Begging on forum, its pathetic

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
What is it with all the begging for free cvv on this forum, its as if theres a core group of members who visit only to get some free shit and then ask for more and more and more.

Theres members here who post freebies which is great, but in case you don't know, because its a PUBLIC forum with so many members they get used very quickly and chances are that if you aren't the first to use them then they will be dead by the time you try. Remember theres a lot of newbies who will try and use the cvv without taking the time to set up the appropriate safeguards, so whenever a cvv gets hit from people all over the globe trying to use it then theres every chance it'll be killed.

To those who post shit like "DEAD, post some working cvv" etc., catch a grip and show a bit of respect to the guy who does post the freebies, its not his fault they've been killed, he's done his part and begging for more just looks pathetic. :rolleyes:

For those who don't know, you can buy cvv any time you like through the vendors on here for $1 - $5, if you have no money to do it then i suggest you are in the wrong fucking game.:rolleyes:

And for those who do get some of the free cvv working, show a bit of gratitude and rep the guy who posted it.

Manners cost nothing.

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
Agreed, just seeen a guy post a freebie and 7 replies all asking him to pm them some freebies.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
yeah thats exactly what i mean, and i bet he got little or no thanks for the stuff that he did post up for free.

I'm never stuck for cvv as i know i can buy it from someone when i need it, but i have been lucky enough to use some of the free stuff when its been posted, and one of them made me several hundred $ so i'm thankful for those who do post them. But its fucking annoying when others don't give the poster some kudos as an incentive to continue, but instead complain about "dead shit" and beg for more. Moreover, you don't see those who do that posting anywhere else on the forum, always in the freebie section. Scavengers is a term that springs to mind...

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
well if you post freebies in public forum to everyones take.. there will be people who will ask for more.. that is human nature... if you sell cvv and you give a great discount to a customers chances are.. they want the discount everytime... if you have a restaurant and all your leftover you give to homeless.. you will have a shit load of homeless asking for food. so i guess we can not blame newbies or just anyone, for asking for freebies if someone is taking time to just give it. some might just get lucky. in my part i never see anyone asking me for freebies since i don't give freebies. and i also don't give free food out of my restaurant.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Mexloco if you give me free tacos, i'll do your dishes. I can't say i won't ask for more though. :D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:22 PM ----------

well if you post freebies in public forum to everyones take.. there will be people who will ask for more.. that is human nature... if you sell cvv and you give a great discount to a customers chances are.. they want the discount everytime... if you have a restaurant and all your leftover you give to homeless.. you will have a shit load of homeless asking for food. so i guess we can not blame newbies or just anyone, for asking for freebies if someone is taking time to just give it. some might just get lucky. in my part i never see anyone asking me for freebies since i don't give freebies. and i also don't give free food out of my restaurant.

Maybe you missed my point, i'm saying there are plenty of vendors here selling cvv for very little money, $1-2 for US cvv. If those begging for more are so desperate, why can't they just part with a few dollars instead of looking gift horses in the mouth? If they don't have the couple of dollars then they must be doing something wrong and should think of another game to be in to make money LOL :eek:

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah cvv are very cheap. Why is there such a large price gap between cvv and dump?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
No idea, dumps are something i'm not into. Always open for moving into other things though so would be interested to know a bit more about that...

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
ah you just online? im struggling with online atm cant get socks for where cards are at.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
yeah i just do online cvv, why you struggling with socks?

If you want, i'll PM you a link to where i get mine for free, and the programs i use to check them and to use them?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Done. Have fun!