Botnet Service (ZeuS)

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
If you ever want this thread to be clarified ( which I highly doubt that ) you might post some screenshots .
And when I am looking for an exploit pack, the load rate for ASIA is not the first thing I would be interested in.
I understand escrow is welcomed, but I dont think stells will start sending traffic to your exploit pack to see which one of us is right. I hope you understand my point of view.

Tootles

Why are you quoting my post as if your telling this to me :D
TS is Oreo

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
If you ever want this thread to be clarified ( which I highly doubt that ) you might post some screenshots .
And when I am looking for an exploit pack, the load rate for ASIA is not the first thing I would be interested in.
I understand escrow is welcomed, but I dont think stells will start sending traffic to your exploit pack to see which one of us is right. I hope you understand my point of view.

Tootles

Escrow doesn't working like you think!!!

You send money to escrow first, after the merchant give you the stuff and if you confirm that everything is okay and the stuff is working the merchant get his money..

So you will check the traffic yourself. Not support.. :)

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
@WizZ Sorry buddy, I guess I clicked the wrong quote link, lol. Still the point remains.
@Mex Thanks for setting things straight, I stand corrected .

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score
Lol, this guy got owned.

He's afraid of showing the screenshot

No. This guy "busted" when he wrote this thread.. :D (baracuda, latest zeus, 31 traffic load and so on)

Oreo

BANNED
Reaction score
You are all time wasters and spammers in this thread, I'm not interested in selling anymore!
Mod please close this thread!

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
You are all time wasters and spammers in this thread, I'm not interested in selling anymore!
Mod please close this thread!

Kiss my ass scammer. I told you this son of a bitch is a scammer on his first fucking post on this forum.

He is THE DREAM (ripper)!!

Plus, FTP Backconnect, such module doesn't exist for zeus, its spyeye module noob!!

godlike

DEER
Reaction score
Someone got owned .........:p now hes crying saying he does'nt want to sell lol

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
Why this kid still not banned?