Big problems in Australia!!

tarchys

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey guys, i am new to this forum but loong time on the scene mostly online carding. i been carding for 7 years now and made alot of money from it...and now i am doing real carding...pls read my problems here and let me know if you have had these problems!

1. i have bought $4000 printer with msr embedded, making HQ plastics etc so no problem there

2. most australian dumps are 201 (good platinums or any high bal are 201), i have tried around 5 instore and all say "insert" like all chip cards but after 3 retrys it asks for swipe, 100% it always says code 01 or code 05.

3. i also tried around 10 USA dumps instore. i have bought maybe $100 worth of shit, after spending $600 on these dumps...all 101 dumps, they either die after $5 purchase instantly or dont work at all. always error code 01 05 and once code 17.

3. i have used australian 101's (real shit debits) and it went through for $4, then it declined instantly. this card also did code 17 when hit for $1400 (i think low balance or limit of $1000 per day).

BIGGEST problem is that after $5 purchase anywhere the cards die INSTANTLY.

I am coding with ISO1 and ISO2 track, leaving ISO3 blank, using high coercivity with no "coding through application" (that might be a term used only in my software not sure)

also i am having a big issue with alot of cards just doing "DECLINED - CUST CONTACT BANK" no code no receipt just this...its fucked

so...if you have any answers for me please let me know!!!

:D

MAIN QUESTIONS:

1. how can I use 201 dumps instore?? they just say insert card and even after 3 swipes it declined always!
2. how can I stop my cards ALWAYS dieing 1 second after first purchase? over 10 cards have died instant after $5 purchase (au and usa)
3. should i be using ISO1, ISO2 and leaving track3 blank? and should i use high coercivity?

for anyone helping, thank you &, i will be sending you some free HQ plastics for ur help!

dISXP.jpg

Last edited:

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
Use 101 Amex ;)
u will able to 3 swap in australia
with specific bins

Reactions: Necks

Necks

helpful. thanks

inc0gnit0

DEER
Reaction score
cuted nails with your mouth makes no success ((

tarchys

RIPPER
Reaction score
cool thankyou and I will change that siggy strip ;). does anybody have any opinions on how to encode the cards? high/low/BPI 75/210?

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
HiCo/LoCo depends on the magstripe u are using, usualy brown colored stripe is LoCo and all others like black/silver/gold/blue is HiCo. Anyway if ur writer dont show an error msg during the write process u got the correct coercivity.
Track1=210 bpi/7 bpc
Track2=75 bpi/5 bpc
Track3=210 bpi/5 bpc

Some EU countrys they check for Track3, dont know if they do in AU. I put Track3 this way and it works perfect for me:
01XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=000000000000000000000000000000CVV00YYMM0=00000000000000000000==0=00000000000000000000
Replace all X with the 16 digits pan of TR2
Replace CVV with the 3 digits cvv of TR2
Replace YYMM with expiry date year+month of TR2

Also u should use a chipcard with magstripe for swiping 201 dumps, just burn the chip with a 9v battery and u will do fine.

Good Luck.

tarchys

RIPPER
Reaction score
HiCo/LoCo depends on the magstripe u are using, usualy brown colored stripe is LoCo and all others like black/silver/gold/blue is HiCo. Anyway if ur writer dont show an error msg during the write process u got the correct coercivity.
Track1=210 bpi/7 bpc
Track2=75 bpi/5 bpc
Track3=210 bpi/5 bpc

Some EU countrys they check for Track3, dont know if they do in AU. I put Track3 this way and it works perfect for me:
01XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=000000000000000000000000000000CVV00YYMM0=00000000000000000000==0=00000000000000000000
Replace all X with the 16 digits pan of TR2
Replace CVV with the 3 digits cvv of TR2
Replace YYMM with expiry date year+month of TR2

Also u should use a chipcard with magstripe for swiping 201 dumps, just burn the chip with a 9v battery and u will do fine.

Good Luck.

brilliant brother, this is just what i needed! so if I write a track3 and it doesnt use it, it wont fuck the transaction? its just a fail-safe yea?

pm me ur drop so i can ship u some plastics if u want brother, thank you

Yannis

Carder
Reaction score
Just write on Track 1 and Track 2
To use 201 dumps, just write like a 101 and burn the chip with nokia battery... insert 3 times and swipe
For the dumps make sure your vendor have a fresh base or try another vendor

Take care,

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
Right, it wont harm ur transaction if it doesnt check it, like u said its just a fail safe. Personaly i always write the 3 tracks.

Thanks for ur plastic offer, but i dont need.

Ninja

Reaction score
Debits AU - sweet ones too, dont know why you got such bad expirience.

lala

Professional
Reaction score
Bro no offense, but you need to update your plastic. Look like they came from 2002 :)

Also, look like you aren't using '10 spacing but '7 spacing on your embosser. Also tipp your cards bro! not sure how you getting away with this! lol

tarchys

RIPPER
Reaction score
ty for the help!

yes i use '7 on card number and '10 on expiry...i should use '10 on all? i make all my templates from scratch on photoshop but the ribbon was getting short which is why the color is fucked on that 1..

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
1. how can I use 201 dumps instore?? they just say insert card and even after 3 swipes it declined always!

hmmm what i will tell u is tested tried and used method ... personally i should be locked up for sharing these secrets but then i should be locked up any ways !!!!

lol first problem u are getting is same as we use to get in uk back in 2007 and there is very easy way out of it .. when u r inserting card three times u r forcing the machine to go on ... swipe mode but by default it is trying to read the chip coz of 201 svc code.

