michac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
very straight forward I actually feel secured now after first interaction enjoyed the process thanks for the speedy set up and delivery hope our deals keeps on like this

michac

BANNED
Reaction score
hey good good work done for my frnd @Harry khalifa said i could count on you. getting my chime ready i see ur not online now

michac

BANNED
Reaction score
hey good good work done for my frnd @Lucas019 said i could count on you. getting my chime ready i see ur not online now

carli

BANNED
Reaction score
perfect everything went smoothly I thank emlis” hes easy to deal with yet super legit staff. Very helpful and reliable”

crunner

BANNED
Reaction score
Quick prompt transaction and informative and helpful. Thank you” was skeptical at first but investing worth it after all

zprin79

Reaction score
Hello To All Members,

Hereby Bring to you Service of Professional vendors with the assist of Highly skilled tool to wire funds to
Prepaid/Debit Cards AND Credit Cards for instant cash-OUT accessibility via Nationwide ATM's...
These Hack Services give you the possibility to satisfy your goals without breaking many rules.
There is a lot of money that is circulating and we all should get our fair share of it. The results
of using our services will be reflected in your Bank Account, To Be Able To Withdraw Via Online Or Global ATM's Cash-out or via Western Union Banking (NetSpend CC)

NOTE; Every new customer contacting us is eligible to join the team as full-time Cashier to the Team only after your
first-ever purchase/buy from us... And also you get promoted to the team by how fast you do your first buy cashouts.
"To us, every time counts, so why don't you also make it start counting now, chat with us; click link https://t.me/emlisDATA

"Spend little $ to earn a BIG CASHIER CAREER $$$$$

We have thousands of valuable applicants/ Buyers to pick from so there is no shortage of work for in-service,
be one of them! CONTACT: https://t.me/emlisDATA
have anyone using this service ? and can using escrow for auction ?

hart

BANNED
Reaction score
received it much grateful to you

hart

BANNED
Reaction score
have anyone using this service ? and can using escrow for auction ?
his transfers really workin had a success deal with him

Swagdon

BANNED
Reaction score
We have clone cards for sale at a great price, as well as dumps + pin. expr date of all my
especially from German and Spanish accounts, landfills, AmEx Discover and EMV.
We also have dumps of cracked e-passports for sale.
Our clone cards are compatible with all ATMs in the world and are therefore compatible with the Europay Visa Mastercard (EMV) standard.

DESCRIPTION OF THE CLONECARDS
These are cards we program with bank details that we skim in Europe. That is to say that we hack European accounts outside France and Germany all the cards that we program are all checked after each programming so that we are sure and certain, that they work according to the cards, there are several credit limits and its highly untraceable ...

These are cards that say yes to all codes in ATMs and also we print any bank design or any extra details at a cost.

Note: Never pay with on the internet, nor in stores (because of the cameras),
And always withdraw cash with face lightly covered.
The validity of the card 2 weeks after the first withdrawal which is the best,
It is a question of changing the distributor and not always of withdrawing cards from the same ATM.

The card works in any MASTERCARD ATM machines with any code except 0000
The card is never swallowed once the limit is reached, it will simply tell you that it is impossible to withdraw.

The prices of clone cards: * Classic Visa - 100 € ----> Ceiling 1500 €, validity 5 Days * Classic Mastercard 150 € ----> Ceiling 4000 €, validity 1 month * Gold VISA- € 200 --- -> ceiling € 6000, validity 2 months * Gold Mastercard- € 250 ----> ceiling € 8000, validity 2 months * Platinum Visa - € 300 ----> ceiling € 10,000, validity 3 months * Infinity Visa - € 500 ----> ceiling € 20,000, validity 4 months ========== Map available in Pv. All orders are shipped before 3pm. If you pay after, it will be shipped the next day.

