Bank of America Full Info Logins for sale !!

MeIn2010

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

maximthird

VIP member
Reaction score
abagnalefrank, I am waiting for your answer. You told me that you need 2 hours. Answer me in icq.

mmm999

VIP member
Reaction score
Good time of day dear membory. This Seller does not have good quality goods. He sells account
1) in which the data do not match.
2) do not respond ICQ very long for a place in order to solve the situation.
3) When you talk to him banned from the money does not pour what you sold me, I said when you gave the score was because the rules say that your hand curves you did not properly blended, and now account banned. Experienced people have said so, that most likely this account has already been yuzany that's banned. Celler spoke in his defense saying that the curves of my hands, I'm doing wrong, do not want to allow all normal. Prior to that, saying that the boa crazy almost everywhere blocking sliv.Kogda bought his first AK was no work test does not enter anything there barely okay as he told me he was replaced by
He took offense at what I took away from him +, which has put me.
I advise you not to have this sellers are either case.

I apologize for the bad translation

Доброго времени суток уважаемые мемборы. Данный селлер не обладает качественным товаром. Он продает счета
1) у которых данные не совпадают.
2) не отвечает в аське очень долго за место того чтоб разрешить ситуацию.
3) Когда говоришь ему счет забанен денег не слить чего ты мне продал говорит я когда тебе давал счет был норм так что мол твой руки кривые ты сам не правильно сливал вот счет и забанен. Опытные люди сказали так , что скорее всего этот счет был уже юзаный вот и забанен. Селлер в свое оправдание говорит что мол мой руки кривые я неправильно все делаю, не хочет все разрешить нормально. До этого говорил что боа сдурели почти везде блокируют слив.Когда покупал у него ак первый был вообще не рабочи тесть не войти туда ничего ладно еле как он мне его сменил
Обиделся на то что я забрал у него + ,который поставил я.
Советую вообще не иметь с этим селлером какие либо дела.

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
I waiting all week and he not giving me 2 logins.

i am trying to contact you since 2 days to give you your order butyou never reply in icq
pm your e-mail so i can deliver them, i can not paste them as an offline message to icq

blueye

Carder
Reaction score
hi man, where are you? do you still have the boa stock?

sent you megs on icq but no reply

Last edited:

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Available again, but with some small changes!

I am only selling packs of 10 or more unchecked for low prices
freshly spammed , have around 800 or so available
same format as you all like it :)
555610785 my icq for boas

aliveli

Reaction score
hello

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:38 PM ----------

abagnalefrank I need to transfer the account to me for a very cheap
5-- 8k balance please

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
@alveli
This user has long been banned from here though I know he is operating under another user name in here and probably verified too lol..At least read the dates before posting in this thread mate.