brandon -|- WORLDWIDE CVV2 -|- High Valid Rate -|- The Service You Can Trust -|-

massimo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This person is cheating to me my their $20 not to CC and a thief this and his contact ICQ nos 354140 name its wmz and this ññ (13.47): z128986573102 pay 7 $and I give ?? (2:33:50 PM 01-12-2010) 1 CC for test........................................ then to voltage OK this and have
forum
prejudice at make atensione to this is the fraud cvvmasters deity ICQ number ICQ 554914762 its wmz and this cvvmasters (2.55): cvvmasters wmz account wmid: z272056080726 I or paid for CC but he miamandato nothing my done fraud not a serious vnditore in stolen 9 USD for 1 HP
forum
fabrizio2 ?(19.23):
Without prejudice to all you tesione to this thief Fab scams of $10 he perhaps ICQ number is droca (485441262 name of Lota and Elisa number of wmz and this Elias (0.15): z767253499836 this my their 10 dollars to pay heroin him burns not dates money in this bucatino
forum

This and a shit I or sent 19 dollars to this and he sent my I him and only heroin veins its no iqc 512-421 wmz z425695873242 this is not cheating Dade bid this Lota that is it should be cracking.... 512-421 (22.20): z425695873242 send $20............................ 512-421 (13.72):............... When I will get the cash?.................... 512-421 (28.41): send me the cash, than you'll get your I 512-421 (22.07):......................................... But I'm not intereseted to cheat FOR $50 (laugh)........ and a piece of shit is ago heroin ago scams of 1 dollars

fts.play

Carder
Reaction score
need UK or DE cvv. if you got VBV and/or MSC checked will pay good $.

pm

Last edited:

tHe-DoN

RIPPER
Reaction score
brandon +A keep it up ...perfect ccs

Nira_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Get Verify Please.

elfuerte829

BANNED
Reaction score
I sell dumps with ssn,dl,mmn and no more contact: 569655148 Dumps only usa for now am just geting staring

comm1x

VIP member
Reaction score
good seller, buy cc.. high lvl of verif... =)

Last edited:

sikusha

BANNED
Reaction score
Хороший селлер :)

brandon

BANNED
Reaction score
Beware of members which advertise on my thread for their services , only deal with icq: 5788881 [brandon] for safe deals , cvv2 db updated more eu/usa/can/asia added to stock big orders & bulk cheap prices , all welcome

code

BANNED
Reaction score
contact Batman. very gud vendor with 99% validity rate. my fav seller.

Blabe do you know ICQ for batman, pm me please
thanks

brandon

BANNED
Reaction score
CCs db updated 30/01/2010 ..many fresh and valid ccs from worldwide usa-eu-ca-au-asia valid rate 95% -=- note -=- deu/swe/che and others now in stock cheap prices for big orders and bulk.

timbo86

BANNED
Reaction score
did you find seller?

hello there, did you mange to find a seller for what you were looking for as i require the same stuff, please forward any that you have found. thank alot. t:)

i wana buy some usa cc that no need 3D verify without SSN,DOB,PS.......

use for games points payment.

every day tought need 30-50 pcs if as well as my need ..

so , if u Interested ,msg me ICQ 563948486
Y!H heihihello

thought first trade i need to buy one test for 2$ or 3$.. if as well as i need ill buy more .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:12 PM ----------

do you have a site i can search and choose cc?

Beware of members which advertise on my thread for their services , only deal with icq: 5788881 [brandon] for safe deals , cvv2 db updated more eu/usa/can/asia added to stock big orders & bulk cheap prices , all welcome

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:15 PM ----------

i require your services, please forward me details of how to buy! thanks.

CCs database has been updated @ 06/01/2010 more worldwide ccs [ usa / can / aus / eu / asia / arab&others] added to stock fresh & valid , HURRYYP!:)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:18 PM ----------

do you have site? how do i buy thanks.

good seller, buy cc.. high lvl of verif... =)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:20 PM ----------

how do i buy ffrom you? site?

brandon,

henrysoto711

BANNED
Reaction score
want to buy valid fullz cc and paypal.

anyone know any legitimate sellers?

if so, email me [email protected]

no scammers

is anyone real here?

or is everyone just a bunch of rippers or scammers?

i have real money to pay via WU immediately!

i m not fishing for or hoping for freebies, just want real service for real cash if that is possible.

PM or email at the email above. thanks.

brandon

BANNED
Reaction score
DATABASE LAST UPDATE 15.02.2010

CCS database just updated ,HUGE AMOUNT OF WORLDWIDE CVV2 ADDED TO STOCK FRESH & VIRGIN VALID RATE:95%...VERY GOOD DISCOUNT FOR BULK&BIG ORDERS , HURRYUP!!!:)

pmather

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi brandon, i adding you at the moment, i hope good transaction, thanks

serj

RIPPER
Reaction score
is this man is real, i need good seeler uk+dob

brandon

BANNED
Reaction score
Many DE-BE-FR-IT-SE-DK-NO-AT-LUX & Others cvv2 now for sale good prices -=- very fresh valid ccs ..goodluck=)