Our clone cards roam everywhere because they are processed with these software: MSR 2006 CHIP RECORDER RB5 SMART CARD WRITER RB6 SMART CARD WRITER TORRA WRITER EMV CLONER 3.1 R / W GCARD READER 1.0 GRAVADOR CAIXA 1.6 B ORBITOL CHIP RECORDER JCOPHIROLAL3 EMV JACCCORD. X2 ARQC V8.6 SOFTWARE WRITER EMV MATRIX EMV MATRIX 2 SDA CHIP WRITER SUBSCRIBE BASICO DEBITO CAIXA DAPHNE EMV TOOL 2.O EMV SOFTWARE STUDIO WRITER 2.16 EMV SDK + DVDA FUNCWTION 7

PAYMENT METHOD:
Bitcoin

RECEIPT OF THE CARD: You will receive an answer with the details of the card, once the payment has been made also we will send you the tracking number of the shipping card to the address you will give during the confirmation of payment in this format: - First and last name - Country - Address contact ...

[Support Contact]
WhatsApp: +1 (475) 999 1160
Telegram @Chiefhaize
Gmail: [email protected]

carli

BANNED
Reaction score
hey guys i got the balance reflected hes really legit n pretty fast

enchanada

Reaction score
I would be careful dealing with this shop as all reviews were from accounts made from today and all are made within 6 hours time span except Lucas he is referring to.

walter11

BANNED
Reaction score
**** After a while and now I'm back ****
- My name is robertson batt
- I'm looking for more good buyers who really to do business long time with me
- I have many years of experience in this work
- I need your trust I'm looking for more good partners to do business with me And I guarantee one thing
- I only to work with reliable buyers ,so if you contact to me ,you must to truth me
- You will really happy if business with me

selling Valid Cvv CC Dumps Track 1/2 CC SSN DOB Track-1/2-FULLZ-
Selling Ccs / Cvv Ready Instock Good For Online Shopping, Online payment And For Paying Sites Hitting Highly Balance And Also Got Fresh Dumps With Pin With Good Balance For ATM Cashout And POS..
I’m Selling Bins And Methods For Argos, Amazon, Nike, Footasylum ..

Dumps With Pins
Cvv
Dumps
Fullz
Cashapp Transfer
PayPal Transfer
Western Union Skills
Bank Logs

Best Today SELL Paypal Account Verification-Paypal Transfer Very Good
Best Today SELL Bank Login Country UK ( HSBC- Royal Bank- Lloyds - Barclays )
Best Today Hack Western union online safe-Fast 100% real
Best Today SELL Dumps with pin - Sell Dumps track1&2 with pin
Best Today SELL Fresh 100% Validity CVV
Best Today SELL CVV – CC With DOB/NON VBV/NON AVS AVAILABLE

=====================================

GMAIL: [email protected]

TELEGRAM: @robertsonbatt

You make payment then send me screenshot of your payment the send me your info and your Bank details
– If we check you have sent money we will make transfer for you immediately
– After transfers completed, about 1 hour – 2 hour you will get money in your Account Bank
Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Usa Bank ( HALIFAX, BOA, CHASE, Wells Fargo…)
Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Uk Bank ( LLOYDS TSB, BARCLAYS, Standard Chartered, HSBC…)
Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Euro Country Bank ( Amount to pay for that depend on amount you want to transfer )

REQUIREMENTS INFORMATION FOR BANK TRANSFER :
Holder Name Use Bank : ……………
Number Account Bank : ……………
Bank Name : ……………
Address Fullz : ……………
Swift number : …………

GMAIL:
**** After a while and now I'm back ****
- My name is robertson batt
- I'm looking for more good buyers who really to do business long time with me
- I have many years of experience in this work
- I need your trust I'm looking for more good partners to do business with me And I guarantee one thing
- I only to work with reliable buyers ,so if you contact to me ,you must to truth me
- You will really happy if business with me

selling Valid Cvv CC Dumps Track 1/2 CC SSN DOB Track-1/2-FULLZ-
Selling Ccs / Cvv Ready Instock Good For Online Shopping, Online payment And For Paying Sites Hitting Highly Balance And Also Got Fresh Dumps With Pin With Good Balance For ATM Cashout And POS..
I’m Selling Bins And Methods For Argos, Amazon, Nike, Footasylum ..

