bins dies after a swipe

ecopower

Carder
Reaction score
hello people, what can i do if bins go one swipe and dies and or perhaps what i'm i doing wrong?
Thanks in advance

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
probably locked in your region.
some sort of situation with my usa trips are like this. i have bin from ohio credit union and my guys go to the other side of country. we may use up to 50 dumps on single run, a lot of them from this same bin.

we let go for a little while to cool off, few months go by, i order same bin from vendor and they only swipe one time, and not more than 100. we used to swipe well over 300 on this bin before.

some kind of suspicious transaction / region lock theme here. could also be generating bad track 1, it check with bank, bank kills card after transaction. good luck ))

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
hello people, what can i do if bins go one swipe and dies and or perhaps what i'm i doing wrong?
Thanks in advance

- What are you calling " DIE " ?
Decline dumps / hold call ?

- IF you got DECLINE after one swipe , maybe coz no more money inside card ( or it possible the other guy :D have used his card until your 1st and 2 nd swipe so at 2 nd u got decline )

-IF you got HOLD/CALL dumps after one swipe ( NZ-AUS dumps was like that ) coz owner got SMS alert when purchase made ( and in each case Owner claim the fraud until 20min -1h )

Aslo some Specific Fucker Bins store as "Footlocker aka walmart " are the Best one store for kill dumps/bins in your area

Good luck ...

Last edited:

ecopower

Carder
Reaction score
- What are you calling " DIE " ?
Decline dumps / hold call ?

- IF you got DECLINE after one swipe , maybe coz no more money inside card ( or it possible the other guy :D have used his card until your 1st and 2 nd swipe so at 2 nd u got decline )

-IF you got HOLD/CALL dumps after one swipe ( NZ-AUS dumps was like that ) coz owner got SMS alert when purchase made ( and in each case Owner claim the fraud until 20min -1h )

Aslo some Specific Fucker Bins store as "Footlocker aka walmart " are the Best one store for kill dumps/bins in your area

Good luck ...

tks Romeo, i tinks many time its say decline and retain card. so i check b4 and after d first swipe and card is dead. i use tollfree checker dat dosnt kill so i think it properbly due to high fraud alert

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:07 PM ----------

probably locked in your region.
some sort of situation with my usa trips are like this. i have bin from ohio credit union and my guys go to the other side of country. we may use up to 50 dumps on single run, a lot of them from this same bin.

we let go for a little while to cool off, few months go by, i order same bin from vendor and they only swipe one time, and not more than 100. we used to swipe well over 300 on this bin before.

some kind of suspicious transaction / region lock theme here. could also be generating bad track 1, it check with bank, bank kills card after transaction. good luck ))

tks bro, but would it hit at all if locked in area?

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Not all stores POS use the HOLD/CALL feature...This is why walmart is a fav among carders, it will either accept or Decline with no specific reason.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
tks Romeo, i tinks many time its say decline and retain card. so i check b4 and after d first swipe and card is dead. i use tollfree checker dat dosnt kill so i think it properbly due to high fraud alert

Think you not understand my explain . Hold-Call Card was Fuckin different than Decline ( If you know what i mean )

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
some bins can potentially become sensitive to these checker service that authorize the card ))

when u use checker, it charge cc, it will show in bank system which merchant charged it. as months go on, and chargebacks occur, this merchant (maybe numeric ID or some thing this way), will be like "any customers accounts with low charges from x merchant, reg flag their card".

try to get new merchant code for checker if you use that, your checker may not have killed cc before, may actually kill now ))

it can be a number of things -- imagination + trial and error

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
And some bins are always 1 swipe no matter what.

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
Main problems are you are using card outside of cardholders normal area of use and purchase type and/or amount is also not normal for spending pattern of card holder.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
yes. spending pattern is big. one day my friend in your country had bank america atm card. one day he went out and bought 3 things with it within 20 minutes and receive call on mobile from BoA. he tell me it was automated, said 'we have notice suspicion transaction on your atm check card. please call us'. but his card was not de-activated either. they just did curtosy call