Bank job

striker

Reaction score
Atm card for use worldwide
Hello guys we are offering atm card for your use online and to be able to receive your money either from pp or other places who send your $$ to bank account like direct deposit,transfer,original card can be ship to you @ ur expense or can send you t2+pin. Admin if you want to verify me and i would like to get verified also contact me on icq so u can have sample sent out to u 367352316.
prices 350$+shipping If anyone wanna partership too feel free to elaborate even if u have merchant acc setup u can use this guys.

if u can provide checks,cashier checks,money orders,better if you can tf to drops,,note all drops are usa either bank or item or wu im also looking to get verified for this service we can discuss % in icq 367352316 also can do phone verifications n sms verifications

cashing usa dumps+pins $$ sent to u in 2hr max :)

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
You have pm,till the date you answer and procure necesary information to administration you remain with one warning.

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
his service is kinda dangerous. I know a guy in another marketing forum offering almost the similiar service, and the guy offering the ATM card ended up running away with all the cash in the bank accounts.