Best way to go about getting bank drops in USA?

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
I currently have a series of bank accounts being used as bank drops but they were obtained via craigslist scams...people who believe they are doing book keeping for my "company".

My question to you, my fellow members is what is the best way to go about setting up a bank drop in the United States?

When you go into the bank, you need your ID, SSN, proof of address...they take your license (ID) and match the numbers with your name, etc...so how would I go about doing this?

A buddy of mine has a 3k-5k botnet going and is getting a rapid amount of bank logins with nice amounts...

Looking forward to hearing from you guys'.

Much respect,

~ Nestle

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
You need to go to a bank that doesnt look into the account that you open. OR you need real information.

The bank branch I went to didnt copy the id card, and all they needed was an id card, maybe a second proof of who you are say, ssn card or birth certificate, but small banks dont. The bank I went to only needed the id card. The id card information had a real address and a real number and a real name, if they looked it up it would all show a real drivers liscence, the only thing is wrong face. The address was from a different state so they needed a new address for where to send the debit card, I gave the drop and they sent it. Thats it.

They didnt copy the card or look into any thing. I just told them the address, the ssn and they just set me up for the account. You could do this for alot of sifferent names and as long as they dont copy the id card then it should be fine for a drop.

You could transfer bank account funds into this account and withdraw through the atm for small ammouts, buy big ticket items like cars and sell them for cash, pretty much cash out like you would cash out a debit card that you have complete power over, but NEVER have your face show up at the bank and try to pull cash. You can even WU yourself the cash with the pin number. You are sending money from the bank account from your bank to you. The only thing is you stole the money from other peoples accounts.

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
When you go to the bank here in the USA...the driver's license # must match the name of the person who is going to open the bank account...the social security number too.

That's why it's hard @bendahara1.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
I never said i didnt need social. You ALWAYS need social. But its so easy to get. And drivers numbers dont have to match the name. I set up accounts with complete fake dl numbers for the name.

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
I never said i didnt need social. You ALWAYS need social. But its so easy to get. And drivers numbers dont have to match the name. I set up accounts with complete fake dl numbers for the name.

Ah, I see...very well, thanks, I appreciate your help...you are far too kind! :)

~ Nestle

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Look mate, heres what you should do, set up a fake email like, [email protected] or something. Make a craigslist ad posting for truck drivers or limo drivers or cab drivers or personal drivers or whatever kind of driver. Have the ad linked to a fake website where they fill out the "application", then have the app require this info-

SSN
Drivers license info WITH a scan copy of it
Date of birth
Shit make them have a scan of their birth cert also.

Say the job pays pretty good, but not too good. Make it all look legit. Make the website ask for all this info because you need it for security checks and what not. Then when they fill it out and give you all the info, you check the site, and you got a few people that bit. Put the add at places like chicago and big cities where alot of people will look at it. Then go open the accounts with their names when you get fake ids made with their name and your face and stuff. Just gotta phish for it and they will bite.

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
Look mate, heres what you should do, set up a fake email like, [email protected] or something. Make a craigslist ad posting for truck drivers or limo drivers or cab drivers or personal drivers or whatever kind of driver. Have the ad linked to a fake website where they fill out the "application", then have the app require this info-

SSN
Drivers license info WITH a scan copy of it
Date of birth
Shit make them have a scan of their birth cert also.

Say the job pays pretty good, but not too good. Make it all look legit. Make the website ask for all this info because you need it for security checks and what not. Then when they fill it out and give you all the info, you check the site, and you got a few people that bit. Put the add at places like chicago and big cities where alot of people will look at it. Then go open the accounts with their names when you get fake ids made with their name and your face and stuff. Just gotta phish for it and they will bite.

Excellent idea...thank you again. :)

I will contact my web design buddy and get this op launched.

~ Nestle

tdotwire6

Smells like a pig, be wary.

WeeBay

Carder
Reaction score
If you are in the US, you can use a walmart money card to do bank transfers. First you get the login info you need for the transfer(you'll need ssn). Go to walmart and buy a walmart money card and register the card under the same name as bank login. You'll need to use the ssn to do this. Go here: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart/account/ach-bank-account and get your account and routing number. Login into the bank account and make the transfer. I'd try no more than 1k but that's just me. Hope this helps you some.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
del.

Last edited: