Beware of omerta.cc , alboraaq.com Ripper's board.

Ninja

Reaction score
Wtf is this stands for?

montterio

DEER
Reaction score
@ admin i'm sorry for my long post ..i love c.pro i have learn a lot on c.pro .. i will revitalize my integrity on soon and much better .. c.pro for life

Ninja

Reaction score
Can u explain whats the meaning of prev post?

montterio

DEER
Reaction score
@admin it mean all about the post and scam activity he as being engaging him self to scam people .. reason why i past it all hear cause it real pains my ass i'm happy someone made a thread on it and i'm real posting a subordinate thread to let all member be aware about it .. how he change his name to big boss and so on.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Ur post (including last one) just bunch of uncategorised letters.

scam activity he as being engaging him self
About who u talking?

to scam people
which people?

how he change his name to big boss and so on.
u really think i understand somethin from this?

montterio

DEER
Reaction score
in a nutshell it comprises about different scam activities he use to scam people and how he change his name .. before he was T3es .. now knows as big boss .. because there is a lot of post on Google about T3es and so on.

This scam was the original scam created by T3eS in which he made a thread that offers a would be victim the chance to make $1k if he sends him $500 up front by way of Liberty Reserve. T3eS would then send him $2k via Western Union and the victim would then send him another $500 after he supposedly receives the $2k, in effect, making the victim believe he will have a $1k profit for his part. And why would T3eS need $1k via Liberty Reserve if he can hack Western Union and send to himself? Well T3eS simply explains that he is being watched by Law Enforcement and can’t take the risk of going to the WU office himself. Does that sound believable to you? Of course not, as it’s simply not true. What he does is he takes the $500 upfront then blocks your account and changes your password and vouches for himself with the victim’s account

lastly i'm talking about ABH forum and his click ..called cold zero AES main escrow member . the Team prince board member and so on all this they are all scammer .. they all have access to banned you at any giving time without prior of so called big boss
a lot i can't explain it all ..what i knew in life is that for a leader to engage him self into such that shows that his days are number simple ..

Ninja

Reaction score
I think my english skills is not enough for you.
Hopeless... I give up.