BOA and Wellsfargo Bank Login for sale

nightwalker

RIPPER
Reaction score
Guyz read his stupid thread http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=10625 imagine this big low life boy aka al2000 talking about a dead forum, please read what i wrote on his thread *We Should all Practice What We Preach * A Foolish Ripper Talking about a Dead Forum trying to gain attention..Dirtbags Like you needs to be flushed out of this forums and i have posted on his thread before this issue came up at all i just didnt want to expose you on your thread, i was waiting for judgement day now is the day lolz..My Warning to Good Guyz on this forum Please Keep Your Money In your Pocket and dont send to this mother fucker his going to run away with your money....Note Am not even on Kurupt forum Yo Crazy To have framed that....

nightwalker

RIPPER
Reaction score
Keep Your Money In Your Pocket Dont Send to al2000 i wont feel sorry for anybody's ass if you come here and complain he rip You, I Have already Warned...Good Luck

Last edited:

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
Guyz read his stupid thread http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=10625 imagine this big low life boy aka al2000 talking about a dead forum, please read what i wrote on his thread *We Should all Practice What We Preach * A Foolish Ripper Talking about a Dead Forum trying to gain attention..Dirtbags Like you needs to be flushed out of this forums and i have posted on his thread before this issue came up at all i just didnt want to expose you on your thread, i was waiting for judgement day now is the day lolz..My Warning to Good Guyz on this forum Please Keep Your Money In your Pocket and dont send to this mother fucker his going to run away with your money....Note Am not even on Kurupt forum Yo Crazy To have framed that....

Yes you are.
Remember who you are talking to. Now you started talking big huh? Did you think your a e-gangsta just because you cash out 400gbp hsbc uk's once a week? Did you think you can just flame anyone on the internet and get away with it? Cocksucker don't play stupid games with me and get off my icq, stop flooding me with your stupid messages, I already blocked 10's of your icq. Don't you have anything to do? Too bored? Life to slow? Stupid somalian nigger.

flippy

RIPPER
Reaction score
You should know [email protected], a Romanian spammer. Contact him and ask him yourself :)

Fucked by $400 LR. Plus sgt.martinssam has Blacklist report from 3 members at Kurupt.cc

gaven_irs is an idiot,deserves to be fucked.and its not 400 $, its 40 $

Last edited:

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
nightwalker = ripper + time waster please read in blacklist about this broke paki kid

hackerx72

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
sgt.matinssam itsz a ripper brought from him twice first time gived a good but not with the amount i pay for.. second time i brought 5 login from him n he went off online still waiting on him to sign back on >:O