BULBA.CC , DUMPS SHOP , OFFICIAL reseller of TRACK2

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
bigdollar, when will be usa dumps update i dont know , sorry

BlackSwipe, means not only you favorite:))

smith4you, checker work now.

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
u want good eu.. go to POINT OF DUMPS

zakatac

Carder
Reaction score
i Bought from the EU update was not so good, what really surprised me was all the Hold/call :(
Track2 stuff usually very good no need to even check!!! Don't no were that update came from!!??

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
euro

i Bought from the EU update was not so good, what really surprised me was all the Hold/call :(
Track2 stuff usually very good no need to even check!!! Don't no were that update came from!!??

yah i got a few not so good some hit though he is usally great things should be better begining of the new month , hope we see update

DebitCarder

Carder
Reaction score
DebitCarder, Ok then "fuck" you :) Go to search other sellers. And dont flood my thread if you dont ever buy from me.
Also price is 115% - 10% bonus wich given on the start when deposit money. So if you can find cheaper go to this vendor and buy from him. no need to flood my thread and even open your mouth.

Fuck your ripper ass Bulba . I didn't insulted you in the 1st place , nor did I flooded your thread you cheap ass motherfucker . I ain't fuckin happy with your ripper ass service and I just wanted to let people know of my opinion . Your prices are too high and your merchandise is SHIT you fuck up . I bought some bins from your shop on user Ign000r so that gives me the right to leave you feedback(be it positive or negative).I stopped buying from you cuz it's a risk . It's a risk when you see that your checking 7 to 10 cards to find a aproved one , and then see that the card is flagged or even dead in da shop and you don't get no replacements .And it's sick when you see a greedy ass seller like yourself holding on the merchandise for week's or even month's not replacing the bad ones to the real buyers but trying to make a litlle more profit by keeping the old cards and trying to sell more . Just wanted to warn new people that will be registering in your shop to take care as I didn't found your merchandise that good and to me your service is and will allways be SHIT compared to high class sellers like Fozzy or Cocaino . So shut your stupid mouth up and keep feeding on my feedback , not my money , you fuck up _!_

Last edited:

Bulba

fucking newbie.

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
DebitCarder, Who the fuck are you to call me ripper? Is i ever rip you?
user Ign000r , paid around 500$ , and always buy checked usa dumps.
Totaly you buy from me 19 dumps. All approve and all checked.
Hey newbie go and write in blacklist section if i ripped you. If you didnt do it , i will ask admins to do DEER status for you , becouse of calling ripper anyone without PROOF.
Yes my price for you too high becouse you FAT eater of cheap burgers.

DebitCarder

Bitch ass seller . Nuthing but stupid lyes from that fucked mouth of ur's .

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
i hope track2 doesnt get updates from where badb used too.. his stuff became awful..

DebitCarder

Carder
Reaction score
Fuck your bitch ass Bulba . Your nothing but a greedy motherfucker . You didn't ripped me , but that didn't gave you the right to insult me in the 1st place . I just gave my opinion in your thread because I checked your stuff and for me it's shit . From the 19 dumps not all were checked . And from the checked ones 50% camed aproved . I worked with several other sellers from here and from all of them your the worst one and most sellers sell 1st hand stuff (unchecked) like Fozzy & others... I'll stop here , using your service , and your "PayPaly" thread ... but shut your fuckin mouth when someones leaves a fuckin negative feedback in your thread cuz your not the one riskin your fuckin money . Your the fat clown tryinn to eat more while other's gettin hold's/call's etc with your fuckin merchandise .

P.S.: Not all users here are your fuckin clones fuck up.Take it easy.

bought 6 things....6 cfa

P.P.S. : Don't focus on my "fuck you's" that much and concentrate on ... SATISFYING :)... unhappy customers like banana1 and others .
Out.

Last edited:

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
Fuck your bitch ass Bulba . Your nothing but a greedy motherfucker . You didn't ripped me , but that didn't gave you the right to insult me in the 1st place . I just gave my opinion in your thread because I checked your stuff and for me it's shit . From the 19 dumps not all were checked . And from the checked ones 50% camed aproved . I worked with several other sellers from here and from all of them your the worst one and most sellers sell 1st hand stuff (unchecked) like Fozzy & others... I'll stop here , using your service , and your "PayPaly" thread ... but shut your fuckin mouth when someones leaves a fuckin negative feedback in your thread cuz your not the one riskin your fuckin money . Your the fat clown tryinn to eat more while other's gettin hold's/call's etc with your fuckin merchandise .

P.S.: Not all users here are your fuckin clones fuck up.Take it easy.

P.P.S. : Don't focus on my "fuck you's" that much and concentrate on ... SATISFYING :)... unhappy customers like banana1 and others .
Out.

