bank drops for upto 500k AVAILABLE!!!

fiat

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bank Drops With Capability of cashing of Huge(upto 500k)/fast reversible Wires in offer. capable of Cashout to the tune of $500k in 2 days Tops . people who can send such wires and looking for drops of such capcity may Contact me . These are big business drops that want to maximize their potential.

First Contact Pm

ladaniva

Carder
Reaction score

Sounds interesting but if you have a bigger amount you have only 1 day order(before cahsout)+the transaction period and if its up to 3 days that make at least 4 days. It could be, but your companies need a special preparation before receiving that money .... with your acc department, internal bank connections..etc
As my experience from other schemes it can be up 150k eur with no problems...

Gucci

RIPPER
Reaction score
500k LOlllllllllllllllllllzzzzzz

FIRST: online transfer is 5k per transfer ( 100x5 ) All bank freeze 100 transfer of 5k so impossible to do .

I do lot of transfer in europe , and with my experience i know thats impossible to cashout becoz over 15k eur receveid in ur account a " RED warning " are activated to prevent money laudering , hack , drugs money ....

I have sent recenty 85k eur and i need RE transfer the cash in different drop before could cashout the cash in security . ( need more 1-2 day to cashout )

So i just think ur JUST ANOTHER scammer who havent the cash for buying one logs .

ladaniva

Carder
Reaction score
Gucci, correct and maybe the most important thing is to get your RE trsf, from completely not connected drop acc.

Ninja

Reaction score
I bet 99% of ones who readed ur posts translated it to somethin like:
"im a newbie penis and i dont know what im talking about"
:D

ladaniva

Carder
Reaction score

:cool:

Ninja

Reaction score
Watching @ nickname, i bet he got drops in Italy.
:D

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
He is a ripper. Did business with him. Same nick he got on .su so I bet he will continue if Ninja don't take care of him.

fiat

RIPPER
Reaction score
@ all out there , if you consider me a newbie consider at your own Risk . The $500k drops are just two biz drops , looking to be used to its full potential . These drops aint for money from Logs , but from scams !. so i know what i am speaking about . sorry Fellas i don't want to Flame your wise speaks any further :D

@forensic . you can Report to ninja or to others on the forum. I'll try to Resolve it ASAP!
or i will Quit the Forum!

@live

Professional
Reaction score
@forensic . you can Report to ninja or to others on the forum. I'll try to Resolve it ASAP!
or i will Quit the Forum!

dont do it. what all of us will do without u bigballsman?:D

ladaniva

Carder
Reaction score
The $500k drops are just two biz drops ,
For 500k everyone will open 30 new drop companies not 2. But still do not believe ... also from a real schemes ....

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
You can't handle a damn 15.5k wire and u expect others to trust u on 500k$ drops. Have u ever seen that kinda money in ur life? I bet u haven't so stop bragging and start getting professional. Actions speak lounder then words and I have judged u from ur actions that how professional and organized u are and u can be with such kinda amount to be trust with a guy like u.

fiat

RIPPER
Reaction score
@forensic. The Drop was burnt out while maxing the withdrawal attempt ! you must know shit like this happens in this Biz ! its not Always 100% . we got burnt by another $30k from ally to a FCU recently . We aint complaining . Such is the nature of the biz , unpredictability looms all over.Even the Error margin can be narrowed down if all Precautions are taken but Still untill u get the money in ur hand and walk out of the bank its never 100%. Hope there will be many who agrees on that

and WRT me being a Ripper look at your status on CSU . Your nick on there is ICEBURG ain't it ?

Should i post the link ?
But no point in bad mouthing any one .Its easy to cry and call names and accuse , but its hazardous for the ppl on the streets! keep that in mind to0

byka

Reaction score
most people talkin here shit, i was seen how people was sending 100k to business acc and was comin out from bank with this money.. many many many times..

here 15 k is problem.. wtf?

500 k is real ; )

about this guy can't say anything maybe this guy are ripper.. and looking for somthing another ))

Last edited:

fiat

RIPPER
Reaction score
@Byka. I never said it wasn't . I was merely telling things have changed a a lot . It at times depends totally on the receiving bank. The receiving bank may invoke its own powers to hold/freeze the rest of the funds or investigate by themselves when a mark tries to attempt an withdrawal of an amount deemed High by the Receiving amount . A slightest hint of anything wrong and the bank Flags the acct and if u are caught inside the bank .. i am sure u have to do a lot explaining the manager than just walk out non chalantly with a cigar hanging from the corner of ur mouth ... Cool CAT!!!

it can never happen with $50 k + amnts
and it can happen with $10k+ amnts too