Basic Tax Tips

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
Just was thinking that i will help the community members who are having problem with taxes with some free BASIC tips......

Accepted/Rejected Returns: Accepted means absolutely nothing my friends, all it means that the person's name you filed has not filed their real return yet,basically you beat them to it..... Thats all it mean, so if you have in your head that if you do a return for 9k and its accepted and your going to make 9k in a week get that out of your head now..... Same goes for Rejected returns..... It doesnt mean you are doing something wrong just means person file already.... There are other reason returns can get rejected for example efile pin, person got claimed, etc but i am just giving basic tips now thats more advance and i will decide who to share my more advance tips with.....

Efile Pin: To get a pin is not hard, you have to make educated guesses when guessing filing status... Filing stauts is not some random shit, its has certain factors that determine your filing status...For some who files single, they usually have no kids to claim and is not married, so single is the only option... next is married filing joint/separate....like the name says they are married and they file together, sometimes they filie married filing separate but a lot of tax prepares urge ppl not to file this way bcuz they lose many IRS benefits so the tell filing single is better.... head of house means they have a dependent they took care of.... You can not file head of household without having kids or dependents (not always kids)... Qualifying Widower is kind of a rare filing status bcuz to file this way a person need to have been married but the spouse had passed away less than 5years and must have dependents other then that the main filing status people use is SINGLE, MARRIED FILING JOINT, and HEAD of HOUSEHOLD

My last tip of the day is concerning the prepaid cards, there are many MANY cards out there but keep in mind many of them are new to the market and some are very aware of tax refund fraud.... So going with a new company may seem like a good idea but going with a company that knows or thinks they know about tax fraud is good... Some cards are easy to get while other require you to verify the account b4 you can use it, this may b a good thing to do bcuz after its verified then you may not have to worry about the blocking your card when its time to get your money.... But just research different prepaid cards and as a starting point use this link to look at some cards out there http://www.creditcards.com/prepaid.php......

Well my brother hope that helps some of you guys looking into tax refunds or people who are doing it now.... Not everyone on this board is so concerned about them self and there own pocket bcuz we all need each other to make money... As always if you find my post helpful to you a +1 rep would b very nice..... Later brothers

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Any way possible to check if person already filed without filing their info yourself?

lovey

Reaction score
anybody now the best way to file this year everything is getting flag?

I NEED HELP WITH THIS ALSO

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
dagonxx, not possible to know unless you file... You can call IRS directly and ask them if they have a return for the person your trying to file but other then that only way to know is by filing.......
IMPORTREPUBLICA, lovey, there is no best way really, all you can do is keep filing bcuz IRS cant flag all returns bcuz it will slow them down but some slip thru the cracks

lovey

Reaction score
ok where can i go to calculate the correct amount to take out for fed taxes

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
help me, a friend deposited in his personal account, 8K in taxes, now tells me that the funds are frozen, suntrush bank, went to the bank and asked for the refund of taxes has state, if your bank account is 15 days to open on Thursday, tells me that the funds are frozen?, and today I said who called the house to appear in court on Monday,????
you are saying, is lying on me,

%2FYRV4Y1Bacsg9Br5oSHd1Q

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
SUDAKA, ok if your friend had someone else taxes deposit in his account there is almost a 100% chance bank will catch and freeze the transaction mainly bcuz the name of the deposit does not match the name(s) on the account so that happens very often. And especially since amount is so big and also if his account has been open only a short time then all those factors will make the bank monitor that account... As far as the court thing goes he can always deny it saying he doesn't know why the fuck funds are in his account but since he tried to go and get funds out the bank that may screw him up but i cant tell you what will happen, its always best to put refunds on prepaid card with matching name....

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
SUDAKA, ok if your friend had someone else taxes deposit in his account there is almost a 100% chance bank will catch and freeze the transaction mainly bcuz the name of the deposit does not match the name(s) on the account so that happens very often. And especially since amount is so big and also if his account has been open only a short time then all those factors will make the bank monitor that account... As far as the court thing goes he can always deny it saying he doesn't know why the fuck funds are in his account but since he tried to go and get funds out the bank that may screw him up but i cant tell you what will happen, its always best to put refunds on prepaid card with matching name....

honestly it depends on the bank and how up to date their fraud department is..

some banks out there overlook name mismatch and can be used for multiple returns

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:04 PM ----------

Any way possible to check if person already filed without filing their info yourself?

hr block usually says if the person with same ssn filed before submitting efile

eggdrop

Reaction score
hr block usually says if the person with same ssn filed before submitting efile

maybe because the persone used hr block to e-file? what if they used other system they still says that?

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
eggdrop, exactly true my friend, it will tell you if a person filed if that person used that software... But if they use another software to file then you will only know once it get rejected..... But like i said b4 you will only know what a person has done once you file...

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
this is the messege you get if a return is flagged after it is accepted

Refund Status Results

We cannot provide any information about your refund.

Please allow at least 4 weeks from the date you mailed your return to get information about your refund.

kpak

Carder
Reaction score
lovey, which way did u file and for how much.. all dat matters bro

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:47 AM ----------

for the person dat wants to know if u can find out if someones filed... the answer to dat is no!!!! u hav to file taxes in the persons name yourself, once filed check a couple days later and see if it asks for a pin #.. if it doesnt they havent filed.. hope that helps u out bro..

covexx

Reaction score
ok where can i go to calculate the correct amount to take out for fed taxes

h**p://www.irs.gov/ Individuals/ IRS-Withholding-Calculator

other option is to use software such as "Turbo Tax"

P.S. Google is your friend.

umbakr

DEER
Reaction score
this is the messege you get if a return is flagged after it is accepted

Refund Status Results

We cannot provide any information about your refund.

Please allow at least 4 weeks from the date you mailed your return to get information about your refund.

Bravo1 . I need the reader's password . I dont want to reveal other details here. Please get into touch with me .

Ninja

Reaction score
Keep in mind what govmt dogs is fucking for taxes very hard. :(

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
Keep in mind what govmt dogs is fucking for taxes very hard. :(

I am very honored that our Admin has commented on my thread when i know he is a busy guy, but he is right, there are making it harder as the year progresses... All that is working for you now, may not continue to work come April, so its good to keep changing the way you do it as well..

restinrdp

Reaction score
I think the thing is just that they compare this year with last year filing. So if you still do random......hmmm your success rate is low! Very low but you still go through sometimes though