BEST DROPS AROUND FOR STUFF AND TFRANSFERS IN USA

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
fresh drops and new rules

Good news to all,fresh and available drops for stuffs in usa and for transfer in Indonesia,France,US and UK pm me for serious deals.one more thing,to all those who wants to use my drops for stuffs,the deal is you ship 2 item and we split it 1-1 ratio.I know longer accept shipping of 1 stuff and i reship to you before i get my own stuff,to those of you i have done that for and have refused to ship my stuff as agreed,you know your self's. no time waster should ever contact me,and to those i have shipped stuffs to leave comments here.

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
RIPPER. 250$

(2:33:36 PM) alex: hey
(2:33:40 PM) alex: my money ???
(2:34:03 PM) jackdow: hello
(2:34:22 PM) jackdow: please hold in some hours from now
(4:44:34 PM) alex: so ?
(4:44:36 PM) alex: money sent ?
(2/16/2011 2:38:28 PM) alex: hey
(2:38:32 PM) alex: i post u ripper status
(2:38:46 PM) jackdow: hi
(2:39:04 PM) jackdow: you are such an ingret
(2:39:14 PM) alex: when u send me my money ?
(2:39:22 PM) jackdow: look
(2:39:41 PM) jackdow: you do not appreciate good thing

Last edited:

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
you are such a fool gagan,how many ripper sends money after cash out?i was meant to send him $725 from wire him made to my drop after cash out.He needed lr,i had problems with my lr exchanger so i was able to send him just $500 and ask him if he would take wu,but this idiot refused.And now,he calls me a ripper,some people owe me money from this forum and i have not come here to call them names and all that,you know your self's.for this you have said about me ,i would rather dash out the $225 to any one here than give it to you.it was never your money any way.ingrate

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
(2:39:22 PM) jackdow: look
(2:39:41 PM) jackdow: you do not appreciate good thing
(2:40:32 PM) jackdow: you think its easy to get money from drop and send share
(2:40:34 PM) jackdow: but i did
(2:40:57 PM) jackdow: so many people oweme money in forum,but i did niot post any thing about them
(2:41:13 PM) jackdow: just because of $225 you post shit about me
(2:43:12 PM) jackdow: i will not beg you,and for what you have done,i would rather give out the money to some one else than give it you.

gucciman

Carder
Reaction score
He already sent you 500 bucks and hes yet to pay you $225 you call him a ripper? i think you got it all wrong wait for him to resolve the issue before you post a topic about someone who already gave you some of your share. And the logs you posted, you could have typed everything or editied whatever you wanted, wheres screen shots for proof.

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
gucciman, wehn we have a deal we respect that

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
You are correct,but when the other party starts to act self centered this is what happens.The fact is people like you dont appreciate it when some one send you money from cash out,you think you are God for making the transfers.Cashing out is the hardest part of the Job,so when you get money from cash out try and learn to appreciate it.That is why people like you get ripped,because you always want this % and that,and a ripper will surely accept your terms just to lure you to making the wires.I never did any of those,i gave you my terms,i sent you money ($500) and yet you call me a ripper.

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
Good news to all,fresh and available drops for stuffs in usa and for transfer in Indonesia,France,US and UK pm me for serious deals.one more thing,to all those who wants to use my drops for stuffs,the deal is you ship 2 item and we split it 1-1 ratio.I know longer accept shipping of 1 stuff and i reship to you before i get my own stuff,to those of you i have done that for and have refused to ship my stuff as agreed,you know your self's. no time waster should ever contact me,and to those i have shipped stuffs to leave comments here.

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
Good news to all,fresh and available drops for stuffs in usa and for transfer in Indonesia,France,US and UK pm me for serious deals.

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
NEVER FEAR TO THIS GUY I TESTED HIM NEVER RESPOND YOU CAN STILL POST

YOUR DROPS IM WATCHING YOU

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
stop talking bullshit

refuze escrow

i refused your offer,because you are a timewaster.you dont make sense to me at all.those i work with trust me and they get money from deals we make.i dont need timewater like you,who claim they can do this and that.

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
i have fresh drops in usa for scam wires,ach and checks and France drops for wires and check
i have drops in Sweden for wires

Ninja

Reaction score
Anyone else can confirm what he's refusing escrow?

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
and why?

Anyone else can confirm what he's refusing escrow?

so many people here,get things wrong.If you do not accept the other parties terms does not mean you are a ripper,so many time waster come with stupid offers that makes you wanna pick.They claim they can do every thing and want money before hand',anyone knows who pays for money he as not seen?i have been around for a while underground and only the greedy ones complains.Those i have made deals with and got there share can testify

Ninja

Reaction score
Im not asked you, but others.
So waiting for response.

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
wu drop for spain,madrid any name,fast pick up.if interested get back to me with pm first

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
USA Cashout: WIRE / ACH / SCAM / Checks /spain wu cash out any name.send pm if you are interested