Buy flight tickets with ccs

FastCarder

Reaction score
lol some people here are talking right out of their ass. Best way to know if your hotel will give you no problems at your stay in is by calling in ahead and asking what you need in order to check in.

Some will tell you youre allowed to check in with the confirmation number and an id, some ask for a credit card for incidental charges. In this case, ask if you can leave a cash deposit rather than your credit card. Although from my personal experiences, leaving a credit card for incidental charges is never anything to be afraid of. Even if the card charges back in your stay, theyll never charge your own credit card for the stay without your direct consent.

Places like the Hilton, ask for the credit card to be faxed in, front and back. If youre stuck in that scenario, get a template of a card matching the one you used and just fax it in. They get off your nuts then.

Very true! They ask for ID + CC here in California.

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
Any where in EU they ask for it but if you can talk your way out of it then no need to do so. The easiest example: Booking by phone. Use a silly excuse that your colleague arrived first and you had some problems and need to organise a plc to stay for him and your be there next day or whatever just talk talk talk. You cant email or fax it now cause you at the airport or some sort of place and cant do now but youll do it in few hours etc. Or use a biz cover that the person is attending a conference etc. To avoid sending scans just need tu persuade them. At least thats what I do. And it works.
If you do know some hotels in the world that requires a scan write down the name and whereabouts.

SellToAnyOne

Professional
Reaction score
well .. there are some sites like "expedia" that will let you travel with a carded ticket ( if there is no charge back before your flight) if there will be a charge back after the flight they will try to ask for their money.
Anyway never buy the ticket from the company your are flying with !!!!!
use a third party .. in case of chargeback is harder to reach you ( if you travel in your real name ) .

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
well .. there are some sites like "expedia" that will let you travel with a carded ticket ( if there is no charge back before your flight) if there will be a charge back after the flight they will try to ask for their money.
Anyway never buy the ticket from the company your are flying with !!!!!
use a third party .. in case of chargeback is harder to reach you ( if you travel in your real name ) .

How many ppl got the same name as you 1st thing other none of the data of the traveller is stored.
Expedia had problems with them recently.as all booking were cancelled. Good thing those were test bookings :)

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Some good info. I carded a 5 star hotel on expedia for 2 nights for $485 and then called them and asked what I needed he said the credit card and the expedia confirmation.

I ended up not going but I should have just said that my grandfather bought me the room or something.

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
It is strange that for bookings on expedia the hotels ask now for the credit card. Maybe the hotel asked for a credit card, not for the credit card used at booking, since I dont think they get that info from expedia.... In case they ask for a credit card at checkin, just tell them that you pay cash deposit , it works, trust me

Last edited:

SellToAnyOne

Professional
Reaction score
they should never ask for the credit card because they did NOT processed the transaction.
You pay to hotels.com ( expedia ) not to the hotel. the reservation can be made by someone else is not required to be made by guests .
I never got problems with expedia .. if order looks like fraudulent for sure you will have but if you make a clean order :
1. clean virtual machine .
2. proxy
3. new email
4. fake id scan ( able to be sent to expedia in any case )
5. stay on a fake name
there should be no problem .( excepting the charge back ) ....
in case of charge back you will receive an email and after that email you should pack and go because the hotel will receive the same email in the same time with you. :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:29 PM ----------

Some good info. I carded a 5 star hotel on expedia for 2 nights for $485 and then called them and asked what I needed he said the credit card and the expedia confirmation.

I ended up not going but I should have just said that my grandfather bought me the room or something.

I think they asked you to have a credit card with you (used as a deposit).
Any 5 stars hotel will ask you for a deposit for mini bar or whatever and yes they ask it by credit card ( security ) .
can I have the hotel name by private please ? I will do a reservation and I will call them myself because this is the first time when I hear that.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
But what is good about booking hotel through third party website is that the hotel itself doesnt lose anything, so it is safer. Same with flights, always book through third parties.

Excelero

Carder
Reaction score
which site you recommand for booking hotels cuz now im getting always cancelled on every sites...

Excelero

Carder
Reaction score
no it wont work since they will ask the cc and id of the owner at the hotel...

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
There are still sites, but you can't expect someone to give them for free, when a guy spends a lot of time & money by testing travel sites and seeing which one is a success.

Excelero

Carder
Reaction score
well that would be nice if someone here would like to share a site with me by pm =/

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
actually, I booked a hotel through hotels.com (which is expedia agent I think??))
what happened is, everything was fine, I went to hotel, they ask credit card or cash deposit, I didnt have cash with me so I gave my card.. 20 min after I check in, they call me and say they took money from my card (200 euro for 1 night) cuz expedia called and cancelled..

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
That sucks man. Expedia is no longer good since a few months ago.

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
damnit.. but at begin of this year I booked on mrjet.com hotel in amsterdam, 1000 euro for 2 nights, luxury junior suite .. everything went smooth, the funniest part was I didnt even have to show ID , didnt even put credit card or cash deposit :S .. just had to pay some tax 50 euro..

anyone can recommend a good site where they wont charge my credit card when I swipe it as "deposit" ?

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Usually hotels preauthorize a certain amount on a card, amount that will sometimes be blocked for up to one month. So use cash deposit ( will be higher if staying in luxury places ), that's my only advice.

Excelero

Carder
Reaction score
already happened the same shit to me but none here knows a good site to book rooms?