Best carding methods

Lordcarder

Reaction score
Hi guys foe the past 5 moths iv been spending all me wages on anti detect browsers and stupidly expensive proxys and am getting nothing in return can anyone help? Looking to make some friends in the carding universe to share knowledge about the best carding methords

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Hi guys foe the past 5 moths iv been spending all me wages on anti detect browsers and stupidly expensive proxys and am getting nothing in return can anyone help? Looking to make some friends in the carding universe to share knowledge about the best carding methords
Which stores did you try carding and with what cc bin?

Lordcarder

Reaction score
I tried carding a few online gift card stores I can't remember the bins off the top of my head but I obtained them on world market I'm thinking of switching to briankrebs store now

LondonCash-1

Reaction score
Use vpn, cheap now.
Carding is pot luck. have to try try until you get lucky

Boat2018

Reaction score
That type shit take prior knowledge of Vbvs and non vbv bins , proxy’s etc before just buying and thinking u gon hit on those type of sites u might get lucky once with a completely new device but no mo after dat besides it’s better carding cash out methods than that that still allow u to remain in the shadows

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
That type shit take prior knowledge of Vbvs and non vbv bins , proxy’s etc before just buying and thinking u gon hit on those type of sites u might get lucky once with a completely new device but no mo after dat besides it’s better carding cash out methods than that that still allow u to remain in the shadows
So have to know how to set your machine for carding after every success or failure