bensmith588

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
when asked about escrow he said he thinks that all "newbs talk about escrow" seems like alot of us had the conversation with him, how he had 12 cashiers and etc...
Seemed fishy right off the bat, but on the other hand... lots of positive rep, some of those pple that gave him this rep should come vouch for him

@j.bronowski
it's smart to be skeptical about a user on c.pro, i don't blame you.
Why should anyone need to vouch for me again , when the positive rep has been given and acts as a vouch in itself ? Or wait are you suggesting that , 'he hacks c.pro users and gives himself rep'. is this the kind of info you people have been sending to the Mod. don't troll please, BE REAL.
escrow seems like an amazing thing but where is it LOL. Many juniors always talk about it first thing , but unfortunately, most of them like myself have never really seen it in action. that's all i was saying.

Last edited:

Nial

Professional
Reaction score
A long time worked with this guy (bensmith588), never had problems.

jurassic

BANNED
Reaction score
This guy act as the most annoying pest in the world, next to adolf_hitler

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
This guy act as the most annoying pest in the world, next to adolf_hitler

do i know you??, Don't troll if you have no business here.
nothing is more annoying then that.

jurassic

BANNED
Reaction score
do i know you??, Don't troll if you have no business here.
nothing is more annoying then that.

Yes have had discussion with your jabber id kinghermes and just expressing my oppinion on what kind of annoying pest you are :confused:

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes have had discussion with your jabber id kinghermes and just expressing my oppinion on what kind of annoying pest you are :confused:

okay thank you very much for your contribution to the forum in the past 3 years and this thread. As far as I am aware, i have never spoken to you before, so post logs of our conversation like others on this thread. otherwise, keep your opinion in your retarded head and mind your own business.

jurassic

BANNED
Reaction score
See how arrogant this small bastard is lol :DD
Proved it on your OWN thread without need of logs :DD :DD :DD

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
See how arrogant this small bastard is lol :DD
Proved it on your OWN thread without need of logs :DD :DD :DD

Jurassic, i am surprised a dinosaur hasn't eaten you yet wherever you are?, because I can see your brain isn't developed for this day and age.
you CLAIM you are expressing your opinion about me, calling me an 'annoying pest' and comparing me to other users on this forum, who i don't even know' . You say all this based on a conversation, you CLAIM we have have had in the past.
ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU POST LOGS TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS AS I DON'T RECALL EVER SPEAKING TO YOU BEFORE??????
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO THIS, WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT YOUR CLAIMS................ lol

the definition of a pest ' An annoying person or thing; a nuisance.'

right now, you are being both annoying and a nuisance which actually makes YOU the PEST :)))

Reason being is because............
you have commented on this thread out of no where, trolling about your Dumb ass opinions :D i have news for you ... NOBODY CARES ABOUT THEM, they just want proof that i am a ripper? Hence, the reason i was trying to defend myself before you showed up with your half witted opinions.

Go away bro, i thought someone as old as you on this forum would have something better to do than to Troll mindlessly !!
I guess your not making much MONEYMONEYMONEY l

LOL

Last edited:

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Instead of speaking here and defend himself - he keep bugging me over icq 3rd time.

respectfully, I have spoken here in order to defend myself and yet no response??

I have information what he's clone of bugtu70 but according to my system i dont see what they're clones.

Anyone an confirm it? Because bugtu70 is well known ripper with several accuonts from which they sold t2

This info is false information as your 'System' has already confirmed. This info can not be confirmed because it is not True, and anyone who dares to make a false confirmation, should post public evidence.

With ur attitude and "give me lr infront, otherwise dont message me back" + with smoe info i got about ur PROBABLY clones - ure under high risc.
So im waiting for news about u.

If no news will be discovered - ull be just banned
if ill find what ure clone of our rippers - ull be granted ripper status. thats it.

1) i have explained 'give me lr infront, otherwise don't message me back' in the previous post and you are taking this in the wrong, context.

2) news has been discovered, i see 2 senior members who have commented and vouched on this thread, as opposed to the other rippers/deers/and Trollers

I am awaiting your fair response, Dear Mod, when i tried to speak to you on ICQ today about this issue, you said you do not have time to speak about this privately or on the forum with me. So i am bit confused, how the issue will be solved ???