Wow stop fucking complaining....clearly you are not making any money on dumps because you would not care if a couple dumps are on hold/call.....its a fuckin shop he is not a ripper at all...this is the best service by far since dumps are recieved instantly.....if you dont like the fuckin service just go else where there are many fuckin sellers do not flood the thread because your not making money.....everyone else is thats why no1 here is complaining but YOU..

Please leave the thread open to people that want to ask logical questions to bulba or anyone else please.

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
chinagirl, at monday will be fresh usa base. must be very fresh.

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
cfa doesnt mean his tracks are bad.. its the banks protecting their money....

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
NEW FRESH BASE OF NEW ZEALAND(VERY RARE on Market!) , AUSTRALIA and NEARBY - FULLY ADDED! base NEW42 , 85% VALID!
AROUND 2600 DUMPS . OBTAINNABLE PRICES for NEW ZEALAND!.

Thanks you !:).Hurry up - Fund your account ASAP , to not loose RARE Country !

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
bulba

NEW FRESH BASE OF NEW ZEALAND(VERY RARE on Market!) , AUSTRALIA and NEARBY - FULLY ADDED! base NEW42 , 85% VALID!
AROUND 2600 DUMPS . OBTAINNABLE PRICES for NEW ZEALAND!.

Thanks you !:).Hurry up - Fund your account ASAP , to not loose RARE Country !

guess ny dumps are gone for now !!!

DebitCarder

Carder
Reaction score
Wow stop fucking complaining....clearly you are not making any money on dumps because you would not care if a couple dumps are on hold/call.....its a fuckin shop he is not a ripper at all...this is the best service by far since dumps are recieved instantly.....if you dont like the fuckin service just go else where there are many fuckin sellers do not flood the thread because your not making money.....everyone else is thats why no1 here is complaining but YOU..

Please leave the thread open to people that want to ask logical questions to bulba or anyone else please.

@jamal911 : WTF's wrong with you cousin ? I just finished my comment's on Bulba's thread and you start annoying me ?
1st of all : If I wouldn't make any money on dumps would I still spend hundreds of $'s with seller's ? Your stupid saying this shit bruvah and you don't know me !!!

2nd : If his service is good for you , cuz your in USA , or some other area where his dumps work better , then does this mean that his service is good for all the buyers you stupid kid ? Didn't you saw feedback's from banana1 ,chinagirl , zakatac and many others ? They all had there bad ones you fuckin prick so next time when you intervene when a BUYER complains about merchandise think twice and mind your own fuckin business .

3rd : My complains didn't started because his stuff is bad (which in fact it is :) ) , but because I asked him kindly : Why is he raising the prices on EU 101 when ALL the other seller's are selling @ the regular price .

and 4th : No , I don't care if a couple of his dumps are hold/call , pick up , etc .I sometimes loose and sometimes win , but never complained . From the 500$ worth of dumps that I have bought from his shop , only 100$ worth of merchandise worked , and THAT MY FRIEND IS THE FACT THAT ANNOYES ME .Because all my dumps were from just ONE bin ( bin that I know that works in my region very very good ) so they all should have worked when in fact 30 to 40 % worked . Does that tell you his stuff is good you fuckin carder wannabe ? Nevermind that ...

@Bulba : Excuse me to botter you again friend , but 1 or 2 days ago , you lowered my reputation with one point (just for saying what I think about your service). I didn't went to make a fuckin clone and raise my reputation again , but I did lower your reputation with 1 point as well .
Strange as it may seem , your reputation is again +4 so I kindly ask you to explain who gave you that reputation point because to me it seems very strange that one day you get minus one point and the 2nd day your reputation is back again .
Kindly explain ... PEACE \_/

Last edited:

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
DebitCarder,
I will explain you but it last answer to asshole like you.
BULBA.CC , DUMPS SHOP ,... 27-08-2010 02:10 AM TeamPro good seller! good valid!
BULBA.CC , DUMPS SHOP ,... 27-08-2010 12:46 AM DebitCarder Bitch ass seller . Nuthing but stupid lyes from that fucked mouth of ur's

Just HIDE from my thread.

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
to all complaining kids out here, prices are not high, you buy 10, 7 work, you get 300 times more than you paid for. its not like we vendors own these cards. and on top of that, if the seller states the approval rate is 85%, maybe you guys are the un lucky ones getting the bad 15%, he has no way of knowing.
dont you see only little buyers complain, you will never see a serious buyers complaining he ordered 50 and worked only 45, they wont even mention that, it would be a fault of respect.
put yourselves in our shoes, we are not the bank nor the owners.
hope it gives you something to think about