Botnet | Locker | Crypting | Traffic & Installs | Exploit packs | Webinjects

Reaction score
Hello there, I am happy to offer you my service specialized in botnet field to this lovely forum today after months of working on this theme myself, going through the ins and outs of it on my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|||BOTNET|||
Injection works on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
That means you can place webinjects for any website and grab details according to the webinjects.
Available modules:
CC grabber (Gets credit card details with CVV and VBV/MCSC code when entered on the infected machine)
Socks4/5 (Convert the infected machines into socks proxy)
VNC (Control the infected machine invisibly, go to directories like C:/, D:/, open folders, files, images etc)

Duplicate log remover (Removes all duplicate logs found on the database and saves your time)
AVUB (A small list of antivirus programs will fail to update but will show on the program as updated, helps your malware to stay longer)
Stealer (Grabs all saved passwords of most common programs like QIP, ICQ, Yahoo, Pidgin and popular FTP clients)
Video maker (Make automatic video recording according to the settings, for example the malware will start recording video when the infected machine enters specific website you entered in the config, like libertyreserve)

The botnet has anti-trackers, and has a secure panel. Means any unauthorized IP will not be able to load your C&C panel, and it's not possible to bruteforce the login combination, or view your logs, database.
BIN size: 34.5 KB | Detection rate without crypt: 4/34
Works on all Windows platforms, 98 to Windows 8, x32 and x64 bits.
Price per BIN: $1000

What you will receive: BIN + full setup + all modules + customization
NOTE: This is not a public botnet!
|||LOCKER|||
Has FBI and Anti Cybercrime landing pages designed for Moneypak, Pay safe card and ukash. The ransom amount is editable, means you can enter any amount you wish, for example $100 Moneypak, 50 euro paysafecard, 30 euro ukash etc.
Available modules:
Web camera streamer (If a webcam is detected on the system, it streams on the landing page)
Virtual keyboard (Victim can enter the code on a virtual keyboard)
Automatic code checker (When a code is entered, it can check its validity automatically through API system, and if valid code is entered in will unlock the system)

The locker blocks safemode. That means its impossible to remove the locker unless the system has been reformated.
Works on all windows platforms, from 98 to Windows 8, x32 bits and x64 bits.

BIN size: 64 KB
Price per bin: $600
What you will receive: BIN + full setup + configuration + manual

|||CRYPTING SERVICE & CRYPTER|||
Adds maximum 15KB to the original BIN. Compatible with all programs and malwares. No dependencies. Coded from scratch in C++. Detection rate: 0/34

PRICE PER CRYPT: $50
PRICE PER CRYPTER: $500 (Comes with a private stub, weekly new FUD stubs)

|||TRAFFIC & INSTALLS|||
Have iFrame traffic and clean installs available for sale. I don't resell installs. Once your exe is installed, it is erased from my control panel. I can run anti-botnet and anti-spyware on the bots before you purchase and wipe it clean. (Means even if the bot was infected with any botnet, malware, spyware, keylogger before, it will be clean when your exe is installed)

PRICE FOR INSTALLS PER 1k:
USA-$100, UK-$220, CANADA-$120, EUROPE MIX-$80, ASIA MIX-$10, WORLD MIX-$8

PRICE FOR TRAFFIC PER 1k:
USA-$20, WORLD MIX-$10

Can rent access to the following exploit packs: Nuclear pack, Blackhole.
Webinjects for common US, CANADA, UK, EUROPE and few ASIAN counties available. Contact me in private for the list and details it can grab.

• I accept to work with forum escrow, buyer arranges the escrow and pays all the expenses. We will agree the escrow terms in private.
  • The botnet, locker and crypter are private, and not sold anywhere! I only sell bins, not the builder. Unlimited rebuilds are made for free.
  • Crypter and installs are re-sold by me.
  • I accept payment by Libertyreserve only.

First contact by PM. Only use jabber.
Only serious inquiries please. You can ask questions here. Demonstration and screenshots can be provided in private. I ask members to not come for loose talk and save their time.

poohwh

Carder
Reaction score
looking for uk traffic, I need roughly about 100k per day.
can u provide it?

Reaction score

ladalincolin

Reaction score
Very interesting topic with full details, very interested in the botnet you are offering. Looking forward to making purchase from you.

Reaction score
WARNING:
Please be careful of impersonators and always get my contact first by PM. Don't trust anyone who adds you and tells you its williambutch. You will get ripped!

Reaction score
Bump.

Ninja

Reaction score
For ignoring rules deer assigned.
1 day gone and you BUMPED that thread numerous times.
Dont u think what this place is not ur personal advertising newspaper where you canflood all day long?

Reactions: Popye

Popye

Good man , i like your job
Reaction score
Ahh ninja did you really have to deer me for it? Now I need to get icq and contact you for removing it, icq is a pain in the arse for me :(

marocx

Carder
Reaction score
i need uk installs, post ur icq or contact jabber so i can msg u

Reaction score
I have been trying to contact ninja for over a month to remove deer status but not able to get hold of him.

My jabber id is [email protected]

Ninja

Reaction score
U can add deer to his jabber ans ask all question here.
+ he never contacted me about removing deer, so beware of lier.

junkhead

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
This guy is also user M3sr who ripped me 1k and few others last week. Stay away from this guy for sure

Reaction score
This guy is also user M3sr who ripped me 1k and few others last week. Stay away from this guy for sure

Where is your proof? Don't try to become oversmart because you saw chat log with minfin, I was only playing with him because him and m3sr had "tight" relations..

junkhead

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Where is your proof? Don't try to become oversmart because you saw chat log with minfin, I was only playing with him because him and m3sr had "tight" relations..

well then, i guess i have no proof. only thing i have is you contacting minfin with the same jabber that you contacted me. and screenshots of you introducing yourself to him as m3sr, and screenshot of you introducing yourself to me as williambutch.

If what you're saying is true you should still be banned for imitating another forum member. I do find it funny that you and him almost always give neg rep on the same members though