Dumps With Pins
Cvv
Dumps
Fullz
Cashapp Transfer
PayPal Transfer
Western Union Skills
Bank Logs

Best Today SELL Paypal Account Verification-Paypal Transfer Very Good
Best Today SELL Bank Login Country UK ( HSBC- Royal Bank- Lloyds - Barclays )
Best Today Hack Western union online safe-Fast 100% real
Best Today SELL Dumps with pin - Sell Dumps track1&2 with pin
Best Today SELL Fresh 100% Validity CVV
Best Today SELL CVV – CC With DOB/NON VBV/NON AVS AVAILABLE

You make payment then send me screenshot of your payment the send me your info and your Bank details
– If we check you have sent money we will make transfer for you immediately
– After transfers completed, about 1 hour – 2 hour you will get money in your Account Bank
Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Usa Bank ( HALIFAX, BOA, CHASE, Wells Fargo…)
Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Uk Bank ( LLOYDS TSB, BARCLAYS, Standard Chartered, HSBC…)
Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Euro Country Bank ( Amount to pay for that depend on amount you want to transfer )

REQUIREMENTS INFORMATION FOR BANK TRANSFER :
Holder Name Use Bank : ……………
Number Account Bank : ……………
Bank Name : ……………
Address Fullz : ……………
Swift number : …………

CC FULL *
US full(Visa,Master)
UK full(Visa,Master)
CA full(Visa,Master)
AU full(Visa,Master)
EU full(Visa,Master)

Note
I accept payment with Bitcoin ,Perfect Money Itunes card
- All my stuff are checked 100% live before sell, that's sure.orther stuff you can buy 1 for test ! but for cc minimum is 2 If you buy over 3 stuff, I will discount Hope you are best customer and we can to work a long time. Thanks all read my post…..hope to see you soon

Reaction score
Looking for people in all state to make good and long term business! I just joined this forum to find good workers to fuck with.. just people who know they can work good and people who can work best I have alot of 201's and i need some cashouts!!! thanks dd
tele: @richrishg

Johnwalker

BANNED
Reaction score
If you live in the states, and you've got an active Florida fullz with real bank account, then reach out to me quicker than a heartbeat for a massive withdrawal deal. 60/40 split

Requirements.
*Fullz
*Real bank account matching the fullz (alongside routing number, account number)

LK0

BANNED
Reaction score

VERIFIED INTERNATIONALE CC LOAD-Up

Hello To All Members,

Hereby Bring to you Service of Professional vendors with the assist of Highly skilled tool to wire funds to
Prepaid/Debit Cards AND Credit Cards for instant cash-OUT accessibility via Nationwide ATM's...
These Hack Services give you the possibility to satisfy your goals without breaking many rules.
There is a lot of money that is circulating and we all should get our fair share of it. The results
of using our services will be reflected in your Bank Account, To Be Able To Withdraw Via Online Or Global ATM's Cash-out or via Western Union Banking (NetSpend CC)

ATM DUMP CARDS!!
We sell only unique base from most different countries. By using our service you will find out an individual approach to the client,
the big spectrum of the countries and the excellent quality. There is minimum sale fr clients!!
We have flexible prices, in case of purchase of a great volume of bulk orders and stuff skimmed and updated weekly!!!
NOTICE:Our ATM Cards(dumps) Are Guaranteed To Work On 99% Of Global ATM's(cash machines)

P.S. NEW SERIOUS CLIENT ARE WELCOME FOR CASHIER OFFERS! AFTER FIRST BUY ORDER!

lxwwemnljt

BANNED
Reaction score
I am a professional hacker from darkweb and I am back with hot and hitting cc with a balance on $9800 and above that can be used for loading PayPal, CasApp, Shopping, And any online payment with a fire %% valid and special bins from all base 98% approved with 24 hours replacement policy when card is dead, invalid or decline. I also got Dumps, Dups with pin, fullz, rdp, inbox me when inerested

