(BUY) cvv base only base

C4SHM0N3Y

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
HI BRO I HAVE GOOD STUFFS IN-STOCK PM ME................607627588

WalterWhite

Professional
Reaction score
I have about 2k worth of valid, non expired cc's.... The only problem is that they are not digital or typed. I worked for a mail-order ADULT DVD seller, and on my last day I walked out with my stuff.....Just so happened i took my weekload of forms to enter. They are like the cardboard squares in magazienes that want you to do subscription..... except it has name, address, phone, email, cc#, exp, cvv2, and Signature. Just been using them for personals... trying to arange them by exp date... but i know that no order was sent in prior to 4 months ago.

If interested, let me know. I dont mind typing or scanning you up some samples, but i'm gonna need to find a way to ship theese, or maybe find a 3rd party deta entry to enter it into excell format.

anyways, thanks for letting me share my story. pm icq if i can help out

wow1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi check ur PM box i have sent u my ICQ for deal
add me for deal

mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have about 2k worth of valid, non expired cc's.... The only problem is that they are not digital or typed. I worked for a mail-order ADULT DVD seller, and on my last day I walked out with my stuff.....Just so happened i took my weekload of forms to enter. They are like the cardboard squares in magazienes that want you to do subscription..... except it has name, address, phone, email, cc#, exp, cvv2, and Signature. Just been using them for personals... trying to arange them by exp date... but i know that no order was sent in prior to 4 months ago.

If interested, let me know. I dont mind typing or scanning you up some samples, but i'm gonna need to find a way to ship theese, or maybe find a 3rd party deta entry to enter it into excell format.

anyways, thanks for letting me share my story. pm icq if i can help out

bro u dont have shit i know who you really are clone of ripper
plz leave my post

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:15 AM ----------

HI BRO I HAVE GOOD STUFFS IN-STOCK PM ME................607627588

bro put money in essrcow we can do biz u just made account a few days ago no trust

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:16 AM ----------

hi check ur PM box i have sent u my ICQ for deal
add me for deal

same too you bro we can deal only thu esscrow

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:16 AM ----------

I can sell you 200 fresh CC's harvested from RAT for 70$ paypal, I don't give tests are I've lost 20 cards doing that, but I can verify the payments I've gotten through teamviewer on LR and PP. currently sold 300 cards.

if you have sold so many CCV's why u have deer for more then 4days your lies dont add up

AnywAy i cash out cvv's no need to work with anyone been around for long time ;)
i still have old convos with BadB and the real vendors
it was a lot of real venders here before but now all gone RIP now
all we have is soon to be rippers
just trying to buy base of CVv sell them if u tired of holding it

Last edited:

mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score

beware of this guy lol says he knows hacker
he not middle man lol
usa cvv 5$ lol
only a fool paymore for usa cvv
if u have soo much base or connect to it why not become vendore

plz no dumb ass african trying to get rich wit
the dammn ass plans lol
admin ban him
he will ripp someone wit no sense

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Really? Have u purchased? Have I ripped u? Just because of ur speculations ur trying to be a smart ass. You will get ripped dude. U stopped msging after I told u fucking 5 LR per cvv2, Buy it 1st then fucking shout like a slut. Otherwise just shut the fuck up and mind ur own business. He will ripp my ass.