Beginner need helps! general questions

Jadon1316

Reaction score
I am a beginner and eager to study and learn hwo to carding.
First question : I am trying to configure proxy. what is the IP adress when I buy the cvv from a seller? Explain a little maybe?

Second questions: I saw people talk about connecting proxy to the cardholder's address, so when I shop online it will get approved. I have linken sphere, do I just type the IP address that appears on the cvv information on Linken sphere and use Socks5 protocol?

Third: My goal is carding and cashout by uber eats, any tips for doing it?

Fourth; I am little confused what to do with proxy and Vpn , when I am carding, do I just use both of them or what? What should be the right process?

Appreciate for any kind of information!

ricky neutron

Carder
Reaction score
Telegram
@rickyneutron
you need to buy proxy from proxy providers. you then configure that in your browser. proxy provider will provide ip host and port and maybe username and password

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
1. You must select a resident proxy that works using the socks5 protocol. The clean IP address must match the cardholder, so we choose a proxy by ZIP, ISP or cardholder's city.

2.When creating a new session in the Anti-Detect browser, you must specify the socks5 proxy, which was selected for the cardholder. It is the proxy that will issue the IP address. You won’t be able to simply enter the IP address received along with the CC data, since it is the prosk that issues the IP address, which needs to be checked before work for purity, leaks and the presence of spam and fraud databases.

3. Is Uber Eats an app for buying food?
Does it accept cards with VBV bin or NON VBV bin? Do you want to buy food from yourself in order to cash out your card?

4. Non-logging VPN must always be enabled when connected to the Internet. Do you want to buy through the application or through the Antidetect browser on the website? The socks5 proxy must be installed in the Antidetect browser, this is done in order to obtain an IP address corresponding to the cardholder.
The chain looks like this:
Main system -> VPN -> Anti-detect -> Proxy (socks5)

Jadon1316

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the information, I will keep posting questions and hope the thread can also help other beginners
Hello.
1. You must select a resident proxy that works using the socks5 protocol. The clean IP address must match the cardholder, so we choose a proxy by ZIP, ISP or cardholder's city.

2.When creating a new session in the Anti-Detect browser, you must specify the socks5 proxy, which was selected for the cardholder. It is the proxy that will issue the IP address. You won’t be able to simply enter the IP address received along with the CC data, since it is the prosk that issues the IP address, which needs to be checked before work for purity, leaks and the presence of spam and fraud databases.

Does it accept cards with VBV bin or NON VBV bin? Do you want to buy food from yourself in order to cash out your card?

4. Non-logging VPN must always be enabled when connected to the Internet. Do you want to buy through the application or through the Antidetect browser on the website? The socks5 proxy must be installed in the Antidetect browser, this is done in order to obtain an IP address corresponding to the cardholder.

Jadon1316

Reaction score
By the way, I have been scammed by lots of cvv selling website, May you recommend some reliable and real cvv shops, if it is possible, can you post some shop links. Appreciate so much !
Hello.

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
By the way, I have been scammed by lots of cvv selling website, May you recommend some reliable and real cvv shops, if it is possible, can you post some shop links. Appreciate so much !
Please explain what is your plan to cash out ? How do you plan to cash-out how?

Jadon1316

Reaction score
Please explain what is your plan to cash out ? How do you plan to cash-out how?
I am planning to do online shopping , electronics or something else, I also want to do Uber eats service provide to my local area and they pay me fraction of the price

LearningCurve

Carder
Reaction score
Hello.

Does this mean that most anti-detect browsers come with a built in sock 5 proxy or will I have to buy it from somewhere like Ip vanish?

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
Does this mean that most anti-detect browsers come with a built in sock 5 proxy or will I have to buy it from somewhere like Ip vanish?
As far as I know, you need to paste it yourself. Also IPVanish is a VPN service, I wouldn't trust buying a proxy from it (if that's even possible).

(Again, my advice is to do your best research and try these things to understand how they work, because if you get a credit card and try something stupid, you may compromise yourself. Be careful because it may hurt you in future).

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonyforge

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
As far as I know, you need to paste it yourself. Also IPVanish is a VPN service, I wouldn't trust buying a proxy from it (if that's even possible).

(Again, my advice is to do your best research and try these things to understand how they work, because if you get a credit card and try something stupid, you may compromise yourself. Be careful because it may hurt you in future).
Looking for the best method to cash out and make some good bucks for yourself @atlantagr8t on tele one of the best plugs to assist you nd help you make some good bucks for yourself he’s a verified vendor nd skimmer on omertà nd underground forums he’s good @ it’s work Dm me him and I can assure you safety