before bro, Try calling the shop you're trying to card. Use some social engineering skills.

Reaction score
there are allso lots a shops that use shit verification methods and some that ship to diff that billing you just gota find tem but cvv carding is a load of shit to muc work for little rewards but still the best place to start carrer