Now easy way to fool the machine is not to swipe it three times etc but just simple get a card with damage chip .. better still damage chip ur self easiest way is using a aaa battery and two small wires.. (i have always used it and it works ) u will get experience with time .. which two nodes to short and chip will be dead.. now when u will put the card inside the pos it will automatically give u message *pls swipe card* u can make transaction and it wont get declined.

some ppl have tried and used rubbing magnet on chip and even boling cards in water and putting card in microwave. Remember u will need a chip card to play this one .. just get an old expired card and try it ... trust me it will work .. How ever risk will always be there thet sum 1 starts matching last 4 numbers or looking at card exp etc etc ...

2. how can I stop my cards ALWAYS dieing 1 second after first purchase? over 10 cards have died instant after $5 purchase (au and usa)

its coz card is getting auth for one transaction only this is bin problem .. and easy way out of this is making sure ur first transaction is worth more than card price .. so lets say if u are getting card for 20 $ make sure u make first swipe for atleast 300 $ to hit ur 10 times profit leverage that any carder should be working on !!! U have to move up the game brv .. u cant make ur money by just doing 5 $ swipes every time and plus u need to put some faith in ur dealer u have to take cards blind to till and hit them for random amounts .. stop checking them for 5 $ before taking them out for shopping !

3. should i be using ISO1, ISO2 and leaving track3 blank? and should i use high coercivity?

use standard iso 7816 settings.. make sure u put sumthing in track 1 coz most of merchants now check this they dont do any thing with track 1 other than some fancy ones pick ur name and print it on ur receipt but still they check it .. way back we were having same problem with one merchant cards were getting declined and then we found out it was track 1 issue. moment we put track 1 it started working again .. u can use good track 1 generator if u dont have track1

coericivity has got nothing to do with authorization.It just means that grade of plastic used to mke card is off good quality how ever for ur info .. 99% of bank cards are made of high correcive plastics as it increases cards life :)

One last note ... if nothing works .. and u still willing to do some swipes look for visa signature bins :) They will work 101 % and u will be able to swipe them good however u may face 1 swipe problem with them and easy way out is they have normally good balances so u can swipe them big ... lets say i have swiped one visa signature for arnd 9 k $ that was back in 2009.

I still have bracelet on my left arm !!! to prove it :)

if it helps +1

tarchys

cant +1...but thank you alot!

tarchys

RIPPER
Reaction score
hmmm what i will tell u is tested tried and used method ... personally i should be locked up for sharing these secrets but then i should be locked up any ways !!!!

lol first problem u are getting is same as we use to get in uk back in 2007 and there is very easy way out of it .. when u r inserting card three times u r forcing the machine to go on ... swipe mode but by default it is trying to read the chip coz of 201 svc code.

Now easy way to fool the machine is not to swipe it three times etc but just simple get a card with damage chip .. better still damage chip ur self easiest way is using a aaa battery and two small wires.. (i have always used it and it works ) u will get experience with time .. which two nodes to short and chip will be dead.. now when u will put the card inside the pos it will automatically give u message *pls swipe card* u can make transaction and it wont get declined.

some ppl have tried and used rubbing magnet on chip and even boling cards in water and putting card in microwave. Remember u will need a chip card to play this one .. just get an old expired card and try it ... trust me it will work .. How ever risk will always be there thet sum 1 starts matching last 4 numbers or looking at card exp etc etc ...

its coz card is getting auth for one transaction only this is bin problem .. and easy way out of this is making sure ur first transaction is worth more than card price .. so lets say if u are getting card for 20 $ make sure u make first swipe for atleast 300 $ to hit ur 10 times profit leverage that any carder should be working on !!! U have to move up the game brv .. u cant make ur money by just doing 5 $ swipes every time and plus u need to put some faith in ur dealer u have to take cards blind to till and hit them for random amounts .. stop checking them for 5 $ before taking them out for shopping !

use standard iso 7816 settings.. make sure u put sumthing in track 1 coz most of merchants now check this they dont do any thing with track 1 other than some fancy ones pick ur name and print it on ur receipt but still they check it .. way back we were having same problem with one merchant cards were getting declined and then we found out it was track 1 issue. moment we put track 1 it started working again .. u can use good track 1 generator if u dont have track1

coericivity has got nothing to do with authorization.It just means that grade of plastic used to mke card is off good quality how ever for ur info .. 99% of bank cards are made of high correcive plastics as it increases cards life :)

One last note ... if nothing works .. and u still willing to do some swipes look for visa signature bins :) They will work 101 % and u will be able to swipe them good however u may face 1 swipe problem with them and easy way out is they have normally good balances so u can swipe them big ... lets say i have swiped one visa signature for arnd 9 k $ that was back in 2009.

I still have bracelet on my left arm !!! to prove it :)

if it helps +1

ty very much! :) i tried to +1 but only able to do +0 :( but thank u!

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
I'm waiting my payment for the 10 NZ/AU dumps I sent you...

tarchys

RIPPER
Reaction score
Debits AU - sweet ones too, dont know why you got such bad expirience.

i am having much success with amex and 201 now. debits usually have $1000 limit but still good to use. $12,000 in 2 days thank you carder.market guys ;)

johnciti

Reaction score
can you please share how u doing it?

what are the important points? :)

cheers
John