BULBA.CC , DUMPS SHOP , OFFICIAL reseller of TRACK2

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
sorry guys... but BULBA i think is one of the best seller IN THIS SITE.... buy from bulba and you will get good resultsif yo know CHOOSE YOUR BINS...

Agate

Absolutely agree!

caprica

RIPPER
Reaction score
I bought 500usd in Canada dumps one was valid because checker wasn't working

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:49 AM ----------

change your rules dude if you buy with out check and none are valid you should get a refund with in 2hrs or something I have spent like 8k on bulba now and this is the 5th time this has happen i think i'm going to start looking for a new seller unless you refund that or give us a 2hr grace time

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
caprica, whats your login in shop? and whats order number of this new canada you says only one valid . i will look situation.

fifona

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I just bought 2 new dumps one didnt work in my area but the other one worked for $400 for me ;) thanks so much

player77165

Carder
Reaction score
взял дампы у человека,отличный матерьял с хорошими балансами,буду брать и в дальнейшем!!

lala

Professional
Reaction score
Quick question for bulba,

I bought a dump and wanted to check it. At the time your checker que was pretty held up. So my browser went to a 404 and when I refreshed my dumps page, the dumo automatically went to this status: "bad, check failed". Should i put it through the checker again?

Reaction score
Looking for new dumps workers, my dumps your people.

Contact me at 402492227

joaquin

Reaction score
help me out to find bins in bulba working in mexico i can give dumps contact me

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This guy is amazing with my guarantee!! i purchased him plenty all works Approximatively, from 70 dumps only 12 didnt work the others are perfect he had recently big reputation in several forums this seller is (Y)! his icq 632291300

Bulba

Professional
Reaction score
lala, all questions please in shop "contact support" , answering your question here: no please dont put it on check again. once it will stop you will find it in your orders of checks or dumps.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:32 AM ----------

diego3119, stop scam peoples. i dont have any ICQ! ALL CONTACT ONLY IN SHOP!

ABCD

Reaction score
ty bulba ur da best checker doesnt kill BIG updates.. from all areas :)

Lets Get It...

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
bought for the first and LAST time from this guy, bought 4 dumps...HOLD CARDS with the checker lol.

Be wise guys, if you dont have a t2 account, it is not worthed buying from bulba. He told me kindl that he doesnt replace or refund hold cards ( only seller on board to do so ).

My advice, buy from Panther, Capac and Frank.

Worst dumps on forum ( ive been buying dumps since Digits and Maksik days )

Last edited:

gold123

Carder
Reaction score
bought for the first and LAST time from this guy, bought 4 dumps...HOLD CARDS with the checker lol.

Be wise guys, if you dont have a t2 account, it is not worthed buying from bulba. He told me kindl that he doesnt replace or refund hold cards ( only seller on board to do so ).

My advice, buy from Panther, Capac and Frank.

Worst dumps on forum ( ive been buying dumps since Digits and Maksik days )

I don't know what are you talking about. I buy from bulba and 90 80% work great. Why you need replacement if you make your $ anyway. OUT 10 , 8 work

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
WORKS PERFECT WHY COMPLAIN

I don't know what are you talking about. I buy from bulba and 90 80% work great. Why you need replacement if you make your $ anyway. OUT 10 , 8 work

THAT IS RIGHT , BULBA IS THE SHIZNICK , HIS WORK WORKS PERFECT ... I HATE PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN FOR STUPID REASONS .

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
all i said is that all my order was HOLD CARD...that is not how sellers should sell.

Reactions: dealerfromuk

dealerfromuk

valid arguement..dump moderator should look into bulba rules..its unfair

gold123

Carder
Reaction score
all i said is that all my order was HOLD CARD...that is not how sellers should sell.

Hold call? How is it? Did you check before you buy? I have hold only once but any way I know that. Cause I check with my own checker before I buy somethink. If you want to know 100% check before you swipe.

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
I checked before buying with his checker..15 minutes later they were all holds.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
i think now 80% of USA dumps will not more work in Europe,and i ve been studing this checkers as well. i will release details on my studies soon.