Bitcoin Rocket!

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
ATH
Bitcoin yesterday renewed its previous April high of $ 65,000 to reach $ 67,000. What does it give us? Well, to begin with, at this stage, almost all Bitcoin holders are in profit. So if you, like any decent hamster, flew in at prices of $ 60k +, congratulations - now, after only half a year, you can register a small plus!

bitcoin-etf-sec-iStock-1087330672.jpeg

ETF
Why did growth actually begin? About 2-3 weeks ago, there were rumors about the creation and launch of the first Bitcoin ETF. ETF (exchange traded fund) are investment funds that form portfolios of assets and issue their own shares, where each security is tied to a certain part of the fund's assets. Thus, ETFs allow you to purchase an asset without actually owning it. In the case of the Bitcoin Strategy ETF from ProShares, the fund will be pegged to Bitcoin futures, which have been traded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange since 2017. And now in human language. Bitcoin ETF is very cool because it opens up even more opportunities for open and legal investment in cryptocurrencies for large capital. Otherwise, they always buy up all the coins quietly. Recently, one of the largest US funds worth $ 2.2 trillion. PIMCO admitted what holds Bitcoin and only plans to gain. Thus, every large company in the store has a couple of Beethovens for a rainy day. And in principle, companies like Facebook are planning to rock the boat more and more by launching their own crypto products. So far, it is also "quietly" by itself.

bitcoin-moon.jpg

Goals
Okay, we've updated the last peak. This is a very strong sign of future growth. Where to go? In general, people in the crypto community are divided into three camps of bulls (those who believe in promotions). We no longer take into account those predicting a crash and a decline of $ 10,000. They finally lost (but not quite). So, the first camp of analysts draws quite logical and reasonable prospects - a price rise in the range of $ 75- $ 85,000 and a subsequent long-term collapse somewhere by 30-nickname. Next come the native 100k +, of which the majority of the market. Well, the third camp - bitcoin fanatics expecting $ 200k +. What do I think about this? Since most of the market strongly believes in 100k, it makes sense not to reach these goals and not let everyone make money. That is why I like the option with an exit just above $ 70, 000 and further correction somewhere deep down. Therefore, I will act according to the scenario and sell off my Bitcoin portfolio a little bit. Starting from $ 65,000, I will sell all my tokens in parts until 80% is sold at a price of $ 85,000. The remaining 20% will fly away by 100 k, if suddenly the native happens. And I consider this approach to be the most save one. The price may collapse right now, and I will be prepared for that outcome. If we fall right now, I sell when fixing below + - $ 50,000. I am quite satisfied with even such a profit, because I bought a couple of times for $ 29-30 k. But in any case, I will start from the market situation, since I am quite good at guessing on coffee grounds. if suddenly the native happens. And I consider this approach to be the most save one. The price may collapse right now, and I will be prepared for that outcome. If we fall right now, I sell when fixing below + - $ 50,000. I am quite satisfied with even such a profit, because I bought a couple of times for $ 29-30 k. But in any case, I will start from the market situation, since I am quite good at guessing on coffee grounds. if suddenly the native happens. And I consider this approach to be the most save one. The price may collapse right now, and I will be prepared for that outcome. If we fall right now, I sell when fixing below + - $ 50,000. I am quite satisfied with even such a profit, because I bought a couple of times for $ 29-30 k. But in any case, I will start from the market situation, since I am quite good at guessing on coffee grounds. I am quite satisfied with even such a profit, because I bought a couple of times for $ 29-30 k. But in any case, I will start from the market situation, since I am quite good at guessing on coffee grounds. if suddenly the native happens. And I consider this approach to be the most save one.

BTCUSDBinance.jpg

Do not buy!
I am in no way belittling the importance and coolness of the entire blockchain technology, but from the point of view of a financial asset - Bitcoin is now a classic speculative bubble. The growth that took place from $ 40k was completely artificial, because it happened absolutely without compensation. This means that the price was not formed on the basis of supply and demand, but rather artificially inflated by large players. And according to some metrics, it can be seen that now these players have started selling. Selling directly to the face of the stupid crowd, which on the wave of hype, seeing a new high, immediately ran to buy. So be smarter than the crowd, don't buy. Now is the time to sell, because the richest people in the world do this. The same goes for stocks. And here is one more confirmation of my words. Today, on one of the exchanges, the price of Bitcoin temporarily dropped by 88%! And this is up to $ 8000 dollars. In a couple of minutes, someone sold a whole truckload of cue ball, and quite badly, because they sold the last coin at 8k. The price immediately rolled back to the previous $ 65,000. So be careful when investing in a crypt. These are both huge profits and significant risks.

cardbaron

Carder
Reaction score
Very informative! Can you share your insights about ss7 as well? I've learned a few tricks on sms-interception, but would like to become a master. If you can take me under your wing, and teach me all the hacking methods out there I'm ready to pay for it, or at the very least nudge me in the right direction where such expertise can be had.

Thanks!

P.S. I currently have access to a live ss7 panel but my learning curve has been rather flat