bensmith588

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bensmith588, you still have UP status?
:(

unfortunately, yes :( Makaka

I wait patiently for my UP status to be solved,

will the Great Mod wait until my hair is Grey and I am Old.

There is no Blacklist against me, There is nothing i have ever sold.

This is one big misunderstanding, and now my deals are on Hold.

the Winter has gone, Mod Ninja , You don't have to be so cold.

Carder.uk is the Greatest, at least that is was what I was told,

but right now, I am being deprived of my communication and Gold.

but I continue

..........................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
................................................................................................

to wait patiently for my UP status to be solved.

Long Live C.pro

Last edited:
Reactions: Nial

Nial

No comments

Sir_felly

DEER
Reaction score
This guy M3sr has a serious problem , He says he never uses icq,,,the fuck ? I was just talking to him on icq couple days ago and after he didn't sound legit to me and i refused to make upfront payment , he comes back here giving me bad rep ,,,,bensmith588 Is legit guy though

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
unfortunately, yes :( Makaka

I wait patiently for my UP status to be solved,

will the Great Mod wait until my hair is Grey and I am Old.

There is no Blacklist against me, There is nothing i have ever sold.

This is one big misunderstanding, and now my deals are on Hold.

the Winter has gone, Mod Ninja , You don't have to be so cold.

Carder.uk is the Greatest, at least that is was what I was told,

but right now, I am being deprived of my communication and Gold.

but I continue

..........................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
................................................................................................

to wait patiently for my UP status to be solved.

Long Live C.pro

Yeah cpro it is the greatest that is why exactly the greatest forum put an unresolved problem status for someone like you . I mean you ask for upfront payment, you pee on your pants if escrow is demanded and insist on upfront, there are strong reports you are a clone of a well know ripper, and for someone who wants upfront and never deals with escrow, there is is a high chance that u are really a ripper

So what does the greatest forum do? they limit your pms, so you don't rip any victim...THAT IS WHAT GREAT FORUMS DO popcorn

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Yeah cpro it is the greatest that is why exactly the greatest forum put an unresolved problem status for someone like you . I mean you ask for upfront payment, you pee on your pants if escrow is demanded and insist on upfront, there are strong reports you are a clone of a well know ripper, and for someone who wants upfront and never deals with escrow, there is is a high chance that u are really a ripper

QUOTE=jimjim;547216]Yeah cpro it is the greatest that is why exactly the greatest forum put an unresolved problem status for someone like you . I mean you ask for upfront payment, you pee on your pants if escrow is demanded and insist on upfront, there are strong reports you are a clone of a well know ripper, and for someone who wants upfront and never deals with escrow, there is is a high chance that u are really a ripper

So what does the greatest forum do? they limit your pms, so you don't rip any victim...THAT IS WHAT GREAT FORUMS DO popcorn

See here to learn about JIMJIM
http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=547227#post547227

lol jimjim is a very spiteful member, just take a look at this thread. No need to discuss further with him.

He has nothing to back up his words, very worthless kid who has recently come back from being Banned for his childish acts.

for every word you write please back it up with proof.

all justified explanations are on this thread regarding 'upfront payments' context: U put $$ to escrow or pay upfront.

running away from escrow? post proof please

strong evidence of clones? Where is it, can you show me?

Great forums Ban members , and then allow them to buy back there profiles to give them a second chance, hoping they will contribute positively with other members.
But you are struggling to do this....

despite your 500 posts and free gifts.. you have very little positive feedback from other members here. let me show you.

iRCf07s.png

popcorn

don't troll my thread please, repeating unproven claims.

Last edited:

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
See here to learn about JIMJIM

lol jimjim is a very spiteful member, just take a look at this thread. No need to discuss further with him.

He has nothing to back up his words, very worthless kid who has recently come back from being Banned for his childish acts.

for every word you write please back it up with proof.

all justified explanations are on this thread regarding 'upfront payments' context: U put $$ to escrow or pay upfront.

running away from escrow? post proof please

strong evidence of clones? Where is it, can you show me?

Great forums Ban members , and then allow them to buy back there profiles to give them a second chance, hoping they will contribute positively with other members.
But you are struggling to do this....

despite your 500 posts and free gifts.. you have very little positive feedback from other members here. let me show you.

iRCf07s.png

popcorn

don't troll my thread please, repeating unproven claims.

