Basic Tax Tips

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
I think the thing is just that they compare this year with last year filing. So if you still do random......hmmm your success rate is low! Very low but you still go through sometimes though

hmmmm...

kpak

Carder
Reaction score
impotrepublica and Dragonxx how did yall file and for wht amount , also tax withheld cause that really matters

haples

Carder
Reaction score
i keep it under 57k at wages , file single , use real employer info , direct debit and turbo tax....will order prepay debits next time...each fed application i make is under 3k...state return 1k...

now my question , is how mych it takes for the status to change from Accepted to Approved in average ? after how much time u got the decline status ?

and how fast your refunds came this year ? i am trying to figure it out if it' s state related , or it's nationwide delay

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
i keep it under 57k at wages , file single , use real employer info , direct debit and turbo tax....will order prepay debits next time...each fed application i make is under 3k...state return 1k...

now my question , is how mych it takes for the status to change from Accepted to Approved in average ? after how much time u got the decline status ?

and how fast your refunds came this year ? i am trying to figure it out if it' s state related , or it's nationwide delay

5 days for approval and 3 days to get funds totaling 8-9 days do far so good

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
5 days for approval and 3 days to get funds totaling 8-9 days do far so good

that's lucky and probably for less than 2k

smaller $$$ returns get approved faster, but the average is 21 days nationwide

this info is according to CPA from hr block

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
actually he fucked up over 10 transfers becuz turns out those banks are not suitable for this. Seems all drops around here are either rippers ot incompetent. Atleast he sent me a few bucks

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
under $2500 has better approval rate

irs double/triple checks over $2500

Debtcollector

RIPPER
Reaction score
I was stupid not to listen and I did mines around $8000k+. I have a way around the Netspend Prepaid cards which all my 20 accepted cards are sitting here waiting to get refunded and I know the shit ain't coming through because it's over 21 days now and the deadline date was yesterday. Getting around the Prepaid cards ain't a problem to me.. My success rate if 75%. I keep getting this message " Your refund is still being processed. A refund date will be issued when available"
Now...I was told I should have chosen the Standard deduction...instead of using the regular turbotax deductions... I was thinking the IRS has caught up with the W-2 game..but ...after a call to them, they claim they hand picking a lot of returns and w-2 forms will be reviewed in late June...so the problem is not my w-2 as he is looking at my screen now... I am now looking for info's to refile and get things done... Most of my stuff got accepted and hanged in there.... Any ideas?

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
I was stupid not to listen and I did mines around $8000k+. I have a way around the Netspend Prepaid cards which all my 20 accepted cards are sitting here waiting to get refunded and I know the shit ain't coming through because it's over 21 days now and the deadline date was yesterday. Getting around the Prepaid cards ain't a problem to me.. My success rate if 75%. I keep getting this message " Your refund is still being processed. A refund date will be issued when available"
Now...I was told I should have chosen the Standard deduction...instead of using the regular turbotax deductions... I was thinking the IRS has caught up with the W-2 game..but ...after a call to them, they claim they hand picking a lot of returns and w-2 forms will be reviewed in late June...so the problem is not my w-2 as he is looking at my screen now... I am now looking for info's to refile and get things done... Most of my stuff got accepted and hanged in there.... Any ideas?

file with new fullz for lower amount

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
file with new fullz for lower amount

I agree, thats y people dont get shit bcuz they are to greedy... Y do 10 returns for 9k and only get 1 or none when you can get 7 out of 10 for 1.5 to 2k... New fresh fullz are always better and try and get your return to match what the real person would have on there real return bcuz IRS does review the person prior year filing and compare it with the one you are submitting... So if you didnt know that shit, now you do...... I should change my name to the FREE-TAX-TIPS guy cuz what am sharing with you guys is gold if you dont know it...

Debtcollector

RIPPER
Reaction score
I agree, thats y people dont get shit bcuz they are to greedy... Y do 10 returns for 9k and only get 1 or none when you can get 7 out of 10 for 1.5 to 2k... New fresh fullz are always better and try and get your return to match what the real person would have on there real return bcuz IRS does review the person prior year filing and compare it with the one you are submitting... So if you didnt know that shit, now you do...... I should change my name to the FREE-TAX-TIPS guy cuz what am sharing with you guys is gold if you dont know it...

You have been very helpful man. You might think you are just giving away...but surely you will rip it one day when u also need another hand. We are all here on the same purpose "Money"... I have really rep you... And all of you guys contributing too... believe it or not, we will all get there some way or the other... I wish us all good luck.

Haha63011

Reaction score
Just was thinking that i will help the community members who are having problem with taxes with some free BASIC tips......

Accepted/Rejected Returns: Accepted means absolutely nothing my friends, all it means that the person's name you filed has not filed their real return yet,basically you beat them to it..... Thats all it mean, so if you have in your head that if you do a return for 9k and its accepted and your going to make 9k in a week get that out of your head now..... Same goes for Rejected returns..... It doesnt mean you are doing something wrong just means person file already.... There are other reason returns can get rejected for example efile pin, person got claimed, etc but i am just giving basic tips now thats more advance and i will decide who to share my more advance tips with.....

Efile Pin: To get a pin is not hard, you have to make educated guesses when guessing filing status... Filing stauts is not some random shit, its has certain factors that determine your filing status...For some who files single, they usually have no kids to claim and is not married, so single is the only option... next is married filing joint/separate....like the name says they are married and they file together, sometimes they filie married filing separate but a lot of tax prepares urge ppl not to file this way bcuz they lose many IRS benefits so the tell filing single is better.... head of house means they have a dependent they took care of.... You can not file head of household without having kids or dependents (not always kids)... Qualifying Widower is kind of a rare filing status bcuz to file this way a person need to have been married but the spouse had passed away less than 5years and must have dependents other then that the main filing status people use is SINGLE, MARRIED FILING JOINT, and HEAD of HOUSEHOLD

My last tip of the day is concerning the prepaid cards, there are many MANY cards out there but keep in mind many of them are new to the market and some are very aware of tax refund fraud.... So going with a new company may seem like a good idea but going with a company that knows or thinks they know about tax fraud is good... Some cards are easy to get while other require you to verify the account b4 you can use it, this may b a good thing to do bcuz after its verified then you may not have to worry about the blocking your card when its time to get your money.... But just research different prepaid cards and as a starting point use this link to look at some cards out there http://www.creditcards.com/prepaid.php......

Well my brother hope that helps some of you guys looking into tax refunds or people who are doing it now.... Not everyone on this board is so concerned about them self and there own pocket bcuz we all need each other to make money... As always if you find my post helpful to you a +1 rep would b very nice..... Later brothers

Where are u getting employment info from I get some off Cr or BG then I search for EIN an so on so on but how are u gross amount