Contact Me

Telegram: @mcdriveln

WhatsAPP: +1 (731) 337-9597

seius399

BANNED
Reaction score
CLONE CARD - DUMPS+PINS -REGULAR DUMPS World Mix With No REGION BLOCKED Or LOCKED Good For ATM CASH-OUT And STORE SWIPES.DUMPS SERVICE CODES : [101]s [121]s [122]s [126]s [201]s [206]s [220]s [221]s [226]s [521]s [606]s [620]s

Physical cloned card with pin $400 delivery fees $20

Physical cloned card without pin $250 delivery fees $20

Dumps with pin $190

Dumps without $120

Cvv $55

Fullz + DL $85

Benefit Methods $170 and above

Fire update made USA t1/t2 + eu and D+P .. POS-147-DATA-fresh update with good balance /Dumps /101 /201

Format is always: full info

|CARD TYPE |FIRST NAME |LAST NAME |CC NUMBER |EXPIRY DATE |CVV|ADDRESS |ZIP CODE |CITY/TOWN |STATE

|COUNTRY |PHONE |DOB |SSN |MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME |VERIFIED BY VISA |CVV2 |EMPLOYMENT |POSITION HELD |

USA:

-dumps US track1 track2 pin

-dumps with pin US track 1 track 2

-dumps or dumps with pin US track 1 track 2 pin CLASSIC/STANDARD GOLD/PLATINUM

BUSINESS/SIGNATURE/WORLD AMEX/DISCOVERY

UK:

-UK dumps or dumps with pin track 1 track 2 pin : CLASSIC/STANDARD = GOLD/PLATINUM =

Selling Dumps With Pin – track 1 and 2 dumps with pin with high balance.

NEW BATCH FOR CC

USA_HB_100% VALID

FULLZ WITH EMAIL ACCEESS

DOB/SSN

SPAIN_HB_100% VALID

FULLZ WITH EMAIL ACCESS

DOB/SSN/MMN

UK_HB_100% VALID

FULLZ WITH EMAIL ACCESS

DOB

CA_HB_100% VALID

FULLZ WITH EMAIL ACCESS

DOB/SSN

Any One Interested Should Inbox Me

TELEGRAM: @money5001

TEXTNOW: (931) 295-8477

Ferso29

BANNED
Reaction score
PRICE/RATE LIST:

SCANS (Photo of ID sent to you)

(Scannable) Drivers License: $60 each side

Passport: $80

Credit/Debit Card: $50 each side

Paystub: $50

Utility Bill/Statement etc: $60

SSN:$60

Selfie holding ID: $150

PHYSICAL’S (Physical Docs delivered at your doorstep) usa

ID: $250

eu id : 300$

passport : 1200$

registered microchip ids : 600'$

Express Shipping: $50

LOOKUPS

SSNDOB: $50

Credit Report: $40

Background Report: $50

Driving License number: $50

PAYMENT MODES: Bitcoin,

Terms of Service:

1. Work starts only after Payment (Upfront )

2. All orders will be completed within 24 hours from payment

Any One Interested Should Inbox Me

TELEGRAM: @money5001

TEXTNOW: (931) 295-8477

hq0

BANNED
Reaction score
VERIFIED INTERNATIONALE CC LOAD-Up

Hello To All Members,

ATM DUMP CARDS!!
We sell only unique base from most different countries. By using our service you will find out an individual approach to the client,
the big spectrum of the countries and the excellent quality. There is minimum sale fr clients!!
We have flexible prices, in case of purchase of a great volume of bulk orders and stuff skimmed and updated weekly!!!
NOTICE:Our ATM Cards(dumps) Are Guaranteed To Work On 99% Of Global ATM's(cash machines)

P.S. NEW SERIOUS CLIENT ARE WELCOME FOR CASHIER OFFERS! AFTER FIRST BUY ORDER!