Busted -> prison?

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
So, police catch me with 5 used plastic dumps 1k each and 5 unused plastic dumps, nothing else...
I have no previous violations of law in my file, totaly clean...
I'm caught in USA or other Eu country like GER FR IT and live in the same country
would I only pay a fine and get a negative record or would I go to prison right at the first time?

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
tonicooperi that wasn't the question..
he is asking wat are the consequences if you are caught for the first time in the various countries

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
got friend who was caught on IT and after 6 months was released with 5 years interdiction on IT.the lawyer is everything

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
If u're in IT you'll get busted as soon as they caught you..then you will be processed in italy and due to USA and IT are "friend" you'll be landed in USA to get another process

haha does anyone think this guy is stupid? you see what i mean he is an idiot replying on every single thread with bullshit, he does now know anything and is going to start selling something soon to rip people off.

what do u mean u will be extradited to the us if they bust u ? what do u mean they will send u to the us for carding? please shut your dumb ripping stupid mouth when u dont know shit.

u save $30 for 1 month to come and register here. and now in 10 days u made 200 posts and 8 rep from not buying anything from anyone and from not selling anything. and all the threads u posted are worthless and dumb.

no one deal with him in the future i warn you guys. he is a ripper i can smell them from a mile away

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:05 PM ----------

if they bust you in italy or any other country they will prosecute u within that country according to the laws. unless you are a big timer who is wanted by the u.s. then they will lure u to them. and charge you there. they will not bust every single carder and send him to the us like stupid FUTURE RIPPING tonicooperi says.

tonicooperi

RIPPER
Reaction score
haha does anyone think this guy is stupid? you see what i mean he is an idiot replying on every single thread with bullshit, he does now know anything and is going to start selling something soon to rip people off.

what do u mean u will be extradited to the us if they bust u ? what do u mean they will send u to the us for carding? please shut your dumb ripping stupid mouth when u dont know shit.

u save $30 for 1 month to come and register here. and now in 10 days u made 200 posts and 8 rep from not buying anything from anyone and from not selling anything. and all the threads u posted are worthless and dumb.

no one deal with him in the future i warn you guys. he is a ripper i can smell them from a mile away

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:05 PM ----------

if they bust you in italy or any other country they will prosecute u within that country according to the laws. unless you are a big timer who is wanted by the u.s. then they will lure u to them. and charge you there. they will not bust every single carder and send him to the us like stupid FUTURE RIPPING tonicooperi says.

you're not italian ripperaid..you don't know how here work bruttu cazzoni test e cazzo chi mu nciu mentianu a mammina drittu nto bucu du culu e mu mazzanu a parita
understood?:) don't try to translete it with google..dumb :)

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
this arguing on every thread is pointless. Settle ur differences
tonicooperi- u answered question incorrectly he is asking what happens if you are in italy or us or and eu country... not how italy and us work together
also u post on every-thread (trying to boost ur post count) mod should check him out

@live

Professional
Reaction score
tonicooperi, u r saying bullshit:D, noone going to be extradicted to usa bcoz of using american dumps in IT. dont blow the wind;) .

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
in italy for that amount with no previous criminal record, it depends on ur lawyer but most likely they will let u go with a warning if ur supposed sentence was less than 2yrs. but if u dont have a good lawyer then the process can be slow for u which can take like a month before they let u go. But if they suspect it is a syndicate, then it can a longer time. but if just u most likely u will walk away with penal suspencia. I dont know abt US but in EU first time with no previous record u will walk away with a fine or suspended sentence.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:42 AM ----------

in italy for that amount with no previous criminal record, it depends on ur lawyer but most likely they will let u go with a warning if ur supposed sentence was less than 2yrs. but if u dont have a good lawyer then the process can be slow for u which can take like a month before they let u go. But if they suspect it is a syndicate, then it can a longer time. but if just u most likely u will walk away with penal suspencia. I dont know abt US but in EU first time with no previous record u will walk away with a fine or suspended sentence.

I' m not a lawyer I might not be too correct, but this is from my own personal experience.

lockman1470

RIPPER
Reaction score
USA first time you going to prison bro. Access device fraud, each piece is worth $500. Your sentence will depend on if its state or federal. If federal you can check the federal guidelines to get an estimate of the time you will do.

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
has anyone in usa gone to jail for first time offense?
with no previous crimes
"USA first time you going to prison bro. Access device fraud, each piece is worth $500. Your sentence will depend on if its state or federal. If federal you can check the federal guidelines to get an estimate of the time you will do. "
i find that hard to believe if you have good lawyer

Gucci

RIPPER
Reaction score
PS: Jail better in swiss than USA . :rolleyes: law too .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:44 AM ----------

If u're in IT you'll get busted as soon as they caught you..then you will be processed in italy and due to USA and IT are "friend" you'll be landed in USA to get another process :)

landed in USA for 5 fuckin card use in Europe ??:D

SO if i smoke good marijuana from Amsterdam in Milano they landed me in NL no ? :D

maixb

Reaction score
If u're in IT you'll get busted as soon as they caught you..then you will be processed in italy and due to USA and IT are "friend" you'll be landed in USA to get another process :)

You will not be getting extradited to the US for ripping off a few italian merchants with US cards. ATM fraud in Italy with US numbers then yes you may get extradited, swipes no way. No loss for any US individual or bank. Remember the loss is with the merchant!

lockman1470

RIPPER
Reaction score
Lol lots of fools don't know shit about USA law. Do your own research and even call up lawyers. Lots give free advice. Boards are not good for legal advice.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:06 PM ----------

Oh btw I kno tons who went to jail for first time. Some got house arrest but most had to do time. It helps if you are in school and young.

Hotsista

RIPPER
Reaction score
Helps!!

Lol lots of fools don't know shit about USA law. Do your own research and even call up lawyers. Lots give free advice. Boards are not good for legal advice.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:06 PM ----------

Oh btw I kno tons who went to jail for first time. Some got house arrest but most had to do time. It helps if you are in school and young.

Also helps if you have friends that will come to court and stand behind you pluss if you have a real job,see if your boss or manager will come to court on your behalf also!! My roomate,also my friend,was in court a few days ago,and he got house arrest as i showed up for support as his landlord along with a few other people!! Like everyone says,do research,search on the net or speak to different lawyers!! Goodluck!!