BEST CC Cashout, $ same day

slimjim

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Selling a VERY private method to cashout regular cc's up to $400 a day on each card. No phone calls needed, everything completed online without socks. You can do this $400 on each cc you have, you get the $ same day. I will sell this to 5 people and thats it. This method is know by very few.

Asking $500 for complete method. It will take you about 30min per cc to cashout, this is VERY profitable and you will make back your money same day.

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
Why would you sell it for almost the same price that you could get out of 1 card?
Your story doesnt make sense for the following reasons:
1.) You could make much more following your 'guide'
2.) You cant promise $400 out of each card, thats dependent on the card level, previous spending, balance..etc

bl4ckmarket

Reaction score
Agreed cr33k, sounds fishy to me.... Sell to 5 ppl only, then the exploit/cashing method is no longer secret, too many ppl doing it.

olloo

RIPPER
Reaction score
slimjim's thread is very similar to the ratpac's thread. like "you will make your money back same day etc". anyone actually pays $500 for this shit should simply quit carding.

ratpac

Reaction score
slimjim's thread is very similar to the ratpac's thread. like "you will make your money back same day etc". anyone actually pays $500 for this shit should simply quit carding.

dude stop the lies. you see nothing of the sort in anything i posted. and straighten out the issues you have in black list.....

ghetto121

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
If you actually fall for any of these cashout scams u deserve to get scammed for being so stupid!!

elivator

Carder
Reaction score
this is just too obvious to be scammed with, only dumz could be victimized