BE AWARE : LR BLOCK ACCOUNT

Ninja

Reaction score
Thanx. We're discussing about it in russian section allready.

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
On talkgold and other forums people are reporting having their accounts locked when they have 10K ++

Funny they would do this because they can make currency, but why not take some more?? Its just like Paypal when they started limiting peoples accounts, not because of security for others but because of money. Paypal made money off this interest free money theyd lock for 6 months or more and lots of money didnt get returned. Its easy to take money from criminals because who are they going to complain too, cops? Also many their accounts in made up names so they aint getting it back.

A while back everyone was in a panic because new laws in Costa Rica where supposed to make LR into banking institution. Now you dont hear much about it at all. Since then though LR asked more questions about person, what the purpose of transfer is and they became verified by verisign. So who knows where they are headed towards.

Last edited:

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I might be wrong, but after I completely read all of the threads regarding this, i came to the conclusion that LR might started to .. sacrifice some goats (sorry for the term )
We all know who use LR, what kind of people for what kind of transactions, and I'm not talking about just carding.
Seems that for them to survive, and also keep the Verisign sign on their website and be supported by them ( which is a BIG BIG thing ), they have to .. BEND OVER for some investigations from now and then.
Alot ( and I do mean alot ) of money from dark operations ( ammo, drugs, whores, etc ) beeing moved in LR comes from russia / ukrain, ergo the massive lockage on ru/ua accounts.
It will be over soon, as because of the large amount of people that WILL lose alot of money, the rest of us will go on with our business using LR as always.
It was either this, or the e-gold way, and we all know what happened back then.

We can't belive some super legal legit business men from COSTA RICA (!!!!) woke up one day and said " hey ... lets do a nice money transfer system " without staying out of the radar ..

As you all see, alot of ru exchangers still conduct legit business each day without being blocked.

Lets just hope it will all be over soon

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
for me i have been expecting this so long becaused of this i dont keep more than 2000$ in my lr account

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
Yeah pretty pissed. Had an account of 1.5k locked out just a few days ago. I accessed it from the regular IP, but they requested verifcation code. They send 1 code at the same time everyday, but it nevers seems to work.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
You are trying to send money to a limited account. Please contact account owner for more information.

so Now what is there limits

Ninja

Reaction score
Dont put on ur LR account too much money.

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
After some reading, there seems to be two problems that have had people confused. One is the blocking of accounts. Second is the delayed sending of email to hotmail/msn accounts.
If you are being asked for a verification code and you havent got the 'your account is locked' message, that means your account isn't blocked. They are having email problems as they are being marked as major spam to hotmail servers, this should eventually be fixed.

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
LR from 2 of my shops and 3 of my friend's shops blocked this morning too
seems this will go on for a few days still

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Dont put on ur LR account too much money.

Yea 100% true .
use ATM card and cashout each week the $$$ inside the account , and let a minimum of 2k inside for regular spend .

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
Friends that deal with HYIP got their accounts blocked even for $200 in them
money inside is not a rule, seems all large activity accounts are and will be blocked
i recommend all who has decent balances in LR to temporarily move to perfectmoney / bitcoin / hd-money orany other e-currency until we see the end of this

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Yea 100% true .
use ATM card and cashout each week the $$$ inside the account , and let a minimum of 2k inside for regular spend .
If you are a merchant and you are getting paid with LR there is not much you can do.
Do you mean getting an atm card from an exchange service?
Do you recommend any?

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
From 711FINANCE =-) all their LR trouble back too normal , it due only too new system adde into LR system .

First they are been Locked Randomly ( same as alot investor account ) and all back normal 2 day after .

2012-08-13
LR again with Access Problems - Payments affected
Dear 711 membes, as all of you know, LibertyReserve does not work as usual since it's site maintenance 2 days ago. That affects direclty processing of payments. We are most of the time not able to access LR to process requested witthdrawals. I try to get in contact with LR support to get some essential updates. Meanwhile it is safe to invest and withdraw using PM, as PM is not affected at all. Even if a few of you may be able to access LR randomly, it doesn't mean it is accessable for others. As you all know me: I am dedicated to 711Finance and you, it's members and investors, and will do what is necessary to continue where we left of 2 days ago. Thank you for all your support ____________________________ Amanda Russel -Admin- 711Finance.com PS: I will update you later on today. Don't submit any tickets regarding this matter as we do not reply.

2012-08-14
Good News: Issues with and caused by LibertyReserve have been resolved
And here are good news: All issues with and caused by LibertyReseevre are resolved. We went through all your WD requests in shorter time than usual Please bear in mind: If LR and PM are working normal, we are processing withdrawals every 4-8 hours. That means, you should wait at least 8 hours before you can ask about your WD requests. Should we encounter probems with PM or LR, we will announce that as a reson for incresed WD time. Thanks Amanda

Let all of US monitor the next day/week/month what happened .

Ninja

Reaction score
Problems with getting emails - not a big deal, it happens with them almost every 2 months. But that massive bolckage - real deal.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
From 711FINANCE =-) all their LR trouble back too normal , it due only too new system adde into LR system .

First they are been Locked Randomly ( same as alot investor account ) and all back normal 2 day after .

Let all of US monitor the next day/week/month what happened .

about 711 finance, i never hear about this company, i read but my english no the best, you can put your money lr with their and you receive good % for your money, correct? could you little explain how works? thanks so much rome0

Ninja

Reaction score
Thats an hyip if i understand correctly.