Lol is this your thread? :D It is is like a Ripper thread opened against a Ripper and the ripper says don't post on my thred :D This was a thread where another member opened about how a timewaster and potential ripper you were and where I posted your member link to expose you which has mertamaphosied to you having an Unresolved Status after other members testified against you

Yes I may have forgotten I gave u minus rep 1st, but we both clearly know u deserved it for wasting my time on jabber and being evasive on escrow and not to mention you were even talking like a ripper. When I made the accusation then u were mute cos we both knew I was right, ...now u are here crying when I have long deleted u on jabber? :beer
Admin himself said there is a strong suspicion u are a clone of another ripper, I chatted with you and you 100% talked like a ripper, other members have said you demanded upfront payment and refused escrow bluntly, but being a kid u decide to LIVE IN DENIAL....what everyone clearly can see, u wish they didn't
Admin and other members of kid forums might have been fooled by you, but this is is C.Pro, the best forum and we can see through your bullshit popcorn

Last edited:

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Again I point everybody to this page,

SCREENSHOT 1

SnpQcFm.png

Here, he is caught lying blatently and edits his Post which I have screenshotted above for everybody to see '11:12pm' to '02:25am' The lies just roll off this kids's tongue, but catching him out isn't hard.

he is obviously very bitter about this, and this is causing even more lies in order to cover up his true Nature.

I have seen his type before, a compulsive liar who tries to impress by convincing himself this is how it happened.

3kELBC9.png

WOW kids on c.pro love to Lie. :rolleyes::rolleyes: You clearly gave me neg rep first which I responded to when I saw. You then gave me another neg rep in retaliation before I decided not to participate in your childish negging wars. (look closely at the dates lol)
nice try though.
Scared of escrow lol? you have logs to prove this..

please think before you speak to me.. I beg you.

No more lies, assumptions and accusations my friend. Support your words instead of trying too hard to impress with bullshit. to make yourself feel better.

SCREENSHOT 1

SnpQcFm.png

Yes I may have forgotten I gave u minus rep 1st, but we both clearly know u deserved it for wasting my time on jabber and being evasive on escrow and not to mention you were even talking like a ripper. When I made the accusation then u were mute cos we both knew I was right, ...now u are here crying when I have long deleted u on jabber?

Read his words in the screen shot above and then read his words here, can you believe anything this BOY says? He was so sure that I gave you him a neg first and now you see how evidence prevails as he has edited his bullshit words.
He refuses to provide any evidence what so ever.
He forgets things that he doesn't want to remember . DENIAL
only when they are pointed out to him, does he change his tone and Delete his messages.

JIMJIM, ALL I know is that you are a compulsive liar..

deserved what? where is your evidence???
evasive of escrow? where is your evidence???
talking like a ripper with you on jabber? where is your evidence???
lol mute because of you, you really think so?

stop talking son, you sound very desperate now.

Admin himself said there is a strong suspicion u are a clone of another ripper,

lol, let me quote what the Mod, said. Please stop lying.

I have information what he's clone of bugtu70 but according to my system i dont see what they're clones.

Anyone an confirm it? Because bugtu70 is well known ripper with several accuonts from which they sold t2

there is no evidence to this effect, only trollers like you JIMJIM.

chatted with you and you 100% talked like a ripper

Where is your evidence?

this is is C.Pro, the best forum and we can see through your bullshit

A forum that has already gotten rid of you before and bans people based on evidence not bullshit troll.

we need to find a new word for you JIMJIM, because you have exceeded the average Troller.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
This is not a place for person like him here.
I dont want to give out to public everythin but one BAD thing is i see in my logs with him:
[02:50] ben smith: u there
[03:27] Ninja: yes
[03:28] ben smith: look at this rdp
[03:28] ben smith: 208.105.124.243@service;service
[03:28] ben smith: what the fuck is the guy doing
[03:28] ben smith: wait 2 minutes
[03:28] Ninja: what u mean
[03:28] ben smith: well his scheme
[03:29] ben smith: i think he applies for first american credit
[03:29] Ninja: and?
[03:29] Ninja: why u bother me about that?
[03:29] ben smith: no no sorrry

This is really fishy way to catch IP addys of members which used in police.

Banned forever.