BadB international Day

Lucy

Carder
Reaction score
BadB is going to be behind bars for quite some time. Apart from selling dumps, he was part of the gang that stole 9M$ from ATMs within one day in a spree.
Also, he faces extradiction in USA so once he gets there, he is fucked. Should he have stayed in Russia, Ukraine and the alike, he might have not been arrested.

profy

Carder
Reaction score
thats money my friend ! i know what happen with badb and i read the full story ! if u where doing the same hit that he did u will go not to nice i will the fuck where !

Reaction score
do you really think he was that stupid to use his name n they were only looking for badb n they labeled him by the drop name he provided to everyone who purchase thru w.u.?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the drop guy could've been rich as well from drop fee from thousands of ppl over the 10yrs

ahmar

RIPPER
Reaction score
badB was stupid he was trapped, he was on his way for a meeting with big business mans with some influence and have political positions they betray him because they found that he's going big , its a big story, he used to feed them, they grw up " after many years of feeding some sort of dogs and grwing them up they will attack their owners" this is bullshits you all don't know anything just forget about the subject and don't make urselves smarts

doughboy

Reaction score
BadB is going to be behind bars for quite some time. Apart from selling dumps, he was part of the gang that stole 9M$ from ATMs within one day in a spree.
Also, he faces extradiction in USA so once he gets there, he is fucked. Should he have stayed in Russia, Ukraine and the alike, he might have not been arrested.

RayRay from HK was also nabbed for the 9M$ atm heist now doing 15yrs :(
He was a good guy/friend the same cannot be said about BadB.

Reaction score
badB was stupid he was trapped, he was on his way for a meeting with big business mans with some influence and have political positions they betray him because they found that he's going big , its a big story, he used to feed them, they grw up " after many years of feeding some sort of dogs and grwing them up they will attack their owners" this is bullshits you all don't know anything just forget about the subject and don't make urselves smarts

well just ddnt think he would be really stupid to use his name as drop service bc thats what tied him to the name badb

wallas

Reaction score
He was a gr8 seller, his stuffs were damn cheap and good. Has there been any seller like him here? If yes I wanna try him

sucrose

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Code:
http://www.cvv2checker.co.cc/

NEW JAVA CVV CHECKER, FAST & EASY, includes parsing, banknames, bins 2011. Free untill 1st July 2011

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
i never used or tried before , Wallas
but john delinger as i am reading in feedbacks has its influence here on many sellers
with his discounts and his dumps quality.