(2:43:28 PM) ben smith: Dear respected Mod Ninja:)
i am deeply sorry for any misunderstanding that has occured but i want you to know that i am a legitimate member of your forum, who does not want be involved in any unnecessary trouble.
please take your time to solve my issues as i have spoken in my defence as you resquested.
thank you for your time
(2:44:29 PM) Ninja: seems like plain english - not for u. i dont speak about pulic cases in private. and dont have tiMe speak with u on forum, and after that on icq. ure on ignore list.

anyhow, i would like to say. I am not asking you to take the time to speak with me Ninja, i understand you are a busy man. All i am asking is that you solve the 'unresolved problems' status that you have given me as i have NO PROBLEMS with any member here, i do not mean any disrespect.

I rest my case

Last edited:

ma231

VIP member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nial View Post
A long time worked with this guy (bensmith588), never had problems.
Me too.
me too

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
Worked with this guy, hes OK, there apparently was miscommunication issue here thats all. patience pays best dividends in todays market, gentlemen, you really should invest in it. popcorn

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
What a success my thread has.... :)
Regardless of the pro and contra arguments of what a nice guy bensmith588 is or not, my discussion with him is here in the first post of the thread, judge yourself from the logs, for me he is nothing else but a time waster ...
He asked me contact info and added me for 1 thing ( wich is was selling at that moment) and and start talking about other things, totally out of context...what i make money from in carding..if i cashout d+p..if i sell d+p...nothing to do with the greendots i was selling at that time and for wich he contacted me in the first place ( or i least this is what i assumed he contacted me for ).
I consider it a rude gesture to waste someone's time, nobody is obliged to listen to your looney tunes.
So vouch for him all you want ( maybe you have reasons to do it ) but from my part i got only broomPayPals for him.:DD

Last edited:

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
What a success my thread has.... :)
Regardless of the pro and contra arguments of what a nice guy bensmith588 is or not, my discussion with him is here in the first post of the thread, judge yourself from the logs, for me he is nothing else but a time waster ...
He asked me contact info and added me for 1 thing ( wich is was selling at that moment) and and start talking about other things, totally out of context...what i make money from in carding..if i cashout d+p..if i sell d+p...nothing to do with the greendots i was selling at that time and for wich he contacted me in the first place ( or i least this is what i assumed he contacted me for ).
I consider it a rude gesture to waste someone's time, nobody is obliged to listen to your looney tunes.
So vouch for him all you want ( maybe you have reasons to do it ) but from my part i got only broomPayPals for him.:DD

Lol a success? Infact, you are Correct :) It is successfully proving my innocence.
GNR, there was no need for this unnecessary Troll, it seems it is only senior/VIP members who are contributing to this thread with beneficial comments??? , why are you double posting? People are aware of your first post and are not blind to read and judge for themselves, your little joke which you found amusing. I was interested in purchasing your stuff however, we didn't see eye to eye with price. nothing stopped you from leaving the conversation, if you felt your time was that precious but instead you continued replying me, evidently enjoying yourself and the conversation. So in reality .. YOU WASTED YOUR OWN TIME TALKING ABOUT YOUR BROOMSTICKS, NOT MINE.

Last edited:

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
Lol a success? Infact, you are Correct :) It is successfully proving my innocence.
GNR, there was no need for this unnecessary Troll, it seems it is only senior/VIP members who are contributing to this thread with beneficial comments??? , why are you double posting? People are aware of your first post and are not blind to read and judge for themselves, your little joke which you found amusing. I was interested in purchasing your stuff however, we didn't see eye to eye with price. nothing stopped you from leaving the conversation, if you felt your time was that precious but instead you continued replying me, evidently enjoying yourself and the conversation. So in reality .. YOU WASTED YOUR OWN TIME.

Dude , nobody accused you of nothing, at least me, so what innocence to prove?
As far as our "deal" or tentative of deal is concerned, everything was posted in my thread, from the price to the conditions , escrow all.
If you didnt liked any of what was written there, why contact me in the first place?
You started talking bullshit asking me other things not related to the subject you added me for...if i had took it a litle longer with the " business" talk i bet you were going to ask me whats my shoe size or eyes colour too.
Thats when i started to take the piss with you.It was funny, why no say it.
With serious people i talk like they deserve, with idiots i like to confuse them more than they already are and troll them.Its fun.

