best way to use an offline pos skimmer

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
hi guys,

I'm wondering what the best method to using an offline pos skimmer would be?
it is a verifone pos

so I was thinking of becoming a waiter, then telling customer that must be connection error etc and then bringing real pos and then i have customer pin
after maybe 2 weeks i wait and then c/o all d+p in one night, bypassing daily limit and get money for 2 day and then lay low for maybe 2 month because it will be big amount if doing some 50-80 cards in one night

maybe some ideas?/tips?

thankful to all who reply

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
i did online skimming once before at a resturaunt i got caught :/ , after i cashed out the police investigated who was working at the time the cards where compromised , found out who was related to cyber crimes prior to the investigation and pressed charges , your either goin have to A get someone you dont care about to do it or B wait like 6 months to cash out , and as well there a goodchance someone would rember your face doing your connection error trick because D+P is usuallyy ivestigated if u do it in your own city and the police would probablly interrogate potenitial victims

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
i see mate unlucky, but like yes i could wait like 2 months wouldnt mind but I mean like surely if I have no previous crimes and i work in a restuarant with no cameras and i cashout in different city it wont matter i think?

good discussion i think

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
go to other city for cashout , and remove the fake POS.. not use more in this same place

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
I had a friend who done this before
another waiter saw that he was holding the terminal and he took it from him to do a transaction for another customer.
Big problems bro

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
but can simply put POS in pocket and when other wait ask for it can say that it not work :)

Reaction score
Depending on how much you got to play with, what I would do

Personally it's program the pos to say transaction successful and then put it at in your location and pay out for any small items that go through your pos.

So for example of someone buys Pack of fags and a drink run it through your pos and pay for the items yourself

You would need shop/owner on board

Best way as no comebacks because no one remembers small transaction and people only worry about money coming out of there account fraudulently but not transaction failing to process

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Remember its so easy to know where the were compromised , With just 2 cards matching the same point of transaccion :those places will be motive of investigattion , If I were you I will desapire after or will wait more than 6 Month loking at the time of Exp of the Info,
Colecting Info is something they really will going after ,Its easy to cash Dump and Pin but In my opinion its just 80% more rick than Cading I mean doing carding with infor colected by hackers.Les money but 80% less risk .

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
research-chemicals, its good idea and i have thought of it many times, and its very liable option. u dont always need shop owner on board.

if for eg, working at family restuarant, transactions not always huge and can pay for meals easy and then no one know that information stored )

Reaction score
research-chemicals, its good idea and i have thought of it many times, and its very liable option. u dont always need shop owner on board.

if for eg, working at family restuarant, transactions not always huge and can pay for meals easy and then no one know that information stored )

I think this method has smaller suspicion plus it's safer method

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Exactly , also there will be no trials. So in case tht banks realizing a pattern in transactions and putting these places for investigation can be secure

Still needing some capital investment tho :)

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
i read an article about an offline one modded to run on battery. a guy went door to door with roses saying he is with ups or something and saying that a package that is with it needs $3.99 charge for cod. present the POS and when they ask, how do i choose credit? you say "well this has to be delivered to the cardholder directly as stated here [show an invoice]" they enter pin, think they got a charge and you walk away with d+p. there was a key point to this i left out ofcoarse but if you can figure it out you will make GOOD money. this is just something to get the brain juice flowing for ya.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
No read the thread, check vendors forum for that.