Black scheme of earning money for believers

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
This article is presented for informational purposes only and does not carry a call to action. All information is aimed at protecting readers from illegal actions.

The article was written on behalf of the author, but all the information was obtained from another resource.

Attachments
You only need them if you don't have one of your own SIM cards.

Or maybe you don't have a phone with Internet access? You can still use your computer.

If you have a phone, then pay for the Internet on it for a month and let's go.

We are working
First we need to register an account in Facebook, under the name "Patriarch some kind of", we are starting to search for a photo of the Patriarch from any city, to take his photo to your account, do not take Patriarch Kirill, or those who have already died, I made a second mistake, but this did not prevent me from fulfilling what I wanted.

Next, we add photos to your profile, you don't have to worry about the dates of posting photos, in FB they won't think to look at them.

Then we lead our page to success, post all sorts of posts what a good God, blah-blah he will save our souls and the like. I subscribed to a couple of these publics and took posts from them.

At the same time, we add friends to grandparents, after the first ten additions, you will have a section "Possible friends" and just add everyone from there until you are restricted access to this for a large number.

We do this every day: we post posts, add them to friends.

In a week's time, you will have 300-500 friends when you are fully active, they will be added to you later.

Don't be alarmed, but the grandmothers will start writing to you to confess (seriously), I answered each of them, although it looked very serious, but I myself faded from this. I answered in the style of priests "Yes, my sister, God will forgive" and so on, one even wrote that how much she misses her dead husband.

In short, there will be a full seam. You can ignore it, but I kept replying for good measure.

In the second week, you will have 1,000-1,500 friends.

Here you can already do dirty things
We post a record about a burnt-down Church (I don't even know if these two words have a difference in meaning), be sure to attach a photo of the burnt-down Church and post the details (NOT OUR own, of COURSE, but I think you know how to accept dirty money). They will write to you about this, accept these messages and communicate, enter to help you and transfer money, so I received $ 100 from a certain grandmother.

Don't post after that until the hype subsides so that your post is seen first, but keep adding it to your friends. We have a strange system for displaying records, you can see the records of friends of a friend, so your record will quickly break up.

After a week, you can post an entry "Oh thank you, we fixed the temple", and then start to keep your God blog, so that we can repeat the same thing in a month, but already collecting for reconstruction or something else, but do not repeat yourself and you will be happy.

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
This is just a terrible black scheme. I do not advise anyone to cheat in this way.
You can not abuse the feelings of believers.
They really hope that God will really help them when they make a donation for the restoration of the Church. Trying to buy the love of God with money. This is just a sad and very depressing fact.
Please have counsel and respect for the feelings of believers.

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
This article is presented for informational purposes only and does not carry a call to action. All information is aimed at protecting readers from illegal actions.

The article was written on behalf of the author, but all the information was obtained from another resource.

Attachments
You only need them if you don't have one of your own SIM cards.

Or maybe you don't have a phone with Internet access? You can still use your computer.

If you have a phone, then pay for the Internet on it for a month and let's go.

We are working
First we need to register an account in Facebook, under the name "Patriarch some kind of", we are starting to search for a photo of the Patriarch from any city, to take his photo to your account, do not take Patriarch Kirill, or those who have already died, I made a second mistake, but this did not prevent me from fulfilling what I wanted.

Next, we add photos to your profile, you don't have to worry about the dates of posting photos, in FB they won't think to look at them.

Then we lead our page to success, post all sorts of posts what a good God, blah-blah he will save our souls and the like. I subscribed to a couple of these publics and took posts from them.

At the same time, we add friends to grandparents, after the first ten additions, you will have a section "Possible friends" and just add everyone from there until you are restricted access to this for a large number.

We do this every day: we post posts, add them to friends.

In a week's time, you will have 300-500 friends when you are fully active, they will be added to you later.

Don't be alarmed, but the grandmothers will start writing to you to confess (seriously), I answered each of them, although it looked very serious, but I myself faded from this. I answered in the style of priests "Yes, my sister, God will forgive" and so on, one even wrote that how much she misses her dead husband.

In short, there will be a full seam. You can ignore it, but I kept replying for good measure.

In the second week, you will have 1,000-1,500 friends.

Here you can already do dirty things
We post a record about a burnt-down Church (I don't even know if these two words have a difference in meaning), be sure to attach a photo of the burnt-down Church and post the details (NOT OUR own, of COURSE, but I think you know how to accept dirty money). They will write to you about this, accept these messages and communicate, enter to help you and transfer money, so I received $ 100 from a certain grandmother.

Don't post after that until the hype subsides so that your post is seen first, but keep adding it to your friends. We have a strange system for displaying records, you can see the records of friends of a friend, so your record will quickly break up.

After a week, you can post an entry "Oh thank you, we fixed the temple", and then start to keep your God blog, so that we can repeat the same thing in a month, but already collecting for reconstruction or something else, but do not repeat yourself and you will be happy.
this is disgusting. You are scamming people by taking advantage of their religion and willingness to help. Go seek professional help.