Bringing money into another country

abktxt

Carder
Reaction score
Well depends on the amount but i'm sure by the time you transfer some via WU to your friends, buy heavy gold and hold your 10k us. You will have spend some couple of thousands but i do have a bro that often buy cars and ship it. Just think of what is easier for you to sell. Can even gain in that or sell at cost price.

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
What about travel cheques?

Ninja

Reaction score
It depends on country laws.
Check local laws if they restrict amount of incoming/outgoing funds.

Because alot of them just ASK to declare....

Ninja

Reaction score
I'd say what getting money outside - easiest thing.
You can exchange money to EUR 500 denomination.
And get in ur jeans pockets up to 30k easy.

Of course if you will not be chosen for 100% check when crossing border.
But it happens VERY rarely.

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
You can transport easily up to 30 40k trough airports by yourself i have seen people doing this without a problem now for bigger ammounts 100k to 1m+ there are offices all around the globe that take care of this they put your money anywhere you want it for about 15 to 20% i guess most of you never heard of this before but is very popular betwen drug dealers.

mymono

Reaction score
Put 4 bank notes or more on eachother, fold them so small if you can. they then in a small fine plastic glove like one that you use when you are going too do some pating ad home. Then get some black tape and tape them so tight as posible. After that you just put it in condom. Take some teeth floss and wrap the end off the condom ad the same length of the wrapped bank note, know just cut the rest off the condom away. You dont need that part. Know you have a little egg made, next step and last is too swallow it....I know its sounds crazy..... but believe me this the way how people manage too get over borders with lots off money or drugs in there belly, when you arive just go and shit it out...:D ps: please dont eat before doing this cuz if you when too use the badroom in the plain you will shit your money out

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Put 4 bank notes or more on eachother, fold them so small if you can. they then in a small fine plastic glove like one that you use when you are going too do some pating ad home. Then get some black tape and tape them so tight as posible. After that you just put it in condom. Take some teeth floss and wrap the end off the condom ad the same length of the wrapped bank note, know just cut the rest off the condom away. You dont need that part. Know you have a little egg made, next step and last is too swallow it....I know its sounds crazy..... but believe me this the way how people manage too get over borders with lots off money or drugs in there belly, when you arive just go and shit it out...:D ps: please dont eat before doing this cuz if you when too use the badroom in the plain you will shit your money out
It better be for more than 4 banknotes to be worth it though

mymono

Reaction score
It better be for more than 4 banknotes to be worth it though

Well you can make bigger eggs if you whant too but you dont wanne hurt your throat right ?....
Just go too the super market end buy some carrot cut them in difrent sizes and swallow it 1 by one till get too the point where it starts too hert, know you know how bigg you can make your eggs