BULBA.CC , DUMPS SHOP , OFFICIAL reseller of TRACK2

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
NEW GREAT FRESH BASE OF USA(Track1 + Track2!) - FULLY ADDED! base NEW43 , 95% VALID!
AROUND 17000 DUMPS !.

Thanks you !:).Hurry up - Fund your account ASAP , do not loose your chance to get good bins !

DebitCarder

Carder
Reaction score
to all complaining kids out here, prices are not high, you buy 10, 7 work, you get 300 times more than you paid for. its not like we vendors own these cards. and on top of that, if the seller states the approval rate is 85%, maybe you guys are the un lucky ones getting the bad 15%, he has no way of knowing.
dont you see only little buyers complain, you will never see a serious buyers complaining he ordered 50 and worked only 45, they wont even mention that, it would be a fault of respect.
put yourselves in our shoes, we are not the bank nor the owners.
hope it gives you something to think about

Frank , no disrespect , but I never complained . I'm buying from like a year from here , but I am working with data from the internet for 2 years now . And in these 2 years I neva saw such greedy seller like this reseller . I WASN'T fuckin complaining , I just asked why the high prices and the answer I got was rude words and disrespect and I can't answer to disrespect with respect you feel me ? Anywayz , your 2 times above Bulba just because your offering replacements which he doesn't + his stuff will never maybe have your quality .
So please ... YOU try and read my previous thread's and understand that I wasn't complaining at all , I just gave a negative feedback .
And what did I sayed finally ??? I just stated his stuff is bad cuz I bought same bin from other seller's from here , and each time I bought the bin swiped like it should .I don't want to give any more examples or explanations I' ll stop here , but Bulba should think implementing the option of REPLACEMENT cuz I am not the only one saying or thinking this ... grandpa :rolleyes: and if you can't fuckin read , I'll translate you . Just go and read previous threads and you will see that this has been sayed many times in Bulba's thread .
OH .. and stop calling me kid old timer ... it's kid'z like me that fill your fuckin pocket's full of money so start respecting and show some understanding cuz your NOT LOOSING anything here buddy , so it's hard FOR YOU to put yourself in our shoes .
Think about it ... and stop making stupid backup's of your friend's . There are too many thinking like me , but they don't want to come forward with theyre opinion .
Out ... \_/

Last edited:

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
stop fuckin talking wow....your still going on about nuthing like shut the fuck up and buy the fuckin dumps and make money....the prices are fuckin cheap for the amount of money u should be making.....stop all the fuckin noise already seriously

gold123

Carder
Reaction score
DebitCarder GO FUCK YOURSELF. IF YOU DONT LIKE GO BUY FROM ANOTHER PLACE.YOU FUCK.

smith4you

Reaction score
bulba is mother fucker last week the fucking checker is down and still all the shit inside was fake shit just wasted 250$ buy stupid shit work like this i told him no checker said no replace ever no checker God go punish you bulba u and the stupid track2 mother fucker people

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
smith4you, whats your login?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:41 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:32 AM ----------

login : smith4you , you paid me only 200$
You buy total 4 dumps .
And from this 4 , TWO STILL VALID!
520301400390XXXX 08/2011 Not valid
520301406247XXXX 10/2013 Valid
545510000775XXXX 05/2012 Not valid
510643005085XXXX 08/2012 Valid
And this is AFTER ONE WEEK

And how you can say this shit when you buy only 4 dumps? Newbie. Too many n00bs on forum. i think need to clean this garbage .

gold123

Carder
Reaction score
Bullba block this user who dont like your service .If i dont like i dont buy. Yes the checker didnt work buyt any way 7 8 out 10 work.So any way you make your $.SO DONT COMPLAIN HERE DONT LIKE DONT BUY.AND STOP POSTING BULSHIT HERE.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:48 PM ----------

Bullba Is the best seller.

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
Bulba yo stuff is not as good as before bro i only buy amex..but these days i use checker and all is approved but only to get call for authorization on all of them...you stuff used to be very good i am not sure why these days i am finding them not working.

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
when the new usa update will be ?

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
Bulba yo stuff is not as good as before bro i only buy amex..but these days i use checker and all is approved but only to get call for authorization on all of them...you stuff used to be very good i am not sure why these days i am finding them not working.

its not because its his stuff......its because its amex...thats why they are cheaper then everything else.....buy a bin thats more expensive and you will get your moneys worth :D

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
xydennek, amex hard to use , thats why they cheap. Say me your login please i will look your orders and will say whats a problem.

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
NEW FRESH BASE OF SPAIN!!!(Track2 only) - FULLY ADDED! base NEW44 , 85% VALID!
AROUND 4000 DUMPS !. CHEAP PRICE FOR SPAIN 101 and 201!code !

Thanks you !:).Hurry up - Fund your account ASAP , do not loose your chance to get good bins !

chinagirl

Reaction score
that was the e-u base ,the last base that drop on monday the amex was good

Reaction score
C`mon Guys your really an idiot if you order to bulba, coz its like a suidice when you order an dumps to him and then lets say in 2 dumps there all dead and no replacement, your makin a suicide decision!! so think of it before joining to his scam business.

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
sigfridsavedra , my service not for n00bs who buy 2 dumps and make a suicide if they dead.:)
For serios peoples who buy many and work hard , only this way you will see profit.

Last edited:

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
sigfridsavedra , my service not for n00bs who buy 2 dumps and make a suicide if they dead.:)
For serios peoples who buy many and work hard , only this way you will see profit.

BULBA IS VERY GOOD I NEVER HAD A ISSUE I ORDER MY BIN AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS IN MY AREA I USALLY MAKE 3 TIMES MONEY BACK .
U GUYS GOTTA INVEST MONEY TO MAKE MONEY , IF U SPEND A MIN LIKE $ 500.00 OR $ 1000- U WILL MAKE PROFIT , IF U BUY A FEW IT WONT WORK