Best stores for self-checkout

Uribe

Carder
Reaction score
I figure you can grab some good stuff at WalMart.

Home Depot should have some good tools you could sell.

Any others spring to mind?

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Safeway gots self check out! You can get a lot of gift cards that way

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Try grocery stores thy mainly have them cuz they have big traffic of ppl buying little shit. Lot of places are actually pulling these machines out though because of a "self checkout crime wave" not just dumps but mexicans come in and tell machine they got donuts, when they actually got expensive shit in the box that is the same weight to fool scale. All kinds of fraud happening with these machines.

At store I worked before, they would close self checkout after the manager overseeing it went home. Have you got hit with "error,please wait for attendant" ? It is not error ok, careful, sometimes they use to check you out and they say its just machine.

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
careful with walmart any purchase over 100.00 and and the pos will call the attandant to check card and id. I had a friend that used to copy barcodes off cheap items and print PayPalers that he would put on expensive electronics and use the selfcheck to pay for his super cheap shit.

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
What happen after the POS says ",please wait for attendant" And Is it new thing cause I never hear of that ? or that only specified to some certain shops ?

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
What happen after the POS says ",please wait for attendant" And Is it new thing cause I never hear of that ? or that only specified to some certain shops ?

Happens for different reasons. Yeah some shops more than others. Its because the weight is off a little, or you press skip bagging a lot or maybe the person overseeing machines decides to make it do it! Couple other reasons too I bet, but Im not self checkout machine technician so how the fuck can I know.:)

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Oh I see but I guess that's only In US

themadman11

Reaction score
I'm sure its not just Mexicans doing this "dagonxx". You on this site, what are you. Safeway will not let you buy Giftcard with CC where I am. If you smart you can get around it very easy.

CVS it super easy print your own barcode put on item and just pay a dollar for shit.

Self-checkout is not for big time items. But you can get shit for living like some good steaks. LOL

Anyways If I feel like it I'll post more. I love fucking with the selfcheck out

arco

Reaction score
I’ve had good experiences with Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, and Sobeys (In Canada). All these stores tend to hire young/student employees. If you have options, hit stores close to schools. The “Please wait for assistance” warning just prompts the employee to come over and click a button then leave. No big deal.

And PayPal to the basics, you’ll do fine.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

fyfee

BANNED
Reaction score
in the uk, morrisons and asda are the best cause the staff are thick a fuck and dont have a clue. remember morrisons have crap cctv and no in-house lp only uniformed security