big swipes

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
Need pros who can handle big swipes,, Not some kids here with positive feedbacks who gona come ask me some annoying newbie questions, dumps r usa but pre-authorised with known balances and can be made to work anywhere, even in afghanistan. Pm me if u can handle this, rippers, newbies, kids should stay away please

Reaction score
Whats good bro, still looking for people to handle this shit for you?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:23 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:12 AM ----------

I been working with controlled/pre-authorized for awhile now. I know my status "deer" doesnt look too great, but I think youll be impressed with my work. Somehow Ill find a way to contact you

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
I tried Realtalk with my fresh virgin first hand dumps. bases not even public. He was a disapointment.

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Have store deals for big swipes, contact me through pm we'll discuss more.

PS: Rep is fake, due to a kid named "jimjim" here who gave me -1, continuesly for no reason.

jimjim

No comments

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Have store deals for big swipes, contact me through pm we'll discuss more.

PS: Rep is fake, due to a kid named "jimjim" here who gave me -1, continuesly for no reason.
I gave you cos you are one of the biggest timewasting noob
A broke hungry kid who is jittery and scared of escrow

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
jimjim, I will only reply to this and not anymore because no need to spam thread. No one is scared of Escrow I got money for escrow. Time-wasting is you because you give me -10. I don't have time to spend on your rep as you do with mine.

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
jimjim, I will only reply to this and not anymore because no need to spam thread. No one is scared of Escrow I got money for escrow. Time-wasting is you because you give me -10. I don't have time to spend on your rep as you do with mine.

Yes NOOB, you are a broke hungry BEGGAR who is scared and jittery of escrow. You wished I never mentioned it....u came with the bla bla bla dumb escuse of contacting ninja , when we both know u are a broke time wasting noob.
The only money u have for escrow is in your dumb imaginary dreams.

I gave u -1 for being a dumb timewaster and being dumb, a minus 1 we both know you deserve for your stupidity and then u decided to give me -1 for no reason but exposing you? cos you had rep privileges? I decided to take that away buy giving u more minus

And no I didn't even decide to give u one minus rep today, until you mentioned my name and denied being a dumb timewaster, when I clearly have the logs and I can paste them showing you are one of the dumbest timewasting noobs around and a dumb talkative

Last edited:

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
If you have PRE-aut dumps i can swipe in my POS, not test only pre aut ok

Reaction score
Already working with suppliers of pre-auth shit..ask them yourselves on the forum. I can guarantee they are 100% satisfied with my work. Only Pre-Auth.

M3sr

Professional
Reaction score
Already working with suppliers of pre-auth shit..ask them yourselves on the forum. I can guarantee they are 100% satisfied with my work. Only Pre-Auth.

And looks like you ain't making any profit out of it then, only killing and wasting dumps.
P.S. Wonderful avatar, suits you 100%

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
This is old post and i think deal is dead.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:14 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:14 AM ----------

And looks like you ain't making any profit out of it then, only killing and wasting dumps.
P.S. Wonderful avatar, suits you 100%

:D :D :D

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
This guy is a ripper, Who ripped me recently on 37K which was MY SHARE. He is no more reliable this nigerian fuck.