Busted -> prison?

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
I don't wanna say too much but lets just say I know a great deal of people who have been sent away. Even for first offense. Also, remember a federal sentence in the USA is pretty much a 99% conviction and you will never get to expunge it from your records. EVER!

My records fucked anyway(not to mention my credit) so I don't care about that. :)

Xtremecarderz

Carder
Reaction score
all depends on your prior history first offense u probally get probation trust me one of my workers got cought in a bank with 5 plastics and 1k in cash form td bank they gave her a dat and a court date no bail no nothing but reason why was because it stood in county level it didnt go to the feds or nothing by the way it was new jersey

Shoe

Reaction score
ok i did not read all theard posts, just first post, and i`m answering to first post...

my friend had similair situation, in UK u will get 100% jail ( except if u will pay big money for very good lawyers ) but you will have about 1-2 years get out from UK :) after catch..

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
ok i did not read all theard posts, just first post, and i`m answering to first post...

my friend had similair situation, in UK u will get 100% jail ( except if u will pay big money for very good lawyers ) but you will have about 1-2 years get out from UK :) after catch..

Must be serious as in the UK u can get away with Murder and do no fucking time its a joke. As to the rest Blah di Blah do Blah.

Lets get real one person posted in this thread and said the smartest shit yet. If you wanna solve your problem call a fuckin Lawyer. Now if you want opinions from people that no nothing..well feel free post here it costs all you will get is Opinions and well have em. Mind you My opinions are based on Facts most others bullshit.

I digress what anyone who posts on here about needing help should be in jail...bottom feeders is all we left with. Shame ya all

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Everyday people with "balls" rise ,but they forget "wiseguys" ain`t a simple window brake,mount a skimmer,do instore,card an Apple or why the hell not "fuck the police" as that gangsta shit was back in the 90`s:),Balls Doesn`t Mean Brains,and alot of the kids "around this park" think few k`s make you king in a street or hood,it ain`t so...Jeferi was right in an angle...Be what you have chosen to Be,Think Before you act cause where is Action ...Reaction Follows,Make a Straight Examination and Information on the spots you intend to work,Never Carry Drugs and Guns(no matter if you live in White Texas or Brownish Mumbai),Never Work In an Enviroment you don`t Know,Always Be Modest and Laugh inside Yourself Better Then Be Big Mouth Thought Guy Shinny clothes.
Got Caught?Try to always work in small groups 3 tops(2 is the best),always secure yourself with the money for lawyer,always keep two flats rented,always and always STOP FUCKING TELLING PEOPLE HOW GREAT YOU ARE,ALWAYS SPIT ON TONY MONTANA AND WISH YOU GET UP LIKE BILL GATES DID(In case the younger generation doesn`t know Bill Gates was a thug in his own way...he stolen from others,what did you think?)....Never Belive in Others,Always Trust Yourself and YES BE POSITIVE AND ALWAYS KNOW WHEN TO FUCKING QUIT.
Experience,Experiments,Loyality and Trust this will make you maybe a Better Man,Then Maybe a Better Con Artist! We Do Not Steal ...We Just Adapt,We Don`t Hurt People,We Hurt a System ...Corrupted and Rich.
Learn From People With Experience New Guys,You Don`t Discover Nothing NOW,WE DID ...You Just HEARD of What We Did and you want a Piece of It,Then EARN IT Don`t Hold Your Hand for GiFTS!

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Very well said. Respect .

ALWAYS KNOW WHEN TO FUCKING QUIT.
Experience,Experiments,Loyality and Trust this will make you maybe a Better Man,Then Maybe a Better Con Artist! We Do Not Steal ...We Just Adapt,We Don`t Hurt People,We Hurt a System ...Corrupted and Rich.
Learn From People With Experience New Guys,You Don`t Discover Nothing NOW,WE DID ...You Just HEARD of What We Did and you want a Piece of It,Then EARN IT Don`t Hold Your Hand for GiFTS!

