Au 101 40 $
--------
Rules
- replacement for us 24h
- replacement for eu 6h
- replacement for sale base 5 minutes
- no free test
- no refund
- replacement after 2 times will be checked stuff.
- Payment Lr Only
- No mini order
---
Here is the link

www.t12shop.cc

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
paid to 21.02.12

MJACKSON

Carder
Reaction score
I just tried your shop wasn't happy for the first time at all bcos pcs where bad all card declined

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
i know him fron vendors.pro garbage dumps for real

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
I don't know why ppl are bashing this guy, I've tried this vendor and have had decent results, and he ALWAYS replaced my bad dumps hands down. This guy is actually better than some of the so called vendors that sell you shit then don't honor their replacement policy.

Great communication, a+++ vendor, top notch customer service.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
now this carding biz is much complicated now , where to we have to go for real dumps each day over 100 dumps shop are opening. like the game is rununing to an end quickly.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:15 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:11 AM ----------

you haters that are giving me nagative feedback for not reason vert will list u in blacklist section . we are here to make money not to form a group of ripper calling black a white.
i know you will add another nagative feedback . im just a buyer and im doing good in my life

Bork

Carder
Reaction score
I have to agree.. I get results with this vendor.. He's always honored replacement policy. Had many multiple swipe dumps from him.

Communication is great for me.. Like any vendor, when base gets old.. Them they suck:( but he is first hand and if it's fresh, approval is amazing. Not like other shops that just buy from other vendors.. I hate when my icq list has feeds and everyone ads that they got fresh first hand eu and cdn ..then day by day every other vendors on my list start posting same feed lol 1st 2nd 3rd hand resellers and they won't admit. Few first hand guys out there and he is one of them. Just research your bins and wait for fresh.

kanoteh

Carder
Reaction score
I just tried your shop wasn't happy for the first time at all bcos pcs where bad all card declined

ask for replacement and try again :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:14 PM ----------

i know him fron vendors.pro garbage dumps for real

u know me ? or u know what !!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:15 PM ----------

I have to agree.. I get results with this vendor.. He's always honored replacement policy. Had many multiple swipe dumps from him.

Communication is great for me.. Like any vendor, when base gets old.. Them they suck:( but he is first hand and if it's fresh, approval is amazing. Not like other shops that just buy from other vendors.. I hate when my icq list has feeds and everyone ads that they got fresh first hand eu and cdn ..then day by day every other vendors on my list start posting same feed lol 1st 2nd 3rd hand resellers and they won't admit. Few first hand guys out there and he is one of them. Just research your bins and wait for fresh.

update soon if u worry a lot bro :)

MJACKSON

Carder
Reaction score
Kanoteh2 you are really the best vendor. Good advice for telling me not to give up and keep trying. I rate you A+++++++++++++ bought some pcs had a good out come. I was refunded for all the declined dumps. Great great communication skills with kanoteh2 I thought u where just like all those rippers But u proved me wrong today. Appreciate doing business with you and plz keep up the good work for us thanx bro Afro

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
placed a 150$ worth order of sure bins that always works none worked and sent request for refound and still waitting but not that what i care for (refound) the rate is shit!!!!

kanoteh

Carder
Reaction score
placed a 150$ worth order of sure bins that always works none worked and sent request for refound and still waitting but not that what i care for (refound) the rate is shit!!!!

not all bases same rate

MJACKSON

Carder
Reaction score
Kanoteh I vouch u A++++++++ seller,honest and real in biz. I tried again today and loved the out come never give up hope. Just gotta keep trying. Will buy more 2 morrow Thanx bro it me Afro

MJACKSON

Carder
Reaction score
Bro thanx alot for today I was speechless. Once again thanx bro one love Afro

kanoteh

Carder
Reaction score
Canada1 added 101 track2 only 85% approval 12h replacement
usa3 added track2 only 80% approval