Since its my thread i can double, triple post if i want to,i think its gay from your part to tell me that i double post in a thread opened by me.
Purpose of this thread was for fun ( since its flooding and offtopic ) and to embarass you a bit coz you deserve it. Dont worry, if you can take a dick you can take a joke too.
I wont write more, good luck in business.

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Dude , nobody accused you of nothing, at least me, so what innocence to prove?

for me he is nothing else but a time waster ...

ahh my mistake, :rolleyes:

Your joke of a thread merged with another instigated accusations/assumptions against me being a Ripper with clones and a timewaster. I am clearly neither of these hence proving my innocence, as you can see from other senior/vip members posts. I contacted you to see if you were open to negotiation but you clearly preferred to waste your own time shoving broomPayPals up your arse.

Purpose of this thread was for fun ( since its flooding and offtopic ) and to embarass you a bit coz you deserve it.

http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=486299

and tell me, MR Comedian? what was the purpose of the thread above??? here, a Blacklist thread was posted against more of the bullshit comments which spill from your smelly mouth??????? Were you just having Fun?? or trying to embarrass our Respected Mod Ninja because he deserved it ??? in your daft opinion......

we cant afford to be taken as suckers by guys like deputat who takes our money and laugh in our face after
With the risk of getting banned i will say the following:I beleive deputat is under the wing of this admin, ninja who's in the front of this forum and the others who stay in the back, in this forum and in v.pro also (same admin from what i heard but diff names).

As far as I am concerned, You are an embarrassment to yourself and i believe the only way to describe you is the definition of a 'JOKE'.

I wont write more, good luck in business.
with idiots i like to confuse them more than they already are and troll them.Its fun.

yeh good thinking don't bother writing anymore, the best thing you've said so far :DD i hope you act on your own words as it seems you troll 99.99% of the time, i think this is because you associate yourself with idiotic people. Which makes me wonder about yourself. :rolleyes:
good luck to you too, Funny man .............. have fun with your broomPayPals

Last edited:

minfin

Reaction score
for me he go to other sellers threads and spam it with not prooven information about their service, calling them scammers, give "-" ve feedbacks, so just for this he should get deer status or banned.

Also he have clones sure.

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
for me he go to other sellers threads and spam it with not prooven information about their service, calling them scammers, give "-" ve feedbacks, so just for this he should get deer status or banned.

Also he have clones sure.
Nx5jcVW.png

ahh another reputable member commenting on this thread.

please read
http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=75818

This kid must have fell off his bike and hit his head very Hard as he lacking a few brain cells.

the information that i posted on that thread is Proven because it is Fact, I didn't call you a scammer and didn't give you any negative feedback what so ever. i am sure all this Clone info is coming from people like you...
YOUR CLEARLY LYING, why didn't you fall off your Bike harder???

BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR RECOVERY

Last edited:

minfin

Reaction score
it is not so hard to have army of clones on this forum, and you know this sure

Nx5jcVW.png

ahh another reputable member commenting on this thread.

please read
http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=75818

This kid must have fell off his bike and hit his head very Hard as he lacking a few brain cells.

the information that i posted on that thread is Proven because it is Fact, I didn't call you a scammer and didn't give you any negative feedback what so ever. i am sure all this Clone info is coming from people like you...
YOUR CLEARLY LYING, why didn't you fall off your Bike harder???

BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR RECOVERY

it is not so hard to have army of clones on this forum, and you know this sure
Only 1 reputable, another newbies who accuse me in something without any proofs, they not try to buy something, THEY NEVER LOOK MY PROFILE - FIRST WHAT THEY DO - THEY GO TO MY THREAD after i acuse u in getting clones - AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK LINKING THREAD, so why they decide to do that? they already members so why they go to the vouching thread XD, if i will be member i never go to vouching tread, but they live in this thread to vouch for new and new clones sure

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:48 PM ----------

How much -ve feedback i can get there for nothing? can you explain me please?
Ninja i cant belive you not see this fact - old members and scammers got clones and good reputation using good clones and they give alot of negative feedbacks to people that have mind and can get stuff, it is the way to kill competitors to guy right you yes? it is system not right and not fair and you do not want to do anything with it

1) you have to let people with a negative reputation give back negative feedback to people who give them
2)you should ban those who are spamming with negative feedbacks, but it never happens there i think