runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
SH-Bear IS NO RIPPER!

I have been doing big biz with this guy for years. If he were to rip, I would be the one to rip. I have given up codes on several occasions and ALWAYS got paid as promised. This guy is one of the most honest guys I have ever dealt with. I trust that admin will hear him out and resolve any issues. If you in the dump game this guy is a great resource to your bottom line!:)

Banjo

Carder
Reaction score
I agree with the above poster. I always deliver my codes first and after checking receive fast payment. I am doing good volume through him and he has been very good each time. pays a very good price for the items and very trustworthy.
Will continue to do business with him.

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
just here to tell you all that my friend sh-bear is probably the most serious person I have done biz with, he goes out of his way to accommodate you in any way he can he has even gone as far as to pay me upfront when ever I had needed his help, I would do biz with him blindfolded he will never rip you and even though sometimes he takes a bit longer to pay he let's you know and tries to find a way to speed things up, keep up the good work my friend I hope that you are around for a long time for our sake ;0)

A25414N

Professional
Reaction score
Hi.. i have 1 xbox account :

Gold – 12 Month
Automatic Renewal: Off
Expiry Date:1/7/2013

Escrow : Welcome (You pay fee)