Bin have money

kutataxoa

Reaction score
anyone have some BIN cc of rich man, yesterday im spend 100$ cc at prozone but song much cc no moeny ;(

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
anyone have some BIN cc of rich man, yesterday im spend 100$ cc at prozone but song much cc no moeny ;(
I do not think bins were the issue,you must have used resold cc.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
You can buy CC with bin selection for example - “gold”, “platinum”, “black”, “infinity” and other premium cards. It is assumed that the balance on them will be greater than on classic cards, but this does not guarantee a zero account.

Last edited by a moderator:

kutataxoa

Reaction score
You can buy CC with bin selection for example - “gold”, “platinum”, “black”, “infinity” and other premium cards. It is assumed that the balance on them will be greater than on classic cards, but this does not guarantee a zero account.
yah. think auto shop so have many cc for resell. should find for private cc ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
yah. so many resell cc, now benumb is not good, so much 0$ ;(. hard to find private source cc
Benumb? it got closed last year.
Prozone.cc is a project by bankomat & before closing of benumb,they sold their CC database to prozone so they had benumb cards in their shop but from year ago update.
Now prozone works with sellers.

kutataxoa

Reaction score
Benumb? it got closed last year.
Prozone.cc is a project by bankomat & before closing of benumb,they sold their CC database to prozone so they had benumb cards in their shop but from year ago update.
Now prozone works with sellers.
Can you recommend me an autoshop with good cc? I'm dizzy because there are so many shops. What about cerberux.cc.
Thank you in advance.

xuhai

Reaction score
Could you recommend a shop to me