Heyy guys
Im a beginner and i want to learn carding
So please help me with this clearly

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
To learn carding you need:
1. Set aside your free time to study the forum and read all the manuals and guides for beginners for a month.
2. Do not hesitate to ask any questions in the topics and receive answers from professional carders. This is the way to learn.
3. Choose the direction of carding you will be doing, the scheme and method of work that suits you.
4. Have about $100 in cryptocurrency to purchase the necessary material for carding - VPN, CCs, proxies. Choose trusted sellers, services and stores where you can buy everything you need for work.
5. Set up the system correctly and when you are ready, proceed to the practical part - choose a website or online store for carding.
6. Get the first profit, rejoice and repeat the process.

Jameson34

Reaction score
Hello.
To learn carding you need:
1. Set aside your free time to study the forum and read all the manuals and guides for beginners for a month.
2. Do not hesitate to ask any questions in the topics and receive answers from professional carders. This is the way to learn.
3. Choose the direction of carding you will be doing, the scheme and method of work that suits you.
4. Have about $100 in cryptocurrency to purchase the necessary material for carding - VPN, CCs, proxies. Choose trusted sellers, services and stores where you can buy everything you need for work.
5. Set up the system correctly and when you are ready, proceed to the practical part - choose a website or online store for carding.
6. Get the first profit, rejoice and repeat the process.
Where can i find these manuals in forum?

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
In each section of the forum, there is a subsection called: "Articles"
Study the forum structure and read all the manuals.
I also recommend reading the information in the Russian section of the forum using an online translator. There is also a lot of useful and interesting things there.

Jameson34

Reaction score
In each section of the forum, there is a subsection called: "Articles"
Study the forum structure and read all the manuals.
I also recommend reading the information in the Russian section of the forum using an online translator. There is also a lot of useful and interesting things there.
I didn’t get you
Where can i find forum and subsections

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Look at this image. Sub-forums (subsections) are highlighted with a red line. Click on them on the main page, follow the link to them and read.

forum.jpg

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score