best places to keep money )

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i do not need to be more live than this is in actuality, i have skimmer op in full effect and we cash a very large amt of monies!

can we be open to us and make thread talking about where do we keep our monies? whether it be invest in something, a nice place to hide it, i am talking over 100k, not just 50 USD ))

shoebox will not work, if apprehended, i want some one to get this money for me ))

rootdbs2k

DEER
Reaction score
i do not need to be more live than this is in actuality, i have skimmer op in full effect and we cash a very large amt of monies!

can we be open to us and make thread talking about where do we keep our monies? whether it be invest in something, a nice place to hide it, i am talking over 100k, not just 50 USD ))

shoebox will not work, if apprehended, i want some one to get this money for me ))

What about offshore bank ? Like in pakistan and so....

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying gold and placing gold in bank to earn interest like that.. it also not effected by changing economy's also then

blackhackk

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
invest in plots,flats,houses.

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Never place your money in bank. Be it onshore or offshore, feds will discover every single on of it and milk it dry.

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
In my opinion the best thing to invest money into and also keep them safe is gold.
Gold value has raised constantly in the last 12 years and will keep growing.
Bars from 20 grams and up, check out ebay and other sites daily, search abit and buy monthly from your profits.
Simply to be burried in the garden it will gain interest just like the money in the bank, coz like i said value grows constantly - the best investment,
Offshore accounts , bank accounts, real estate and so on ...all these can go wrong, banks can go bankrupt, markets can crash, real estate dont even get me started ...uno what im saying.
Gold will never lose its value.

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
In my opinion the best thing to invest money into and also keep them safe is gold.
Gold value has raised constantly in the last 12 years and will keep growing.
Bars from 20 grams and up, check out ebay and other sites daily, search abit and buy monthly from your profits.
Simply to be burried in the garden it will gain interest just like the money in the bank, coz like i said value grows constantly - the best investment,
Offshore accounts , bank accounts, real estate and so on ...all these can go wrong, banks can go bankrupt, markets can crash, real estate dont even get me started ...uno what im saying.
Gold will never lose its value.

he took the words right out of my mouth exactly buy a house or some property pay it fully off ( best if not in your name ) and bury that shit if your paper good like that buy a couple property so u dont leave all your eggs in one basket thats how bernie madeoff did they still cant count all the $$ he took and they got him down for $65 billion and still going

a1dz

Reaction score
Have a good friend/partner who is loosely(or not) involved with Ur money earnings rent a safety deposit box in a jewelry store and keep Ur money there. If anything where to happen to you that would be the last place they would check.

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
Same as GNR pointed out and a few others, gold is a best option to go with ( or platinum? )
you can PayPal 100k in a little under 2kg of gold. Well burried in the garden back will do as well as any bank

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i am not a US citizen currently but if this pay off well while here i may indefinitely buy house or something ))

being not a citizen, this may be increedibly difficult too. i could just remain illegal. i do not want to get into this citizenship stuffs anyway ))

but even if you buy a house, and u bust, they will most probably seize the house and asset you own) this not good idea

vault will work, but where bro? if in your own house and u raid, then what can we do ))

if buy gold, is it quite easy to turn gold bar to cash? if it is damage i.e. dent, do it lose value )

Reaction score
gold will not loose value with dents or damageg the only time it will lose value is if the price falls, at this momment it is on a high but no gaurantee it will stay that way but either way if it stops your cash from getting seized some how then worth it rite :)

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
people are saying gold, yeah, sure, why not, but gold has peaked

if you want to make a return on your investment, buy silver. silver has not peaked and will continue to increase in value, while gold is stuck in the 1600-1800 per ounce range

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
what about platinum ? or simply Bluechip shares atleast u will always have a return then