Best Plastic design templates, IDs & Documents

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Admin please this guy is a ripper and a deer. He owes me $20. And he's here calling me ripper.

nobody22

Reaction score
look rippmanager, with your head is some problems, i recommend you to try find doctor.

kunfu2007

Reaction score
documentmanager one day turns to four days and u are not answering on icq ????

molosh

DEER
Reaction score
I really ask myself if those comments are true, the guy never anwsers on ICQ, he comes online and when u ask to buy template, he hides himself, really-really funny seller.
First time i meet a seller who is against making money.

Roman

Reaction score
i need CA DL.... please let ne know when you will ready for deal! THX 570498311!

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
I'm not a robot and have working hours I try most to be online. Customers that know me knows I'm one of the most online VENDORS. I'm online atleast 18hrs.

idchief

Reaction score
This guy is legit I bought templates from him and they are good high quality. Thanks!

jamieg2012

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Great vendor , fast delivery, and very helpfull. I rate him 9 out of 10. Wish all vendor we like him!!!!!

Dardking

Reaction score
u r not robot i know, but i c ur status away, online, away, i'm TV in icq, plz tell me when u there thanks; i need u urgently

Reaction score
truly said, this guy is now offering very poor service..its over 4 days and still has not deliver my order..sent some trash that were not even what i ordered..and keep making empty promises and excuses...

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Brov I had issues you are an old customer and friend that knew me very well and I explained my problems but you still came here to say shit. Well SHAME on you atleast you got your order plus freebies. Shame on you dealfromuk i think thats why you got deer status

Reaction score
very good seller with great communication and fast action...a man of his word even while he is busy...good quality temps....thanks

brado

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
so far so gud documentmanager has been one of the best in this forum.. very simple and easy to there with.. +++++ FOR HIM

useless99

Reaction score
hey man, i am the one for the order of the custom made cards i have still been waiting for ages and you dont answer on icq, i want to know whats going on with my order? let me know as soon as possible please.

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
sent him 34 $ ------>sent me file to download !! dont open with
winrar !!

and now dont answer anymore !! ill remove post when he send me my order !!
onlyserver

cashone

he is good guy what u say