SoIcy

Carder
Reaction score
It is important that you find a good lawyer ahead of time. You don't want to spend $15,000 on a lawyer and get the same deal that a public defender would have got you.

huskygold

Carder
Reaction score
you're not italian ripperaid..you don't know how here work bruttu cazzoni test e cazzo chi mu nciu mentianu a mammina drittu nto bucu du culu e mu mazzanu a parita
understood?:) don't try to translete it with google..dumb :)

Io so quello che hai scritto ... eheh ...

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Changing areas often and not letting any unnecessary folks know about your activities, keeping your vehicle parked away from surveillance cameras or using fake plates, not hitting stores right beside your living area, also using spfx masks to change up your appearance sometimes should keep most people out of trouble with instore work, oh and if you get hold call code 10 etc, not hanging around or allowing yourself to be detained and not leaving your cards behind.

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
Everyday people with "balls" rise ,but they forget "wiseguys" ain`t a simple window brake,mount a skimmer,do instore,card an Apple or why the hell not "fuck the police" as that gangsta shit was back in the 90`s:),Balls Doesn`t Mean Brains,and alot of the kids "around this park" think few k`s make you king in a street or hood,it ain`t so...Jeferi was right in an angle...Be what you have chosen to Be,Think Before you act cause where is Action ...Reaction Follows,Make a Straight Examination and Information on the spots you intend to work,Never Carry Drugs and Guns(no matter if you live in White Texas or Brownish Mumbai),Never Work In an Enviroment you don`t Know,Always Be Modest and Laugh inside Yourself Better Then Be Big Mouth Thought Guy Shinny clothes.
Got Caught?Try to always work in small groups 3 tops(2 is the best),always secure yourself with the money for lawyer,always keep two flats rented,always and always STOP FUCKING TELLING PEOPLE HOW GREAT YOU ARE,ALWAYS SPIT ON TONY MONTANA AND WISH YOU GET UP LIKE BILL GATES DID(In case the younger generation doesn`t know Bill Gates was a thug in his own way...he stolen from others,what did you think?)....Never Belive in Others,Always Trust Yourself and YES BE POSITIVE AND ALWAYS KNOW WHEN TO FUCKING QUIT.

panther is 200% right i know right hand friend dealt with these personally and i helped first time got violation and he have record second time alphabet boys cause he got caught also of dumps in car in cpu but beat alot of stuff good advise good lawyer and learn the law cause now he know so much about law lawyer say he should be paralegal so advise know the ins and outs in what you do and be as safe as possable and smart and make sure your shit is as tight as possiablr

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
So, police catch me with 5 used plastic dumps 1k each and 5 unused plastic dumps, nothing else...
I have no previous violations of law in my file, totaly clean...
I'm caught in USA or other Eu country like GER FR IT and live in the same country
would I only pay a fine and get a negative record or would I go to prison right at the first time?

Get a good/medium (if your age is somewhat under 25 you have a good education record, been to school and have no priors) lawyer and you will have no problems in getting out of it without any problems at all and with the guarantee that you will be able to commit crimes in the future without worrying too much. If you re a convicted fellong who has been to prison for several times than indeed you have to worry. If you're the average kid who gets busted for the first time . Get a medium, not even a good lawyer and drop the "Some guy on the street gave me these cards sent me in the shop and told me he'd give me 500 bucks if i buy these things for him" or many other fake easy made up storys wich the court would beleive at first sight * IF YOUR RECORD IS CLEAN AND YOU RE A JUVY * .

In case you are a fellon who has priors you need to worry and get yourself some very good defense.

