Bought cards but they all trigger OTP?

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
Any way to circumvent that? Also why the hell is it that a couple years ago I managed to card using litteraly Tor and now even with a vpn and using firefox I cant card shit? I legit tried 5 different cards from the t0xic autoshop and most of them asked for an OTP. Another question I have is if I have canadian socks 5 but the province is different can the transaction still work?

Is carding really that easy? Seems like a lot of tutorials dismiss the many problems one can encounter while trying to card. Idk, for me it has been random as shit.

Also looking for a good autoshop and suggestions on cards for carding. Visa or Mastercard ? How do I know if a card will work/Have a nice balance? Bins that dont have otp?

PS dont DM if you're "selling methods", you wouldnt need to if you knew how to do that stuff.

gaudeamus

Reaction score
you need to use vpn+socks 5 same country for cc (same state it s better).
anti detected browser ,dolphyn i think have some free trial.
balance on the cards it s about your luck.
try to card sites same country like cc.
if you want to buy gift cards without experience it s normal you will fail or ask OTP.

danksami

Reaction score
you should use socks5 ...vpn doesn't work while carding. i am new to this forum i have my carding setup and own custom method to cashout to any crypto as your wish. i am willing to share my knowledge and experience with you if you are willing to do partnership with me.

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
you should use socks5 ...vpn doesn't work while carding. i am new to this forum i have my carding setup and own custom method to cashout to any crypto as your wish. i am willing to share my knowledge and experience with you if you are willing to do partnership with me.
Yeah thats what I found out as well, I think ill try with a socks 5 next. I sent u a PM

Leather

Reaction score
Hey, try to use a non-vbv card A 2D payment gateway does not require an additional security check, such as an OTP, to validate the payment. The customer's credit/debit card details are all that is needed. A 3D payment gateway requires an additional layer of security, i.e., an OTP. Carding is not as easy as people make it out to be there is a lot of thought behind what you do. Make sure to use a good anti detect browser and socks 5 residential proxy in the same state as the victim. if you are looking to card physical items you can card instantly if your setup is good. for egifts its a different ball park, you have to warm up the shop for 7-10 days at least and just collect cookies and look like a unique person. Fighting the sites anti fraud system.

Reaction score
I’m
you should use socks5 ...vpn doesn't work while carding. i am new to this forum i have my carding setup and own custom method to cashout to any crypto as your wish. i am willing to share my knowledge and experience with you if you are willing to do partnership with me
Yo bro we can try sun shi rn if u want all I need is a 0 fruad ip

Reaction score
@danksami I’m willing for a partnership can we have a chat on telegram?