If the story you re saying is true, you have not many reasons to worry about, feed the judge if you get there some fake easy to believe storys on a hard gripped lawyer.

peace

akash.biz007

Reaction score
if u get caught in us first time or second time u will spend minimum 3 years to 5 years ... they r really strict

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
bullshit thats not true

---------- Сообщение добавлено 16-06-2012 в 12:02 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 15-06-2012 в 11:59 PM ----------

junkgnn is right

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:03 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:02 AM ----------

junkgnn is right

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
You are most likely looking at probation kid. It takes 15 or more unauthorized access devices to go Fed Level. Even then you will be looking at 0 to 6 months with plea deal. The Fed government has a 99.8% conviction rate because most people tell on themselves, i.e. accept plea deals, or they have snitches working on the case, and they force person into plea deals. The Feds are no smarter than any other PIG. Without help they aren't shit. Whenever caught, speak to your lawyer, that's it. Don't say anything outside, of I WANT MY LAWYER. Anything else will be used against you in the court of law. Just a heads up.

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
depends on teh law in what state you are in.

most states dont have a law about the card but they have law for the theft.
they will mark it generally what the limit to the card if they cant get the info off of it .min 500 per
some states is up to 15 years per charge (per card)
my brother got pinched with 10 cards on him but ended up with weekends in jail and a misdemeanor theft under $1000... and a $500 fine.

DEER
Reaction score
So, police catch me with 5 used plastic dumps 1k each and 5 unused plastic dumps, nothing else...
I have no previous violations of law in my file, totaly clean...
I'm caught in USA or other Eu country like GER FR IT and live in the same country
would I only pay a fine and get a negative record or would I go to prison right at the first time?

Im sure there will be no prion. However, there may be county time. It depends on state and county where u got caught. Which evidence they got. Private lawyer or public defender? which statements did you make? too many things to play with. If you dont have lawyer, get one but you can stratch this thing for more then a year if you know what u doing. U out so no need to take any deals for now. Public defenders and DAs may try to push u to take a deal. Don't. U need to talk to a lawyer. Also you need to read about criminal defense and try to analyze the case. Tell whoever is on your case to get you a copy of discovery and read it watch it listen to it from start to finish there is lways something.
GOOD LUCK!!!

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
dont know much about .. us or rest of eu .. but can tell u uk with 100 % accuracy coz happened to 2 very very very close mates ... first one got caught taking off the skimmer from atm ( mind it not electronic skimmer but that Lebanese loop shit that traps card inside machine ) back in 2007 ...

guy was all clean .. no previous .. how ever was living in uk but not british citizen as he was romanian .. got 14 months for that .. judge just gave him 14 coz more than 12 and u have to be deported from Uk ..... served 3 and then was able to go back to romania on deportation ... went back and was back in uk after 6 months on new id and etc ....

another one was caught while driving had whole bunch cards tucked up in sun visor of car ... idiot was high off weed ..car smelling like some rasta joint !!

cops pulled him over thght he must be carrying drugs coz of tha smell from car started searching the car and find arnd 12 cards in sun visor ... most of them were cards under different ppl names (expired cards ) was using them to swipe etc ...

cops got suspicious took him to police station .. again no previous .. he was bailed out ... as cards were sent for investigation ... after 1 month they got back and charged him with possession of articles to be used in fraud ...

went to court and walked out with 60 hrs community service .... (yes he was british )

so 75 % chances are if its ur first time and u r british .. u will walk away with community service .. how ever if u r foreign national ... u may do some time .. as judges and prosecution will not let u walk that easily .... !!!

and yes forget about bail if u r not british citizen ... they will take your passport and still say u can run on bus /truck etc etc !!!

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
its about 10 dumps? not a real big offense...they look at the organisation,structure,money made by this crew etc...if they caught u while u was shopping its nothing dangerous. if u from another country and come to usa only for fraud they are more strict about it but as i said 10 dumps you will pay a fine, criminal records and a slap on yo' fingers lolllllll

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
my buddy was caught with a few in US, had a prior for drug use in the past. if you claim to be a hard drug user you will get off with rehabilitation from what i have seen. this does not apply to every case though. if you get caught with msr, embosser, pvc printer, etc... sentence may be harder. Us goes easy on non-violent opiate users.